Default The paranormal thread

Have any of you had any paranormal experiences or just some strange stories you found on the internet that you want to share?

I have had a few experiences that are kind of freaky. For instance alot of weird stuff was happening in my home during the summer and I always felt like I was being watched. So I said one night "if there's any spirit in my house then for the next three times I look at my clock make all the digits add up to six." Sure enough I would look at the clock at random times and all the digits would add up to six and it didn't stop after the third time either. It kept doing it and I was getting freaked out."

Also I do alot of "ghost hunting" in graveyards and I was there with a friend one night and I saw a shadow-like form moving under a tree and then disappear. When me and my friend walked over to the tree to check it out, there was a stick, a 2x4, and a rock stacked behind a tomb stone that wasn't there when we walked by it only minutes earlier. I have also heard children talking one time at a secluded graveyard when i was by myself.

There is this one story that I never believed in, an IL paranormal story about a girl hitchhiker who is stranded on the road. I can't remember which road, but apparently if you see her and pick her up, and you drop her off at her house, she would leave her scarf in your front seat. You go right on to the porch and knock on the door, telling her parents that she forgot her scarf. Apparently the parents cried and told the guy that she's been dead for 7 years. Again, I just think there is always an explanation for everything. I bet if I went down that road I probably wouldn't see anything.

And then there is those times when I see black figures in the corner of my eyes, only to see nothing. My thoughts? My eyes are not that great, the images are disorienting.

Also, welcome back to the boards.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

"what is this that stands before me, figure in black that points at me!"

well although i havent had that happen to me, and be assured i wouldnt want it to happen to me either, im really really interested in things of the paranormal. lived in a few "haunted houses" (i really tend to think that every house has its memories, be it new or old) seen and felt some stuff that really has flipped me out, and intrigued me, be it either explained away by science or not, im opened minded, to both sides of any argument!
    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Banned

I'm a total cynic when it comes to anything like this. You live, you die. Same for everything else. That's it as far as I'm concerned.

I love the X-Files and do belive there are other inteelligent beings out there. I hav enever had a paranormal moneht but I did work in Roswell for a few weeks and enjoyed all the " allens " stuff there.

ps devil may care I like the he did it and kill the hockey moms

Banned

sshh! careful!

Here's another one of those kind of stories: saying a name 5 times. Beetlejuice is a good one, then there is the Candy Man. You stare in the mirror, say the name five times, in the dark, and some psychotic killer being comes to life. Someone must of been high to come up with that one. I perceive that as more of a psychological trick than the paranormal. But who am I say really? People just like to be freaked a lot.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Banned

Devilish

My fuckwit (and hopefully dead) brother once thought he'd invoke the devil (yeah right!) by reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards in front of a mirror, with a lit candle.

Trouble was, he thought backwards meant

"Amen. Ever and Ever For. Glory the... " etc

rather than

"nemA. Reve dna reve roF. Yrolg eht..." etc

Not that anything would have happened... It was just amusing to see the moron looking so fucking stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by devilmaycare View Post
    My fuckwit (and hopefully dead) brother once thought he'd invoke the devil (yeah right!) by reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards in front of a mirror, with a lit candle.

Trouble was, he thought backwards meant

"Amen. Ever and Ever For. Glory the... " etc

rather than

"nemA. Reve dna reve roF. Yrolg eht..." etc

Not that anything would have happened... It was just amusing to see the moron looking so fucking stupid!
    PMFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I with you on that one, that would be hillarous to see someone actually try it.
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Please check out these awesome stories. Even if you don't believe them or think there is anything supernatural involved in them they make for highly entertaining reads.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/M...tchdoctor.html

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionC...98/gloomy.html

You know, my cousin is an honest-to-God Alaskan hockey mom. I've been biting my tongue for months watching you people ... I don't however, wish death on anybody.

I do wish some paranormal experiences for some of you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    You know, my cousin is an honest-to-God Alaskan hockey mom. I've been biting my tongue for months watching you people ... I don't however, wish death on anybody.

I once thought my home was haunted , used to get cold in a hot shower , weird noises , banging at 3 am , by the way nice to be here !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post

heh heh... Here's me... losing sleep! Unless she looks a lot like Tina Fey, I wouldn't take too much offense...

I have had a few experiences.

One night I was at my guitarist's house mixing some tracks for my band (notabally a song called Necrophilia) and the power in all of the neighborhood went out. We decided to see what was up and headed outside. So we were sitting there on the front porch and started hearing these demonic growls. I guess we thought it was eachother but it wasn't. We found that out when the growls got louder and strated speaking some demonic language, probably Latin. And it freaked us out so bad, I haven't been over to his house at night since, and he usually goes to his older brother's house to sleep.

I also had an experience similar to Geezer Butler's, except for it was my own fault. It was during a period of time when I was fooling around in some occult shit, and did something I wasn't supposed to. I won't go into any detail, but I conjured a demon. That night it was siting next to my bed glaring at me, and my dad had to pray it out of my room. Now I work at a church as a cameraman and Media Shou guy lol
    "Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/