replied
    Skid Row - Slave To The Grind
    Skid Row - 40 Seasons: The Best Of Skid Row

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
    Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman
    Enjoy them 70’s and let us know what you think.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath-Montreux 1970 Expanded Edition with The Lost BBC Sessions and Earth Demos.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Zakk Sabbath-Vertigo
    Purple & Yellow vinyl

Special edition CD/DVD with art book.
    Got my Zakk Sabbath colored LP's and CD & DVD Deluxe yesterday, nice, I enjoyed listening to it and the DVD.

Leave a comment:

• black zeppelin
    replied
    I had posted earlier that I bought Iggy Pop - Skull Ring. Just have to say that is a great album! It fits right in with the other Stooge's albums. if you love Iggy and The Stooges you would like this album.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by black zeppelin View Post
    Sorry for the late welcome Black Zeppelin, welcome to the boards I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a big Zeppelin fan, as I assume you are, also love Nirvana.

OzzyIsDio, thanks. But truth be told it's me "led sabbath". I've been on since 2011. But all of a sudden my password stopped working, I tried the link to get a new one but it wouldn't go thru. I tried to email Joe but that wouldn't work either. So I just signed on with my other email(sorry Joe). I just logged in with a different one so I could still post once in awhile. Yes Zeppelin and Sabbath are my 2 favorite bands. Of the Big 4 Grunge Bands Nirvana is my least favorite, but thought I'd pick them up on CD.
    That’s cool, my big four all time bands are
    Black Sabbath
    Judas Priest
    Rainbow (The Dio era)
    Led Zeppelin

In that order,

not big into Grunge but love Nirvana, Alice In Chains would probably be second.

Glad you made it back Led Sabbath!

Leave a comment:

• black zeppelin
    replied
    Sorry for the late welcome Black Zeppelin, welcome to the boards I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a big Zeppelin fan, as I assume you are, also love Nirvana.

OzzyIsDio, thanks. But truth be told it's me "led sabbath". I've been on since 2011. But all of a sudden my password stopped working, I tried the link to get a new one but it wouldn't go thru. I tried to email Joe but that wouldn't work either. So I just signed on with my other email(sorry Joe). I just logged in with a different one so I could still post once in awhile. Yes Zeppelin and Sabbath are my 2 favorite bands. Of the Big 4 Grunge Bands Nirvana is my least favorite, but thought I'd pick them up on CD.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post

its a nice package for sure! Gonna use the patch for my vest, did you pick up the other box sets? I also have number of the beast and somewhere in time
    I bought A Matter of Life and Death box, I was completing my Maiden collection and that’s all the record shop had so I bought the box of that one.

Leave a comment:

• Dehumanizer3000
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I also bought this one after already having the enhanced Sanctuary release, just because it's my favorite Maiden live album and I have fond memories of getting it when I was a teen on cassette and buying the T-shirt, I haven't opened it though keeping it sealed.
    its a nice package for sure! Gonna use the patch for my vest, did you pick up the other box sets? I also have number of the beast and somewhere in time

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by black zeppelin View Post
    Deep Purple - Whoosh!
    Nirvana - Bleach
    Nirvana - Nevermind
    Nirvana - Inutero
    Pearl Jam - Yield

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post
    I last picked up the Live After Death 2015 remaster, its a nice package but the remaster is a victim of the loudness war, the 80s original is still the best or the 98 remaster if you can't find that
    I also bought this one after already having the enhanced Sanctuary release, just because it's my favorite Maiden live album and I have fond memories of getting it when I was a teen on cassette and buying the T-shirt, I haven't opened it though keeping it sealed.

Leave a comment:

• Dehumanizer3000
    replied
    I last picked up the Live After Death 2015 remaster, its a nice package but the remaster is a victim of the loudness war, the 80s original is still the best or the 98 remaster if you can't find that

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Funny some of the albums photos I posted that I bought got erased?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath-Paranoid (Super Deluxe Box Set)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X