Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Bruce Dickinson solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bruce Dickinson solo

Bruce's solo work is awesome. I like all the albums from Tyranny Of Souls Back to Skunk Works. To me his first albums seem a little bland. Looking forward to a new album.

Comment

Bruce's solo work is awesome. I like all the albums from Tyranny Of Souls Back to Skunk Works. To me his first albums seem a little bland. Looking forward to a new album.

Comment

One of my favorite songs on ToS is the underrated "Devil on a Hog". Every single time I hear it I catch myself singing aloud. It's a lot of fun... more on the tatooed milliomaire side...but anyway.

Comment

One of my favorite songs on ToS is the underrated "Devil on a Hog". Every single time I hear it I catch myself singing aloud. It's a lot of fun... more on the tatooed milliomaire side...but anyway.

Comment

I bought the 3 disc DVD and literally just scanned through it, nothing did it for me in the least. I really thought I would like it, although I didn't really like Tattoed Millionaire (Apart from Dive, Dive, Dive cos it was a little rude ;o)

Comment

I bought the 3 disc DVD and literally just scanned through it, nothing did it for me in the least. I really thought I would like it, although I didn't really like Tattoed Millionaire (Apart from Dive, Dive, Dive cos it was a little rude ;o)

Comment

haha, Dive, Dive Dive is actually a cool song. Officially it's about a submarine, but it may have a second lecture, of a sexual nature.

Tattoed millionaire has this edgy voice of him from the No prayer era that doesn't appeal to everyone. There are some strong songs there:

Son Of A Gun
                Born In '58
                Tattooed Millionaire

I really like this album. It's a "feel good" one for me. No deep stuff about Chemical Wedings or flying , just plain fun...

Comment

haha, Dive, Dive Dive is actually a cool song. Officially it's about a submarine, but it may have a second lecture, of a sexual nature.

Tattoed millionaire has this edgy voice of him from the No prayer era that doesn't appeal to everyone. There are some strong songs there:

Son Of A Gun
                  Born In '58
                  Tattooed Millionaire

I really like this album. It's a "feel good" one for me. No deep stuff about Chemical Wedings or flying , just plain fun...

Comment

I often wished that the Iron Maiden catalogue went from Powerslave to Accident of Birth to Chemical Wedding to Tyranny of Souls. Then again, I think Killers was their apex.

Comment

Bruce Dickinson solo albums are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X