Thread: Help, dudes...

Default Help, dudes...

Man, I donīt know what to do! I live in a apartment with my family, you know, and my mom and sister have a tendence to see things that usually normal peoples canīt see, as ghosts and lighnings.. My mom and sister are member of a Alan Kardeck spirit center. I saw a ghost here in my home twice, but nothing scary, only two.. corpses walking throught the door, when I was watching tv and using the computer.. last week I saw a female walking throught the wall at my girlfriend's bedroom when I woke up that morning. When I describe that ghost to my mother-in-law, she said that I saw her grandmother... and half hour ago, I was watching Tv, and I heard my closet's door closing ( all the windows were closed )... So I went to there, and I checked.. I saw nothing, so I go back to the television in the living room.. and I heard that sound again, I went to check, and the door was open. So I return to the TV controling myself, but than I heard something beeing draged in the floor.. since that moment, I'm closed in computer's room... man, I'm so fucking scared! What should I do? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

raijim2000

Default Re: Help, dudes...

Go to the nearest mirror in you house and repeat over and over "redrum redrum redrum"

Just joking!! Never had anything like that happen to me so I don't know what to say.

You got to be kidding me, man.. I just canīt play Black Sabbath (the song), at this moment I'm listening to Pantera's Power Metal album.. but I think tomorrow, after get some sleep, things will be right on the road.. but man, and if it happens again?
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Get a shotgun, run into the hallway and scream "Heeeeeeeeeere's (enter name here)" then go into a room screaming "It's time to kick some ghost ass!!!" haha that'd be funny, and probably what I would do. But if your really scared, I don't know, call your girlfriend or something.

Now I'm ok.. I watched the BLS Dvd, and I took a deep breath, you know. I mean, what the hack they can do to me?.. If they are my beloved and dead relatives, so they wonīt hurt me, you know, and if they are total strangers in the night, so... thinking about what you have said man.. if they are strangers, bring it on.. but I donīt have a gun here. I left my .22 and the .32 in the country house, you know, to shoot if somebody try to jack me and steal the place 'cause the cops are too far away, but here in the town I only have a little wood baseball bat and a little iron pipe.. I donīt think that could work against untouchable bodies
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Just call the ghost busters!

fuckin creppy man. My english teacher sees one ghost, who she named Alice, in her house and has seen others elsewhere.

1st ask yourself have you been drinking or smoking anything. Maybe somebody slipped something into your drink.

2nd try not to be alone have someone with you at all times. If they see it too then....

when there's something strange in the neighborhood who ya gonna call...? GHOST BUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

also try setting up a video camera. Either you'll catch them on tape and become rich and famous or the ghosts will not show up because they are camera shy.
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And that’s for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

My old house that I use to live in had to be haunted because of the following reasons....

1. It was old and out in the middle of no where.

2. One night I woke up and heard a glass smash on my kitchen floor. When I ran to check it out no one was there the lights were off. No broken glass.

3. I woke up one night and saw a shadow of a person in my doorway. I thought it was my sister tricking me so I chased after the shape. It turned the corner going into the livingroom and when I turned the corner it dissapeared. My sister was sound asleep in her room when I went to check on her she had never got up and stood in my doorway so I was scared to death.

4. We had an old field behind that house. I would go back there until dark and pick up old petrified wood and old rocks. ( I was little and collected rocks) When it got dark I would here someone running directly behind me when I was down picking up rocks. I would turn around and no one was there. This happened to me many times. Also you could see people walking around out ther one second and the next they were gone. Note this was in the country so it is not like any one really went out there much.

5. I would hear footsteps running down the hall back and forth in the middle of the night.

6. I was walking down the hall one day and felt a cold chill like someone was behind me. I turned around and the crucifix we had hanging on the wall was lying in the middle of the hall. It was on the wall when I walked past it before.

Now the town I live in is old and all the building are getting run down and this place is one of the nost haunted places in the USA. I am convinced.

