Bruce Dickinson solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bruce Dickinson solo

Bruce's solo work is awesome. I like all the albums from Tyranny Of Souls Back to Skunk Works. To me his first albums seem a little bland. Looking forward to a new album.

Comment

Bruce's solo work is awesome. I like all the albums from Tyranny Of Souls Back to Skunk Works. To me his first albums seem a little bland. Looking forward to a new album.

Comment

One of my favorite songs on ToS is the underrated "Devil on a Hog". Every single time I hear it I catch myself singing aloud. It's a lot of fun... more on the tatooed milliomaire side...but anyway.

Comment

One of my favorite songs on ToS is the underrated "Devil on a Hog". Every single time I hear it I catch myself singing aloud. It's a lot of fun... more on the tatooed milliomaire side...but anyway.

Comment

I bought the 3 disc DVD and literally just scanned through it, nothing did it for me in the least. I really thought I would like it, although I didn't really like Tattoed Millionaire (Apart from Dive, Dive, Dive cos it was a little rude ;o)

Comment

I bought the 3 disc DVD and literally just scanned through it, nothing did it for me in the least. I really thought I would like it, although I didn't really like Tattoed Millionaire (Apart from Dive, Dive, Dive cos it was a little rude ;o)

Comment

haha, Dive, Dive Dive is actually a cool song. Officially it's about a submarine, but it may have a second lecture, of a sexual nature.

Tattoed millionaire has this edgy voice of him from the No prayer era that doesn't appeal to everyone. There are some strong songs there:

Son Of A Gun
                Born In '58
                Tattooed Millionaire

I really like this album. It's a "feel good" one for me. No deep stuff about Chemical Wedings or flying , just plain fun...

Comment

haha, Dive, Dive Dive is actually a cool song. Officially it's about a submarine, but it may have a second lecture, of a sexual nature.

Tattoed millionaire has this edgy voice of him from the No prayer era that doesn't appeal to everyone. There are some strong songs there:

Son Of A Gun
                  Born In '58
                  Tattooed Millionaire

I really like this album. It's a "feel good" one for me. No deep stuff about Chemical Wedings or flying , just plain fun...

Comment

I often wished that the Iron Maiden catalogue went from Powerslave to Accident of Birth to Chemical Wedding to Tyranny of Souls. Then again, I think Killers was their apex.

Comment

Bruce Dickinson solo albums are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X