Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cross purposes

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    “Souled-Out” OR "Cross Purposes" .... original title OR released title ,,,, which do you prefer ?? , for me it's CP , but the original is definitely kool!
    Souled Out \m/

Doc are you giving the Dehumanizer demos and 7th Star instrumentals out again?
    Isn't Psychophobia on the Dehumanizer demos?

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    Souled Out \m/

Doc are you giving the Dehumanizer demos and 7th Star instrumentals out again?
    Isn't Psychophobia on the Dehumanizer demos?
    Yes had a new remaster done of both in Verona ,, "Dehumanizer" alternate takes / demos are a fantastic listening adventure ,, as for the "Seventh Star" instrumentals - the listening experience is a MUST for any true Sabbath diehard!

Yes had a new remaster done of both in Verona ,, "Dehumanizer" alternate takes / demos are a fantastic listening adventure ,, as for the "Seventh Star" instrumentals - the listening experience is a MUST for any true Sabbath diehard!
    Vinny does a great job on Dehumanizer, but how cool is it hearing Cozy on that material!

Psychophobia anyone?

Vinny does a great job on Dehumanizer, but how cool is it hearing Cozy on that material!

Psychophobia anyone?
    Cozy is always exceptional .... And I would rank DEHUMANIZER as Vinny's best work , it's actually so technically sound and emotional (with feel) - I believe it to be one of the most solid drum albums to ever see the light of day. ,,,, yes to "Psychophobia" ....

God Bless my brother

I've been listening to a lot of Cozys drumming lately and I think he is one of the all time greats.

https://youtu.be/lt5agYpGRnU amazing!

I've been listening to a lot of Cozys drumming lately and I think he is one of the all time greats.

https://youtu.be/lt5agYpGRnU amazing!
    Great stuff BROTHER!!

More news here - after FORBIDDEN , work is going to start up on CROSS PURPOSES and CP LIVE ,, with new unheard tracks involved .... Very kool indeed!

Great stuff BROTHER!!

More news here - after FORBIDDEN , work is going to start up on CROSS PURPOSES and CP LIVE ,, with new unheard tracks involved .... Very kool indeed!
    I'm curious about the news you are bringing to us. Do you have a link to share which is having reference on the Re-release of CP and CP Live?

Great stuff BROTHER!!

Great news Doc and thank you for the information, I'm just hoping The Martin years are released in a boxset, as the Ozzy Years and Dio Years were.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Great stuff BROTHER!!

Hey Doc,

What's the likelihood of the Forbidden reissue having the unreleased tracks from those sessions that are known to exist? I think there were three.