Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    William_the_Bloody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petoria000 View Post
    At that time Glenn wasnt in "Sabbath", so the vocalist thing doesnt really work. Plus I dont even know how you could include Fenholt.

    Maybe ask the man himself for Ask Tony 5.
    Tony "IDK, lol!"

    I never saw less interest in answering questions than TI on AT5.

  2. #42
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    Tony "IDK, lol!"

    I never saw less interest in answering questions than TI on AT5.
    What is AT5?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  3. #43
    William_the_Bloody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    IDK, Ask Tony something something...

    Point is, Tony is not very forthcoming about much of anything.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    What is AT5?
    It was a feature on the Iommi messageboard where you could ask Tony questions and then he would answer them if he could, or wanted to. Ask Tony 5 was in 2009 and the last one, Ask Tony 6, was in 2014. You need to sign in to see the archives, but here's the link anyway:

    http://iommimessageboard.invisionzon...p?showforum=14

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    IDK, Ask Tony something something...

    Point is, Tony is not very forthcoming about much of anything.
    Absolutely spot-on W_T_B! Well stated.

  6. #46
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerjoint View Post
    It was a feature on the Iommi messageboard where you could ask Tony questions and then he would answer them if he could, or wanted to. Ask Tony 5 was in 2009 and the last one, Ask Tony 6, was in 2014. You need to sign in to see the archives, but here's the link anyway:

    http://iommimessageboard.invisionzon...p?showforum=14
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, I appreciate it.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •