Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Default The "Rate the Music Video" game.

Same as the album cover game, but rate the music video the previous poster is watching instead. On a scale of 1 to 5, of course.

Beyond the Dark Sun by Wintersun.

Go!

Default Re: The "Rate the Music Video" game.

Extremely Cheesy and Stereo. 1/5. Seven Nation Army -The White Stripes

Such a good video.
    "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Excellent editing + camerawork. Bit monotone though. 3.5/5

Coverdale/Page - Take Me For A Little While

Love the set on this one. Great light work too. It's a bit cheesy on parts though :p
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Terrible, terrible video. It hurt to watch. .5/5

Sabotage -Beastie Boys

Now this video is good.

Excellent song excellent video 5/5

Death Angel - Thicker than Blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Sv7...eature=related
    The time it is coming when all life will end,
    With doomsday approaching to hell we'll descend.
    Religion won't save me, the damage is done.
    The future has ended before it's begun.

Banned

3.5/5. A decent vid, but nothing special.

Deadnight Warrior by Children of Bodom.

1/5. Just footage of the band dubbed with the studio track.

This is a real music video, through and through

Hah, 5/5. Just amazing.

Not really.

The Hardest Button To Button By the White Stripes.

If you can't apreciate the ideo (like I do), then you should at leaste be happy to know that they donated all the drum sets used to charity to help less fortunate kids learn how to play.

Hah, 5/5. Just amazing.

Not really.

The Hardest Button To Button By the White Stripes.

If you can't apreciate the ideo (like I do), then you should at leaste be happy to know that they donated all the drum sets used to charity to help less fortunate kids learn how to play.

I can't imagine the work it took to make that one. 5/5

I think this one is very artistic:

High Hopes by Pink Floyd
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

I can't imagine the work it took to make that one. 5/5

I think this one is very artistic:

High Hopes by Pink Floyd

Great Music, Great Video! Love Pink Floyd 5/5!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jwXQFFLSHo
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Great Music, Great Video! Love Pink Floyd 5/5!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jwXQFFLSHo
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Great history and excellent atmosphere and direction 5/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

Great history and excellent atmosphere and direction 5/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

It's a good video, I've seen it before, but i'm not a huge fan. 3.75/4

This video isn't an exact music video, but it's a commercial that the White Stripes did for Coke that only aired in Australia, and a few times in the UK.

Love is the Truth -The White Stripes

I love this song, personally, and the video is just as good as any that I've seen.

1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

Megadeth - Return To Hangar (Fan-Made video)

I always wanted to see a video on this song, glad this guy did, although it did use a lot of Megadeth's previous vids, it still fits the mood the band brings. Let's see the next person's grade.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

4/5, very good video, great song.

Here's another fan made video, Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqFpTSsaeY
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

4/5, very good video, great song.

Here's another fan made video, Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqFpTSsaeY
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Banned

1/5. Sorry man, but to me, it looks like your average documentary.

<span style="font-weight: bold">At The Left Hand Ov God</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Behemoth</span>.

Oh screw you, I just got rick-rolled.

Banned

1/5. Sorry man, but to me, it looks like your average documentary.

<span style="font-weight: bold">At The Left Hand Ov God</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Behemoth</span>.

Oh screw you, I just got rick-rolled.

2.5/5. Not the kind of video that I like, but it's better then some.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter 1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

This is what pisses me off about these forums. It's called "Rate the Music Video". Not "Say the music video is shit because you don't like the band". I'll bet that you'll say you didn't like the video anyway, but that's beside the point. Seriously, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, don't, because it just frustartes the shit out of me.

Sorry about that 8bit, I just get frustrated with people on these forums somtimes.

Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers

This video... is great. I love it. You have to watch it for at leaste 30 seconds before it really starts to pick up, but it's good. Watch the whole thing.

2.5/5. Not the kind of video that I like, but it's better then some.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter 1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

This is what pisses me off about these forums. It's called "Rate the Music Video". Not "Say the music video is shit because you don't like the band". I'll bet that you'll say you didn't like the video anyway, but that's beside the point. Seriously, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, don't, because it just frustartes the shit out of me.

