From Walsall, near Birmingham, UK. Now live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Default H&h press conference

I didn't think it was possible for Geezer to look less enthusiastic than he does onstage during this tour till I saw this conference. Dude if you're not having fun go home! I'm sure someone like Rudy Sarzo or Jeff Pilson would love to do this tour!! WTF?
    "So if you want to know where I've been hiding all these years, follow the tears.. follow the tears.."

i like that vinnies so humble about himself and he's snapping photos of the press.

That was very cool, thanks for the links.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Quote Originally Posted by sandman616 View Post
    I didn't think it was possible for Geezer to look less enthusiastic than he does onstage during this tour till I saw this conference. Dude if you're not having fun go home! I'm sure someone like Rudy Sarzo or Jeff Pilson would love to do this tour!! WTF?
    That is Geezer. He is not flashy, not over the top. He knows that Ronnie is going to do most of the talking / promotion, with Tony throwing in his 2 cents. Every once in a while, someone will throw a question his way. These kind of things have to be completely boring for him, as he is going to sit there for 15 - 20 minutes and do nothing.

As for another bass player - NO WAY. Sabbath without Geezer looses something. I call it the "Geezer Factor." His bass lines are incredible. They make a huge difference on TDYK, and Sarzo / Pilson would be boring to listen too, IMO.
    "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Quote Originally Posted by H&H View Post
    That is Geezer. He is not flashy, not over the top. He knows that Ronnie is going to do most of the talking / promotion, with Tony throwing in his 2 cents. Every once in a while, someone will throw a question his way. These kind of things have to be completely boring for him, as he is going to sit there for 15 - 20 minutes and do nothing.

As for another bass player - NO WAY. Sabbath without Geezer looses something. I call it the "Geezer Factor." His bass lines are incredible. They make a huge difference on TDYK, and Sarzo / Pilson would be boring to listen too, IMO.
    Geezer's bass playing is as important an ingrediant as Tony's guitar. He's the "dark one", the thinker and lyricist of the original band. He's a pioneering bass player, one of rocks greatest ever! He and Iommi are very private "dark" personalities, true "brothers". Not part of the Tony Martin Sabbath era except for Cross Purposes, his "sound" is greatly missed, as those "Geezer less" records don't sound so Sabbath like without him. Concentrate just on th ebass on any Sabbath record, say TDYK, and his playing and interplay with Iommi are truley magical.