Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Van Sabbath View Post
    I would be surprised after the whole 13 hype if the deluxe editions still happen. If there is any news on it, Joe will be the first to let us know.
    If the Ozzy-era reunion is only intended to last one album and tour, then Iommi will probably pick up his work on the albums after the whole thing is over. If it is not planned for how long this will go on, I'm still sure that we'll have to wait at least until the tour is over before Iommi begins to work on these again, and there's a large risk he won't even do that then as they might focus on a second album. Frankly, I'd rather have him focusing on the current reunion, mainly since I already have all the TM-era albums (they're not impossible to find) and since I don't really think there are so many interesting extras available that they will release anyway... Forbidden remix would be nice but still, a follow-up to "13" is higher on my list :D
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Quote Originally Posted by Josef_K View Post
    If the Ozzy-era reunion is only intended to last one album and tour, then Iommi will probably pick up his work on the albums after the whole thing is over. If it is not planned for how long this will go on, I'm still sure that we'll have to wait at least until the tour is over before Iommi begins to work on these again, and there's a large risk he won't even do that then as they might focus on a second album. Frankly, I'd rather have him focusing on the current reunion, mainly since I already have all the TM-era albums (they're not impossible to find) and since I don't really think there are so many interesting extras available that they will release anyway... Forbidden remix would be nice but still, a follow-up to "13" is higher on my list :D
    I agree man, as much as I would love to have deluxes of the IRS albums, I would hope for a follow up of 13. Although I highly doubt it will happen. I own the IRS albums so i'm content either way.

Is there a New Update On These Remasters? Will There Be Deluxe Editions?

Quote Originally Posted by SabbathsValhalla View Post
    I just received my copy of Cross Purposes, I bought off Amazon used, that completes my Tony martin/Sabbath collection on CD.

I think the only Deluxe Edition available is Eternal Idol, which I have.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

If there is an update, you can be sure Joe will be the first to tell us.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Thinking of closing thread until new information surfaces.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

I agree Joe, I think this thread should be closed, I see people asking about it constantly. (Even myself, LOL)
    Iommi = Sabbath

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

OK, that's what I'm doing. Closing the thread until new info comes up. If you feel you've found something new, please email me.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)