Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Default About this forum

One of the lesser noticed features of the site for awhile has been that when I add something to the forums, I'll make notice of it, and thank the person that contributed, if relevant.

I couldn't figure out how to easily work all that old data into the new site structure, given the "blog" nature of Wordpress. I oped to not put it in there, but instead move the data over here to the forums. It is still logged, but just in a different place than before. This will also allow follow up comments if necessary.

At the point I started this (Jan 20, 2012), any "new" items will be posted daily. However, for the few years of back info carried over from the old site, it'll be in months. Once the site moves foward, this should be less of a big deal - as my logs show me not many people looked at this part of the site. But I didn't want to cut off the names of those who helped by contributing, hence my bringing it over here.

If there's any questions, let me know. Tkx.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Oh, I forgot to mention. A friend John has been helping out with data entry around here lately. He got all the old revision stuff imported, but he posted them, not me. His username is swampash, so don't be surprised if some of the older ones aren't posted by me.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)