I have a lot more stories about the old houses my friends have lived in in my town. If any one wants to hear them PM me.

My advice to you Ray Rules is to stay calm and listen to something like Led Zeppelin. They sound kind of bright and they are comforting to hear in bad times. What ever you do do not listen to the song Black Sabbath. It will give you the creeps no doubt. I used to be a ghost skeptic until all of these things happened to me and my friends and now I am more of a believer. Take it from some one who has gone through all that, stay calm and you will get used to it and it will be like routine to you and it will just be wierd not scary. Sorry for the lack of better advice but that is what I did.

ray, what you need to do is (and please refrain from taking the shit out of me, im trying to help here and i know a bit)

1. realize that they cant hurt you, cause human beings are stronger spiritually then many other beings out there...
    2. whenever it comes back, tell it to leave, "could you please leave, now!" be stern but not to stern
    3. close your eyes and imagine a beam of white light coming down from the heavens and enveloping your body, then imagine pushing that light out into your room, then right out and throughout your house, and again say "could whoever, and whatever is there, please leave"

ok so it sounds really really lame and stupid but, its worked for me and i lived on an old cemetery, next to a morgue and in a place that an old lady has died, and when ive seen things, felt things ive done that, and theve gone......

btw ive seen white ghosts, full colour ghosts and heard footsteps, and lights have flickered and everything

heheh if u havent noticed, ive got a very open mind....

hope that helps... if not ask your mum to rid the house herself, or to protect the house
    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Hey Psycho, that's a good sugestion, to record it on tape, but not to sell, just to see who I am facing, you know... My mom used to see a ghost when she was little, at my grandad house.. she saw everyweek a black man wearing a white suit.. she never told a damn to nobody, 'cause she was afraid they send her to a nuthouse - remember that we are talking about the 60's - but after a year seeing that man she asked my granddad if he knew somebody like him.. she describe the ghost and my granddad told her, that man was a old friend of him, when he was young, and that he made a promess to that folk, and he never keep his promess, so my mom thought that was the reason of the ghost show up for her, but in december my family mob themself in my countryhouse to celebrate christmass, and my ant who lives with my grandfather tell us that she was seeing a black man with a white suit - remember that my mom never told it to anyone.

Hey Stooner, thats a good story, did you evertold it to your parents or goodfriends? The only ones who know about it, outside my family, are you guys here, 'cause I thought that maybe you could have similar stories, and I was right. You know, it's a relief read your tellings.
    But after read Sooner and Hodg stories and advices, I think I can try to tell the fucking spirits to leave the place. I'll ask my mom if she can bring somebody of her spiritual center to check my place... man, imagine if I'm laying where a fucking killer die?..
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Psycho, that's a good sugestion, to record it on tape, but not to sel

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] do you know how famous you'd become it you had good quality proof!?!?!?!?
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And that’s for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Hey,
    I belive in ghosts and many supernatural things. I have a friend who happens to be the daughter to the Bishop in our "county" or what you might call it (Karlstads stift, för er svenskar). So she lives in this old buliding from like the 18:th century where all the bishops have lived. And one of the bishops is said to haunt the upper floor. Now, I didn't believe in this stuff untill she told me that she had heard the ghost, and she didn't know at the time about the bishop that was hounting the house. It was in the middle of the night and she ran out, and was locked outside. The groundkeeper (or what you might calll it, a man who took care of the house and stuff, cuz it's a huge house) let her in and she said to him: "I think it's a ghost", and he said: "Yeah, I know. There is a ghost here."
    Now, this girl is a very close friend to mine, and she would never lie. I 100% belive her. Like me, she is a Christian, and that also makes me believe in her more(it's a sin to lie).

