Default Tony Martin's non Sabbath work

I was thinking about buying all the albums Tony Martin has done outside Black Sabbath, anybody want to recommend something to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Priest View Post
    I was thinking about buying all the albums Tony Martin has done outside Black Sabbath, anybody want to recommend something to start with?
    I'd start with the "Giuntini Project II" and "The Cage" albums, both from 1999 I believe. While there are plenty of others to choose from, these are, in my personal opinion, the most consistent ones.

Thanks, by the way what album is the hardest to find?

Not sure which is the hardest to find, but I would suggest you to get Tony's latest (2005) solo album Scream along with what Relic advised (a very sound choice).
    "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Priest View Post
    Thanks, by the way what album is the hardest to find?
    Since the pressings are bound to be quite small, the older the album the harder it's to find probably. Such is the case, unfortunately, with "Giuntini Project II" for example. Tony's first solo album "Back Where I Belong" wasn't readily available either for a time at least. It bet Rondinelli's "Our Cross - Our Sins" and Empire's "Trading Souls" are becoming harder to find these days too as is the "Classic 'Snake Live" album from M3.

It seems that Misha Calvin's Evolution is damn hard for me to get.
    I've been searching for downloads, both legal and illegal, i found some of the tracks, downloaded it (i paid for it).
    Then i wanted the lyrics, posted a request in Other Bands forums, no one gave me anything but a advise to buy the CD.
    So i did, after 2 months, the order was cancelled, didn't get a reason.
    1 week ago, i ordered again, hopefully, it comes this time.
    Other albums i don't seem to find is Rondinelli's Our Cross Our Sins, The Cage I and II albums, and Giuntini Projects I and II.

As for Scream, i found that album on CD in Bergen (Norway), that was when i was working on a fishing ship, i had searched 15 cities to find that CD.
    I've been looking in Peterhead (Scotland), Skagen and Esbjerg (Denmark).

Actually the Misha Calvin CD was remastered a few years ago. Martin is on all the bonus tracks. Not one of my favorite Martin projects.

Im not sure if Tony is singing on Giuntini Project I. I think that he only did 2nd and 3rd album. Also I like song "The Reaper" from Misha Clavins Evolution project. One of the best songs with Tony on vocals.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Rider View Post
    It seems that Misha Calvin's Evolution is damn hard for me to get.
    Forgot about this one, it is indeed very good. Not sanctioned by Tony Martin however. These are apparently demos from Tony's old band 'The Alliance' and were in effect "stolen" by Misha. Still, there are some available on eBay, like this one or this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Rider View Post
    Other albums i don't seem to find is Rondinelli's Our Cross Our Sins, The Cage I and II albums, and Giuntini Projects I and II.
    You can find these on eBay too: Rondinelli, Cage I, Cage II and Giuntini II.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    Im not sure if Tony is singing on Giuntini Project I. I think that he only did 2nd and 3rd album.
    You're correct, Tony had nothing to do with the first one, only the 2nd and the 3rd.

The albums i have is The Cage I and II, Giuntini II and III, both Martin's Solo albums Forcefield II - The Talisman, Empire's The Raven Ride and Trading Souls.
    All paid and downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Forgot about this one, it is indeed very good. Not sanctioned by Tony Martin however. These are apparently demos from Tony's old band 'The Alliance' and were in effect "stolen" by Misha. Still, there are some available on eBay, like this one or this one.

You can find these on eBay too: Rondinelli, Cage I, Cage II and Giuntini II.

You're correct, Tony had nothing to do with the first one, only the 2nd and the 3rd.

Oh, sorry, my mistake, i forgot.
    I meant Project II and III.

Ow man, Giuntini II is my fave album with Tony on vocals. Aldo Giuntini pushed Tony to the limit vocal wise. This one is still a regular in my cd player. Try it out. I think it was re-released last year.