Default Goodbye messages from Iommi, Butler and Appice

"There's no need to have a reason...there's no need to wonder why"

Very touching words from Tony, Geezer, and Vinny... Every time I'm reminded Dio's gone it sucks. It just feels like he had so much more he wanted to do. I really feel for these three because it seems like their friendship was the strongest it had ever been this time around of being in a band together.
    I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilder86 View Post
    Very touching words from Tony, Geezer, and Vinny... Every time I'm reminded Dio's gone it sucks. It just feels like he had so much more he wanted to do. I really feel for these three because it seems like their friendship was the strongest it had ever been this time around of being in a band together.
    At least they got together at the end though. They definitely put on a great tour and released a very good album that has some great songs on it.
    There was a strong chance that it never could have happened at all.

I'm glad that RJD knew all his bandmates really appreciated and loved him like a brother. I even think Ozzy and RJD settled their differences and both knew what the other meant to the band.

Getting older definitely makes you look at things in a different light.

RIP RJD, there really is only three singers that ever moved me, two of them before even joining sabbath.
    Ozzy, Gillan and RJD
    Funny how they all ended up being in Black Sabbath.
    LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL
    Last edited by gl797; 07-24-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    "There's no need to have a reason...there's no need to wonder why"