Thread: May 18, 2012

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Default May 18, 2012

• Cleaned up a bunch of stuff on the 2012 Tour date Page
    • Got ready for the first gig tomorrow night - created a page for reviews.
    • Added a ticket stub image AND a tour advertisement from the Sun City 1987 gigs. Thanks Neil Smith!
    Last edited by Joe Siegler; 05-18-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

That is great..nice work..

Hi Joe thank you for this site of my favorite all time band.

There is a thread titled Dolls, dolls, dolls... it doesn't update it keeps showing in the new posts section of the forum despite me keeping clicking on it. There is a member by the name of Buzzfeed as the last poster, but it shows no post he made when you click on him as the last post made, I have a feeling he's a spammer.

Thank you
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Joe and Damian, thank you so much for honoring my request, I’ll never forget this, God bless you both.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)