Now, if you ever meet a ghost or something else, I's always good to have a crusifix or a Bible with you. I feel more secure that way. Even if youre not a Christian it doesn't hurt to have a cross ore something in around your neck. I hade it before I believed in God or Jesus. But I belive that since crosses and the Bible are holy, a ghost or evil spirit would have problems in doing you any harm.
    And also the thing thehodge said might work. It sound good.
    Now I understand if this sound like bullshit to someone who isn't a Christian or doesn't even belive in ghosts, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Hey Ray I have told my close friends because they have had similar and even scarier things happen to them. I have never told my family. They wouldn't understand. My dad for sure wouldn't understand. He doesn't understand my life as it is. If I told him that then he would just call me crazy and that the bible says nothing about ghosts. Like I said before he is very religious.b Anyways I am glad I told you all because it helps to get it out.

Hey Ray, I hope you will read this, īcause I couldnīt find you anywhere. I have listened today of what going on in your town, so I hope youīre ok. Just take care, and donīt make silly things. At least the phantoms are not youīre biggest problem today! (sorry about the joke) Iīm waiting for more news, Iīm watching the TV but nothing is on.
    Let me know if youīre ok, and let the rest of the board know too.
    See ya.

I have also seen a ghost and some other strange things.
    First time was many years ago, maybe in 1994.
    I was in my bedroom about to sleep and had closed the door.
    I had no lights on, but the summer night here in North of Norway is bright enough to see most things.
    So when i was about to sleep, i heard a voice.
    I looked around and the door was open and a ghost of my uncle when he died 30 years ago (car accident), just a kid.
    And i could clearly see blood on his face.
    When i was about to turn on the lights, there was another sound.
    I looked back where the figure stood, and it was gone faster than a bullet.

I can't believe myself how scared i was, it took me many years before i could sleep without any lights.

Next time (few years ago) was when i was walking on the road late one night.
    Down at the sea i could see a boat with to persons rowing.
    I turned away for only one second, then i turned my head back, and there was no boat with two people rowing.

I have seen many more things, just ask if you want more.

Who is Alan Kardeck? His 'spirit center' is a sect or something like this?

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hey Psycho, that's a good sugestion, to record it on tape, but not to sel

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] do you know how famous you'd become it you had good quality proof!?!?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the 21st century, you can do everything with a computer. I doubt if anyone will belive even with a good quality proof.
    I'm just a man and I am what I am,
    Nobody will ever change my ways.

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Ray, I hope you will read this, īcause I couldnīt find you anywhere. I have listened today of what going on in your town, so I hope youīre ok. Just take care, and donīt make silly things. At least the phantoms are not youīre biggest problem today! (sorry about the joke) Iīm waiting for more news, Iīm watching the TV but nothing is on.
    Let me know if youīre ok, and let the rest of the board know too.
    See ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually man, our State gov. made a deal with the fucking mobs.. He allow they bring 60 plasma TV to the Jail ( top secutiry jail, one inmate per cel ) to watch the world cup, and change the uniform collor from yellow to gray, cause the inmates said that the yellow unif. was too ugly. So, the Gov. opened his legs and that riot is over, but fortunelly, our beloveds police officers are now on the streets, chasing those fucking gangstaas, and bringing them down. If you want some numbers... in 24 hours ( after the deal ) the bandits have killed one cop, and the police officers killed 45 bandits. Remember, they are acting in their own, revenging their partners... The gov said to stop the hunting, but 99% of our entire population said to carry on and keep bringing those mothafuckers down, and down, and down. This is a little show of our cops acting inside favelas and guetos... They have low quality guns, and receive 300 dollars per month, but they go there and hunt those scunbags down.

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/brazil_10258.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDuvCZCrN5s&search=Bope

And a photo of our guys watching the streets and taking care of us..

Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Detail.. the bandits have killed more than 20 inocents.. police have killed only bandits.
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Say Hello to the Ghosts. Who knows, you might have some interesting and entertaining conversations. If nothing else, a level of familiarity probably wouldn't hurt.

Or get a cat- didn't the Egyptians believe that the Cats are the Guardians of the Underworld?

(Hey, you now believe in Ghosts, so when you think about it, isn't it silly to dismiss ancient Egyptian spiritual beliefs?)
    Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams