Default RAR's YouTube Channel

I have a YouTube channel where I post videos of myself playing the basslines to songs. I figured I'd post it here to see what people think.
    [link removed]
    Last edited by rar; 09-16-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    -rar

Awesome playing rar

Thanks!

To sn0wb1ind0zzy, I normally don't accept friend requests unless I know the people in real life. I'm not the most fond of sharing much on the internet, due to stories I've heard, etc. So do not be offended, but I won't accept the friend request. I would appreciate a subscription though if you wish to keep up to date with my videos!
    Last edited by rar; 08-09-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    -rar

Quote Originally Posted by rar View Post
    Thanks!

To sn0wb1ind0zzy, I normally don't accept friend requests unless I know the people in real life. I'm not the most fond of sharing much on the internet, due to stories I've heard, etc. So do not be offended, but I won't accept the friend request. I would appreciate a subscription though if you wish to keep up to date with my videos!
    Completely understandable, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. Regardless, I will subscribe to your channel.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
    Completely understandable, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. Regardless, I will subscribe to your channel.
    Oh no, no, not at all, if anything it means the videos were worth tuning into again in the future lol, I just don't do it. Thanks for subscribing!
    -rar

Also I'd like to point out my cover of Heaven and Hell. So far it's the only Sabbath cover I've done...but if you guys have any suggestions for Sabbath covers, I'll gladly take them. I mostly knew early Sabbath stuff, but know a few Dio era songs as well, so suggest something and I'll consider it.
    -rar

Quote Originally Posted by rar View Post
    Also I'd like to point out my cover of Heaven and Hell. So far it's the only Sabbath cover I've done...but if you guys have any suggestions for Sabbath covers, I'll gladly take them. I mostly knew early Sabbath stuff, but know a few Dio era songs as well, so suggest something and I'll consider it.
    imho rar, u didnt overplay at all, pretty damn fine interpretation! ive always loved geezers bass playing when hes all over the place, and it looks like your the same! tops mate tops!
    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Quote Originally Posted by thehodge View Post
    imho rar, u didnt overplay at all, pretty damn fine interpretation! ive always loved geezers bass playing when hes all over the place, and it looks like your the same! tops mate tops!
    Well see there's some songs that you can't overplay on, but in this particular song, IMO it's just asking for it. Some of my favourite Sabbath songs, basswise, are when Geezer plays all over the place like that. I like playing Sabbath songs because there's often a lot of room for that sort of thing. It's fun.

Any other Sabbath requests, or any requests whatsoever, post them here and I'll see what I can do!
    -rar