Thread: This website

Default This website

Isn't this website fucking fantastic. Man. Everyday i visit just to read and view others opinions and appreciate them. The Discography layout. It's givin' me a chance to understand Sabbath after Ozzy. Will post a thread there soon.
    As stated in a previous post, my younger brothers passing and this site has inspired me to re-enter the world of collecting cd,s albums, and others.To continue what he had aquired adding to mine.
    I have Cancer and this just helps on days where you need distraction from a frame of mind that it can put you in sometimes.
    There is always something to do, read, view and then link to other sites ran by Mr. Siegler.
    He should recieve some awards for his work.
    With that being said. Hats off to you man.

Default Re: This website

It really is great isn't it?? It's metal!!

Stick with it mate.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Read this one. It's my favorite page of any page I've ever created for any site anywhere:

http://www.black-sabbath.com/personnel/timeline.html

Thanks for the kind words.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Quote: Read this one
    easier said then done, 40 years of history
    "I want to tell you, yeah
    How Good It Feels
    Sleeping here with you tonight
    And thatís for real"
    -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

This site is amazing, I've spent many hours reading over that page again and again. Looking back at it, I noticed the picture of the mk. III sabbath, and Dio is taller then the rest. He is closer to the camera and standing on a step, deliberate? maybe.

Thanks to all for your posts. And Mr. Seigler, That is one fan-fucking-tatstic page. I enjoy the lay out, the pics. Just great.
    On the other side I hope I didn't come off as victimish about mentioning cancer. I know I'm not alone and it seems like it effects someone somebody knows everywhere. It's devastating mentally, financially and emotionally.
    Hell I cut back on meds so I could get the Black Box and worth every bit.
    But, when you come across websites like this, with all seriousness, I don't have time to think about it. I see the pics and album covers and instantly I re-live every moment from that era and feel so damned blessed and lucky.
    And the collection page, three words En-Vi-Ous, lol.
    All you folks are Great and age showing here, Rock the Fuck On!

Originally Posted By: Jernmik Thanks to all for your posts. And Mr. Seigler, That is one fan-fucking-tatstic page. I enjoy the lay out, the pics. Just great.
    On the other side I hope I didn't come off as victimish about mentioning cancer. I know I'm not alone and it seems like it effects someone somebody knows everywhere. It's devastating mentally, financially and emotionally.
    Hell I cut back on meds so I could get the Black Box and worth every bit.
    But, when you come across websites like this, with all seriousness, I don't have time to think about it. I see the pics and album covers and instantly I re-live every moment from that era and feel so damned blessed and lucky.
    And the collection page, three words En-Vi-Ous, lol.
    All you folks are Great and age showing here, Rock the Fuck On!
    Hey man, welcome here! Joe expent a lot of time developing this website, so I own him a lot since I expend a lot of time here reading the boards and researching the infos. I hope you become a good brother to us on the board! Good luck with your health, may you life for many more years!
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Jernmik - I have no idea what your personal situation is with your illness and all but stay strong, man.

You said it best and that's what sites like this (and music in general) are for - to entertain, to inform and to take you places that are away from whatever your troubles may be.

You'll notice that there are A LOT of long time members here and it's because 1) Joe runs a great site and 2) more importantly, there are a lot of really nice people that come here regularly to contribute and discuss things about the greatest band of all time.
    Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

The only shame is that there are almost no women around.. this forum smells like a football dressing room! LOL
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules The only shame is that there are almost no women around.. this forum smells like a football dressing room! LOL
    Now that's funny!!
    Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Originally Posted By: MRM45
    Originally Posted By: Ray Rules The only shame is that there are almost no women around.. this forum smells like a football dressing room! LOL
    Now that's funny!!
    It's true!!

lol

Joe, I love the timeline page. It's perfectly informative without being a whole book!!! haha. But yeah, I love reading that page. It's awesome!!!!

Originally Posted By: MRM45
    You'll notice that there are A LOT of long time members here and it's because 1) Joe runs a great site and 2) more importantly, there are a lot of really nice people that come here regularly to contribute and discuss things about the greatest band of all time.
    You couldn't have said it any better.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

I just wish I had more time to devote to it lately. I'm obscenely behind in posting things - I have a few hundred emails to get through (no spam, all real email).

I'm also going to post a review of RCMH Deluxe probably tonight or tomorrow, and then I have a 20th anniversary article on Eternal Idol, too.

I also need to restart the newsletter.

I suck.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Life gets in the way sometimes, huh?
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

No one here can be a greater Sabbath fan than yourself, Mr.Seigler no matter the band personnal. It is one awesome site and the time it must consumme. Too bad we as fans of Black Sabbath and your website can't do something for you, seriously.
    All this info has to be time consuming.
    Who could ask for more and look at the other sites.
    Fuckin' Great!!

Yeah, but the ones who are here all like you more than they like the rest of us, so count yourself lucky.
    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Originally Posted By: 1whiteduck This site is amazing, I've spent many hours reading over that page again and again. Looking back at it, I noticed the picture of the mk. III sabbath, and Dio is taller then the rest. He is closer to the camera and standing on a step, deliberate? maybe.

i think that this photo, instead of making RJD look the same height, makes him look even smaller cause it highlights the fact that he needs to stand on a box to be the same height!, If only he was as tall (big) as his voice, hed be fucking massive!!
    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Originally Posted By: Franklin
    Yeah, but the ones who are here all like you more than they like the rest of us, so count yourself lucky.
    It's the latin flavor, buddy
    Can't you see what I see
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world