From Walsall, near Birmingham, UK. Now live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Default Liva At Last recordings

Does anyone know anymore info on em? Or whether the missing songs from each concert (Manchester and London) are available somewhere? I'm guessing not, which is a real shame. But surely they exist somewhere?

Banned

They aren't available anywhere, I'm not even sure if audience recordings of those shows exist...I atleast don't have them.

Unbelievable really ain't it. Half of each concert has been widely available for 30 years. The other half, never heard of.

Banned

That it is indeed...but then again, gotta remember that this wasn't an official band release even in 1980...

And ofcourse it might even be that those full shows weren't even available in 1980 and that is why they did it from two sources...who knows...

There is no known bootlegs that match Live at Last, which is odd since Live bootlegs are very easy to come by of Black Sabbath.

Absolutely. And also odd that no-one seems to have bought the subject up before.

And also odd that I've only just noticed I spelled it 'Liva at Last'. What a twat. heh