Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dreams

Default Weird Dreams

Doesn't have to be present...it can be from the past too...

Well, I had one last night. It it night and I was skateboarding with my friend Kimm and my cousin Brittany and there was an old lady. She told us that she had something to make our eyes better, so we said ok and she put these drops into our eyes. Kimm went home or something I think and it was only my cousin Brittany and I. We went back into my house and Brittany started to wash the dishes and then, she glanced at me and her eyes were golden and demonic looking. I got a little bit freaked out, but I just made a loud noise at her and they went back to normal. I went into my bedroom for a moment and when I came out, my mum was standing next to Brittany, with the same demonic eyes and she looked like she was going to bite her. Brittany was leaning away from my mum, afraid to move I guess, so I made that loud noise again and my mum snapped out of it. Later, we went to my bedroom and we were just talking and all of a sudden, this boy from my school jumped through a little window (that's really high up) and he had the demon eyes too. He started hissing and stuff and we just watched. I was used to it by then and then, but I pushed him back through the window and watched him go away. When we heard the courtyard gate squeaking open, we ran to the window, but it was just a normal guy and I woke up. Weird, eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Re: Weird Dreams

I had this one where I was at school and I was going to the washroom. I got there and saw some feet under the stall door. They were wearing the same shoes as me. For some reason this made me run back to my class. The guy in the stall began to chase me. I couldn't run in my dream, it was like i was sinking into the floor. But I ended up making it back to my class and then my dad was in a stall that was in my classroom. weird. he came out and we left the school. then we went to tim horton's and i got a donut...THE weirdest dream ever.
    -rar

I wanna go to Tim Horton's...those are the greatest doughnuts...

some weeks ago, I dreamt that a arabian dude shot, and killed me

Last night I had a dream about pigs. I don't remember anything else other than a lot of pigs just running around. Weird.
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Two years ago, I had a weird dream where I was flying like superman over Russia. After flying over empty fields for a while in the dream, I ended up seeing a weird ufo thing which caused me to fall many feet to the ground into a Russian air port that basically appeared out of nowhere. After stumbling around the airport for a while, for some strange reason, I ended up encountering a few players from the Buffalo Sabres who would end up giving me autographs right before I woke up.

I had a pretty awsome dream where I got trapped in an elevator with Carmen Electra. I can't divulge the rest, hehe.
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And thatís for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Aren't most dreams weird? Mine are. The most recent one I remember is I had a dream where all the high schools in my city were combined into one giant school. So there were a ton of kids. I kept talking to this one kid that I went to middle school with, I didn't really like him but I talked to him once in a while. I think he was gay. Well in my dream I kept talking to him. Then I was climbing up these stairs it turned into a jungle gym after a while. There were these 2 other students yelling at me for going to slow. I don't remember anymore.

The weirdest dream I ever had was that I dreamed that there was a hole in the floor in house between my kitchen and living room. And I was trying to get my skateboard out but when I jumped in no matter what I did I couldn't swim back up. I woke up gasping for breath.
    How Good It Feels
    And thatís for real"

Whenever I dream it's always hard for me to open my eyes (in my dream). Does anyone know what this means?

No, that's weird... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I had a dream that I was being chased by something and for reason, I kept falling down and I couldn't stay up for two seconds if my life depended on it, which it was loll

I had a dream last night that I was in the middle of a big crowd with my friends Sam and Tom and for someone reason, I was dating Sam and he was REALLY tall and I still don't know what crowd we were in, but I woke up while I was hugging Sam...

It was weird, because I'm not even attracted to Sam like that, but he liked me...

I had a strange dream tonight. I dreamt that Ajommi (an old member of this board) was sitting in the back of a pickup. Suddenly it bumbped into something and Ajommis head banged into the roof of the pickup. He was bleeding like hell and there was a big whole in his head. Creepy...

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Does anybody know what happened to him? Maybe that's the reason he's not on here anymore...Let's hope not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I had one this morning. I was looking in my computer at pictures of bedrooms (I guess it's because I really wanna redo my bedroom, and then, I was actually in a store looking for the stuff. There was a night light in there for 88 pounds and I told my mum that I would only buy that if I was fricken Ozzy Osbourne or something lol Then, as if I just switched to a different dream, my mum was driving, it was storming like crazy and my baby sister was screaming her head off. Finally, my mum pulled into a Chipotle and it was hailing by then and we had to get out anyway and my sister was crying even more. When we got there, there was a big long pool in the restaurant and at one of the ends there was the queue. Well, my mum didn't get in the queue, but my baby sister disappeared and we both stepped into the pool. I was having fun until my mum pointed out some bugs. I tried to get out of the pool, but the water wouldn't let me out, so I tried to push away from them, but they just came with me. It was like they were hanging off me by a string, because they were always like a few inches away from me. I was about to dive under the water and I woke up...Weird....

