Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Rat Salad!!!!!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Rest In Peace Brian Christopher.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Digipak slip cases scratch the heck out of your CDs.

One of the great things about being a Black Sabbath fan is the sheer amount of material out there to listen to. There's something for every mood and occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    One of the great things about being a Black Sabbath fan is the sheer amount of material out there to listen to. There's something for every mood and occasion.
    Exactly Requiem, that’s what I say.

At Shoprite and yet another Rolling Stones special edition magazine a couple of weeks ago it was Zeppelin, never Sabbath.

Rest In Peace Aretha Franklin.

Visited Fort Hancock NJ today it’s located by Sandy Hook beach, beautiful old Military homes left abandoned, sad to see.

Nothing sticks to teflon, right? So how did they manage to stick a frying pan to it?

I had a chat with a friend of mine in our local bar some time ago. He asked me which artists and bands I hate the most.

Well, most bands nowadays on the radio are lame shit, but I can’t tell them from one another, so my answer consisted only well established (read: old) artists.

Bob Dylan, Queen, Elton John, George Michael, Nirvana.

My friend asked if I was homophobic.

I started to think. Well, Elton is gay, George is gay, Freddie was gay. Am I homophobic and not aware of it? I thought I didn’t hate them as human beings. How could I, I never met them in person. I only dislike their music. Besides, I have several friends who are homosexual but I’ve never had any problem with that. So, could I be musically homophobic?

Finally I found out that I am not. I was happy to give my friend an example of my non-homophobicness.

Rob Halford.
    Last edited by Ville; 10-06-2018 at 12:00 PM.

No matter how many records I buy, nothing creates the magic and love that Black Sabbath did and does, or Ozzy solo for that matter of fact.

Everybody is racing about. Buying way too much food. It will end up wasted. There are loads of shops open on Christmas day for the odd item that you might need. All pointless. I am looking forward to it. I just cannot be doing with people fussing.

Of all the souls I’ve met in my journeys his was the most human.

^^^^ Didn't Captain Kirk say that about Spock?

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    ^^^^ Didn't Captain Kirk say that about Spock?
    Yes he said it in The Wrath Of Khan when they are about to send off Spock in his casket to the planet Genesis.

I was thinking of Billy, and this scene popped into my head, here is a video clip of that scene:

A day hasn't gone by since the tragic news of Billy's ending that I haven't thought about him.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-24-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Kids wish it could be Christmas every day. I wish it was not at all. Bored of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

A day hasn't gone by since the tragic news of Billy's ending that I haven't thought about him.
    It's really amazing that someone I've never met before can have such an impact in my life. Like you I think of him every day and try to make sense of this whole thing. When someone close to home passes away you have a wake, a funeral and a burial which in my view begins the healing process. But we didn't have that with Billy so his death remains like an open wound. This is going to be with us for a long time. RIP my friend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to turch118 For This Useful Post:

OzzyIsDio (12-27-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    It's really amazing that someone I've never met before can have such an impact in my life. Like you I think of him every day and try to make sense of this whole thing. When someone close to home passes away you have a wake, a funeral and a burial which in my view begins the healing process. But we didn't have that with Billy so his death remains like an open wound. This is going to be with us for a long time. RIP my friend.
    Yes Turch, you are so right, an open wound that'll never heal, something so tragic and unnecessary, I'll leave it at that because words and anger don't always express a person's feelings correctly, Billy should still be with us physically.

Liverpool are running away with the Premier League. Suppose they are due it.

On Sunday just gone i lost my Mam. Been unable to do anything at all. Never mind focus on my computer screen. She had been ill for the last 11 months. But we were at our most hopeful right when it happened. Basically she did not survive a by-pass. I am so broken. I did not think the pain would be so bad. I am from a family that became split 6 or so years back and if the loss is not enough for me i know it is inevitable that i am going to get trouble from probably 2 or 3 people. Just feel so low now. I will be back on here when i can. I love my Mam so much.

Iím truly sorry for your loss. Iím sure she is in a place without any pain now. I know itís a cliche thing to say but it is true my friend. Think of all the good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to maestro For This Useful Post:

OzzyIsDio (01-11-2019)

So sorry to hear Craig. I lost my mom some years ago so I understand. Condolences to you, your family and all who knew her.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to turch118 For This Useful Post:

OzzyIsDio (01-11-2019)

So sorry for your loss CraigSabbath, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

If you need someone to talk to, to get through this, I’m here for you friend.

I am back. Really missing my Mam. Not being able to pick up the phone and talk my usual rubbish is the hardest part. Trying to be strong right now so here i am.....

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSabbath View Post
    I am back. Really missing my Mam. Not being able to pick up the phone and talk my usual rubbish is the hardest part. Trying to be strong right now so here i am.....
    Glad to see you back CraigSabbath, and glad to see you’re ok, just take things slow, time heals everything.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzyIsDio For This Useful Post:

CraigSabbath (02-06-2019)

Got a compliment on my Sabbath shirt, once again, by a young lady who went on to tell me that she saw Ozzy this past September and that he was awesome, we talked a bit about Ozzy’s health and she said, let’s hope Ozzy never dies!

Did my heart good talking to the young lady about Sabbath and Ozzy, and that some of our young people still know good music.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-24-2019 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Typo

I’m at the supermarket and yet another collectors edition Led Zeppelin magazine.

I was at the supermarket yesterday and an old lady complained about the celery and paid with a check.

Yesterday I was wearing my Sabbath debut album cover t-shirt, I walked into a liquor store and the guy behind the counter looked at my shirt and said I saw them live when they opened for Zappa at the Ritz in New York, I said wow, that's really cool, he then said only they weren't being called Black Sabbath, they were something else, so I responded, Earth? he said yeah Earth, I said again, wow amazing.

I thought by the time Sabbath came to the US, they were going by the name Black Sabbath already, the guy looked in his 70's like an old Rocker with long white hair, he also told me he saw Queen when they opened for Mott The Hoople, before Queen was even known.

Every time I wear my Sabbath shirts I get either a compliment or a story, which I very much enjoy hearing.

Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

Today is 9/11, Never Forgive, Never Forget, what those cowards did.

I’ll never forget that day, it’s engraved in my heart and thoughts.

Have your ever met a man fired up with Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics World Cup?

Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.

Got me another Sabbath T-Shirt, the iconic Vol.4 one.

What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

What if you could have knives as fingers. Or your finger nails were long and sharp as fuck. So much fun aaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by MadonnaAaron View Post
    I prefer my ordinary fingers, for sharp ones will prevent me from working.
    Je morderai et glifflerai tout le monde.