Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Half-Assed goodbye

I'm not going to post regularly in discussions anymore. I'll post in the stupid stuff like What Are You Listening To and Word Association, but things/people on this board have made it unenjoyable to have conversations here, so this is kind of my half-assed goodbye.

BTW, I'll still do my reviews of Under-rated Albums, so don't worry Echoes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Half-Assed goodbye

I'm pretty new here. How have the conversations changed?

It gets kinda nasty in the discussions of the other eras over who's better...but that's all I know...and that's why I tend to stay in the general/games portion of this forum as well...It's just nice to chat with other Sabbath fans, but it's not very fun to talk ABOUT them lolll for me at least...I don't know if that's Icarus' reason for quiting the Other Eras part, but it's mine...

See you are around Icarus [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It gets kinda nasty in the discussions of the other eras over who's better...but that's all I know...and that's why I tend to stay in the general/games portion of this forum as well...It's just nice to chat with other Sabbath fans, but it's not very fun to talk ABOUT them lolll for me at least...I don't know if that's Icarus' reason for quiting the Other Eras part, but it's mine...

See you are around Icarus [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Take care in whichever paths of life you choose. Or something like that.

Take care in whichever paths of life you choose. Or something like that.

SO long Kid Icarus. I look forward to more of your reviews. Just promise to go easy on the America Jr. stuff. It's only a matter of time before you run out of ways to "distinguish" us Canucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

SO long Kid Icarus. I look forward to more of your reviews. Just promise to go easy on the America Jr. stuff. It's only a matter of time before you run out of ways to "distinguish" us Canucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"And you, little Echoes, I shall miss most of all..."

"And you, little Echoes, I shall miss most of all..."

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not the way you look but a-boot they way you speak [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think it'll last, there are dozens of different accents in the USA alone.
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And thatís for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not the way you look but a-boot they way you speak [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think it'll last, there are dozens of different accents in the USA alone.
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And thatís for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Man...I'd really like to know who came up with the idea that all Canadians speak with THAT accent.

Man...I'd really like to know who came up with the idea that all Canadians speak with THAT accent.

come on , everyone is leaving....grr....bye icarus
    -rar

come on , everyone is leaving....grr....bye icarus
    -rar

I want to do a half ass goodbye also, but I just joined, so I don't see why I should leave. This place kind of seems like an addiction and a second home to me at the same time. Good bye Icarus. I did not known you for long, but cheers dude, for the best.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

I want to do a half ass goodbye also, but I just joined, so I don't see why I should leave. This place kind of seems like an addiction and a second home to me at the same time. Good bye Icarus. I did not known you for long, but cheers dude, for the best.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not going to post regularly in discussions anymore. I'll post in the stupid stuff like What Are You Listening To and Word Association, but things/people on this board have made it unenjoyable to have conversations here, so this is kind of my half-assed goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I know that for a fact, because that's pretty much how I feel also, and I've tried to say it, but have been unable to articulate it for some reason.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I know that for a fact, because that's pretty much how I feel also, and I've tried to say it, but have been unable to articulate it for some reason.

So long friend. Hopefully you'll be happy in what ever you decide to do with your life now.

So long friend. Hopefully you'll be happy in what ever you decide to do with your life now.

Man everyone is leaving. I'm going to have to find a new forum soon. I've been trying to find one kinda like this where we all know each other and theres not 10,000 members, but I haven't found one like that yet.

Man everyone is leaving. I'm going to have to find a new forum soon. I've been trying to find one kinda like this where we all know each other and theres not 10,000 members, but I haven't found one like that yet.

Oh yeah, and I give complete control of my Reviews thread to Echoes, to use whenever he feels the need. (Just don't do Piper At The Gates of Dawn, I wanna do that one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Oh yeah, and I give complete control of my Reviews thread to Echoes, to use whenever he feels the need. (Just don't do Piper At The Gates of Dawn, I wanna do that one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

=(
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

=(
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Dude, if you're gonna take this route, why not just start a site for your reviews and direct people to it? "I'm leaving!" threads lose some of their impact when you include a footnote that you'll actually still be around, to update a thread where people will shower you with feedback and compliments.

Dude, if you're gonna take this route, why not just start a site for your reviews and direct people to it? "I'm leaving!" threads lose some of their impact when you include a footnote that you'll actually still be around, to update a thread where people will shower you with feedback and compliments.

Goodbye Icarus
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Goodbye Icarus
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

[ QUOTE ]
    =(

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodbye Icarus. Hope you change your mind or rather the board change.

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

[ QUOTE ]
    =(

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodbye Icarus. Hope you change your mind or rather the board change.

The blood runs free
    The rain turns red
    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Well, he's not TOTALLY leaving...

Well, he's not TOTALLY leaving...

I am

I am