I guess the moral is, I wanted to decorate my room, but then I got hungry for my favourite restaurant and it just happened to be raining outside because I love rain and I got in the pool, because it's summer and I haven't stepped into a single one...Well there was that time when I was staying in the Mandalay Bay, but I only stuck my foot in...and I went to the beach at the beginning of summer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Well, later!

In a dream I had some while ago I got invited to
    a party in my neighborhood, and turned out my neighbor was a good friend of Tony Iommi. Tony was there, so I grabbed a beer with him and we had a nice chat.

[ QUOTE ]
    a party in my neighborhood, and turned out my neighbor was a good friend of Tony Iommi. Tony was there, so I grabbed a beer with him and we had a nice chat.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I bet that is one dream you wish became a reality

What I always hated on dreams when I was a kid is that in every dream my paps gave me some REALLY cool presents, but then I woke up, and there was no present for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

awwwww lol that's sad..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar dream about a week ago. I dreamt that Gene Simmons came to my brother's school to do his reality show, and since he is originally from Israel he thought it would be nice to try it there. Anyway, I met him, and we started talking about music and then I woke up.
    I'm just a man and I am what I am,
    Nobody will ever change my ways.

Wow, is he REALLY from Isreal? I had no clue! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yep, he was born in Haifa (not actually in Haifa, in one of the areas next to it). Search him in Wikipedia.
    I'm just a man and I am what I am,
    Nobody will ever change my ways.

Eh, I slept late into the afternoon just recently, I've woken up from a harmful dream where my mom died and I somehow got trapped on a bus heading towards somewhere and wouldn't let get off for some reason. So frightening, but I soon as I got out of it, I knew she was fine. She did however had an accident on the job, but she's fine.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

awww that must have been awful...

Don't you hate it when you believe your dreams while you're dreaming it and when you wake up, you're like, "Why the fuck did I believe that?" lolll

It's ok ThW. I believe you about the Gene Simmons thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]I was just surprised to know that, because he acts all American and stuff...

[ QUOTE ]
    awww that must have been awful...

Don't you hate it when you believe your dreams while you're dreaming it and when you wake up, you're like, "Why the fuck did I believe that?" lolll

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one saying I live by for strange stuff going on, "Shit Happens" is it. I'm fine now, but man was that ever frightening.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

I had a dream. My crazy dream. Any little thing that I know. Any place I needed to go. Hear my song. People won't you listen now. Sing along. Don't know what your missing now. Any little song that you know. Anything thats small has to grow.

Man I had a weird dream. It was something about aliens and Area 51. I followed Dr. Wong (from Law & Orderr SVU) through a series of elevators and winded up in an alien autopsy place. then I woke up
    How Good It Feels
    And thatís for real"

I had a Randy Rhoads nightmare just now...

I was in my room with my two cousins playing my guitar and this plane came towards our house, but passed it. We all sighed in relief, but all of a sudden, we heard a big bang and water flew up against the window. The plane landed in my pool and we all screamed. The plane bobbed for a second and then, it crashed through the window. All of sudden, we were watching this on TV and the plane bobbed once more, but this time, it blew up and it looked like everything went with it, but we were still safe in my room. "We've got to get out of here!" I told my cousins, running toward my bedroom door. Then, I was watching everything from the air, but I was getting closer to the ground and this little blond Australian boy was running around telling everyone to get away from here, but no one was listening him. This one guy was playing an electric guitar (with no amp) so he should've heard him, but he didn't. He just kept going crazy like he was playing some badass solo lol. Then, all of that disappeared and I was talking to my friend Kimm on the phone. Then, her jerkoff brother got on the phone and he mumbled somethings and Kimmy said "The Sex Pistols..." And he's like, "What the fuck is that?" (He's a white guy who listens to rap [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] Rap is soooo disgusting) Well, I said, "You don't know who the Sex Pistols are?" And he just mocked me because he was embarrassed. I started trying to look it up, but for some reason, the computer wouldn't let me type in the name. It kept changing the letters around. Then, I woke up...

My boyfriend had a dream that I died...Now, he wants to be really nice to me so that he never regrets anything he's done, or hasn't done, to me if I die.

