Default Where Has Everyone Been...

For the past couple of days? These are my last days of summer...don't make them last forever! lol I just want summer to be over with and I usually made a lot of the time go by talking with you guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Come back...

Default Re: Where Has Everyone Been...

I've been here!
    Life Member of the NRA

Yeah I know lol...I'm just lonely and my best friend's mum doesn't trust me, so she's not allowed over. I'm 17 and my best friend is 15 and her mum thinks that I'm always hanging out with guys or something. My best friend only talks to my guy friends over the phone and that's rare anyway. And you know what pisses me off even more? She lets her go to her boyfriend's house and he's only known her for like a year and a half. I've been friends with her for 6 years! *pulls her hair out* I HATE HER MUM SO MUCH!!

It is not so bad. When you are 40, like I am, you will realize thing such as this does not matter one bit. You will look back and laugh about it. Trust me. I honestly was 17 at one time myself!
    Life Member of the NRA

Still around, just that these boards aren't alive as it was before I joined the forum. It's like an empty void, probably due to some people leaving. I find it funny how only 73 people were on at one time, and I wonder if that record will ever be beaten.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

I haven't dissapeared.

I'm here
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

*Wicked Witch impression* And his little dog too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

I've been busy lately with my real job. My company released some product finally. We put out a new game (I work for a game company, if you didn't know).

http://www.3drealms.com/prey/index.html

http://www.prey.com
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

[ QUOTE ]
    It is not so bad. When you are 40, like I am, you will realize thing such as this does not matter one bit. You will look back and laugh about it. Trust me. I honestly was 17 at one time myself!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean being lonely and relying on a message board? Or my friend's mum not trusting me...I'm not too worried about the message board, really, but I just wish that I could kidnap my best friend sometimes. She hates her home, because all her brother and mum do is fight and it's probably miserable for Kimm. Her mum should probably let her out more often so that she doesn't go insane and commit suicide. If Kimm ever does commit suicide, I will never forgive her mum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean being lonely and relying on a message board? Or my friend's mum not trusting me...I'm not too worried about the message board, really, but I just wish that I could kidnap my best friend sometimes. She hates her home, because all her brother and mum do is fight and it's probably miserable for Kimm. Her mum should probably let her out more often so that she doesn't go insane and commit suicide. If Kimm ever does commit suicide, I will never forgive her mum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just saying that when you get older, things that were so important to you when you were younger don't seem so important anymore. I am not trying to make light of what your friend is going through. If she is actually suffering abuse is one thing, but normal arguments in the day to day life of a family is another. Hell, I hated it when I was a kid too, and would not want to go through it again. But, it just does not seem like it was such a big deal now that it is over and done with.
    Life Member of the NRA

I've been to a biker fest, that's why I didn't visit the board for, come to think of it, a whole day! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just saying that when you get older, things that were so important to you when you were younger don't seem so important anymore. I am not trying to make light of what your friend is going through. If she is actually suffering abuse is one thing, but normal arguments in the day to day life of a family is another. Hell, I hated it when I was a kid too, and would not want to go through it again. But, it just does not seem like it was such a big deal now that it is over and done with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, she doesn't suffer any physical abuse, but she feels trapped and people like that tend to go insane or commit suicide...Her brother is not just the average annoying brother, he's evil, so if Kimm does commit suicide, it's gonna be a big deal...but um, I, truly, don't see an agreement happening here anytime soon, so lets just end it, huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just trying to help. Sorry.
    Life Member of the NRA

Don't be sorry. I completely understand. It's just that I don't quite agree with your theory. But I really do appreciate your support.

I'm here!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've just been looking at like 2 or 3 threads everytime I get on here. I guess its time to start being active again.

I do the same sometimes, but now that my mum won't let me talk to my boyfriend on the phone anymore and I don't like hanging around with people my own age, I have no friends and I'm stuck sitting around the house...I would go for a walk, but the weather doesn't get nice until November...