Sorry about that 8bit, I just get frustrated with people on these forums somtimes.

Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers

This video... is great. I love it. You have to watch it for at leaste 30 seconds before it really starts to pick up, but it's good. Watch the whole thing.

It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

EDIT: I like that add that I feel that the early years were better than what they are now.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

EDIT: I like that add that I feel that the early years were better than what they are now.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

I feel like a complerte asswhole now. I don't know why, but i seem to have quoted you about the wrong thing. I didn't mean what i said about the Meagdeath stuff, but i was talking about your comments of the White Stripes video.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

I feel like a complerte asswhole now. I don't know why, but i seem to have quoted you about the wrong thing. I didn't mean what i said about the Meagdeath stuff, but i was talking about your comments of the White Stripes video.

Banned

1/5. I thought the video was really cheesy, myself, what with the puppets at the beginning. Not to mention, it's really awkward how the singer just stands stock-still through the whole thing. Sorry man.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Everytime I Die</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Children of Bodom</span>.

Banned

1/5. I thought the video was really cheesy, myself, what with the puppets at the beginning. Not to mention, it's really awkward how the singer just stands stock-still through the whole thing. Sorry man.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Everytime I Die</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Children of Bodom</span>.

Mediocre: 2/5

Oh, and no offense taken', It's supposed to be a dumb video

DragonForce-Thre the Fire and Flames

Cheese!

That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera. And the little boxes during the solo... eewww... Coulda done that on Windows Movie Maker It has nice lightwork tho, gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere, very warm. 2/5

Speaking of tackiness...

Until it Sleeps by Metallica

Cheese!

That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera. And the little boxes during the solo... eewww... Coulda done that on Windows Movie Maker It has nice lightwork tho, gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere, very warm. 2/5

Speaking of tackiness...

Until it Sleeps by Metallica

Banned

Originally Posted By: David86 That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera.
    Nothing wrong with those kind of vids. To be honest, I would've given the vid a 4/5.

1/5. Not only is it a Metallica song I can't stand, but seing Lars and Kirk try to act "deep" and stuff during the vid, with all their make-up, just comes off as asinine.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deadly Sinners</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">3 Inches of Blood</span>.

Banned

Originally Posted By: David86 That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera.
    Nothing wrong with those kind of vids. To be honest, I would've given the vid a 4/5.

1/5. Not only is it a Metallica song I can't stand, but seing Lars and Kirk try to act "deep" and stuff during the vid, with all their make-up, just comes off as asinine.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deadly Sinners</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">3 Inches of Blood</span>.

Originally Posted By: David86 Cheese!

Hah, 2/5 is being genorous!

However, for the video for deadly sinners, I'd say it's a bit better then midiocre. 2.7/5.

1234-Feist

Now, you must remember that this is for the music video, not for the music.

Originally Posted By: David86 Cheese!

Hah, 2/5 is being genorous!

However, for the video for deadly sinners, I'd say it's a bit better then midiocre. 2.7/5.

1234-Feist

Now, you must remember that this is for the music video, not for the music.

Wow. Wonderful coreography. Loved all the colours. The camerawork is superb to say the least. I'd give it a five but the lights don't do a lot for me, I thought that despite the colourful clothing it was still looking quite... sterile. 4.5

Big Love by Fleetwood Mac

Keep in mind this was the eighties so the editing still had to be literally cutting and pasting

Wow. Wonderful coreography. Loved all the colours. The camerawork is superb to say the least. I'd give it a five but the lights don't do a lot for me, I thought that despite the colourful clothing it was still looking quite... sterile. 4.5

Big Love by Fleetwood Mac

Keep in mind this was the eighties so the editing still had to be literally cutting and pasting

Very cool concept

4/5

Back on Earth by Ozzy

Very cool concept

4/5

Back on Earth by Ozzy