[ QUOTE ]
    My boyfriend had a dream that I died...Now, he wants to be really nice to me so that he never regrets anything he's done, or hasn't done, to me if I die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast you got leverage over him now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nelson.gif[/img]

Yeah, he's been pretty nice ever since...but he's also been a little sensitive. Like if I say something mean to him, his feelings get hurt easy and he gets mad and I told him that I can't deal with that...that I need a man who's stronger than me, so he snapped out of it and now, he hasn't gotten worked up about anything so far...Let's hope he stays that way, because if it doesn't, I'm gonna have to pull the just friends line on him. But I really mean it. I don't want to discontinue to see him. I just don't want a pussy boyfriend, you know?

I think his main problem was that he's always had really sensitive girly-girl girlfriends and I'm tough, so he's like, WTF? But I told him from the beginning that I'm a tomboy and I'm not gonna change just because he dates girly girls. If he doesn't like my brutal honesty, he can dump me for a cheap woman who kisses his ass all fuckin' day. *clears throat* I'll dress up really nice when we go to fancy places, but I'm not gonna be that push over little pussy of woman for him. I refuse...

But yeah, before we get off topic, I had a dream about my best friend Kimm, but I can't remember what we were doing...

I had a dream about tsunami today. A really weird feeling.
    "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

I took a nap today, dreaming I was on a beach with a beautiful red head girl on my lap, sleeping and watching the sunset to the song "Laguna Sunrise". Too bad it's not reality.

awww that sucks loll

I haven't had any dreams lately...I'm getting bored at night loll

Once I had this nightmare in which I was getting married. So I woke up and was all "wtf?" and went back to sleep only to have the same nightmare again. As if the wedding-nightmare wasn't enough. Bloody twice? That's just cruel.

lolll that's funny

I think I've had the weirdest of all dreams last night. I was on my bed watching TV and out from under my dog (who was also on the bed) crawled a cockroach. I just watched for a moment, hoping that Jenny would try to kill it. She just sniffed it onto the floor and I screamed for my sister to come kill it. She said no and I ran out of the room to get a broom. "I can't do it," I groaned. "What if it's a froach?" A froach is a flying roach... So she told me that it's not and to do it anyway, but I was still too scared. I stood outside my bedroom and around the corner and tried to bring the broom down on the roach with luck, because I obviously couldn't see it. It flew and I freakeed the fuck out. My sister took over then, but no matter how hard we tried we couldn't kill it. Then, as if in a movie, the scene changed and my sister was standing over the paralyzed froach with a net in her hand. I don't know why it was so still, but she slowly dropped the net over it and begin to bring sweets into my room. What? Is she gonna make the roach eat itself to death? I watched for a while and then, I was on a school bus. (I never saw what happened to the bloody froach) I was wearing a tiny tiny skirt which was also a one piece and I was standing next to some guys. One of them pulled me close to him, pushed my skirt up and I was wearing a tiny thong and he pulled me down onto his lap and um...yeah, you guys can guess. Then, I was off of the bus and at someone's house. I had my mum's cell phone and it got a text message. I quickly looked at it, thinking that my boyfriend is playing a prank, but it was from my best friend, Kimm, and it said, in some kind of mideival writing, that she loved me or something like that. I can't remember it exactly. I was trying to erase it, but then, I woke up. Weird....

[ QUOTE ]
    I was wearing a tiny tiny skirt which was also a one piece and I was standing next to some guys. One of them pulled me close to him, pushed my skirt up and I was wearing a tiny thong

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] <---*Jaw drop, pulls jaw back up*

Anyway....*hides first expression*..I've haven't had any good dreams lately. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img] No wierd ones either.

[ QUOTE ]
    I took a nap today, dreaming I was on a beach with a beautiful red head girl on my lap, sleeping and watching the sunset to the song "Laguna Sunrise". Too bad it's not reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like an awesome dream to me!

Oh, it is, just not reality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh, it is, just not reality. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why cant it be a reality? Are you unable to see sunsets?

I watch pretty much every sunset, they are beautiful and mystical. The song Born Again is better to listen to during a sunset though.

Oh I can tell you.

1. Nowhere near a beach.
    2. Haven't found anyone yet, or a redhead for that matter.
    3. And I can see sunsets, but I'd have to go the front of the house. Today it was cloudy all day.

EDIT: Eh, I guess I'm a little pessemistic. However, the entire last week has been good to me. Here's to the last three days of summer.