Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default The listen!!!!!!!!!

yes i got ur message, great questions. i started the listen on june 15 2011, we started with 47 people, since then 6 more have joined, were now at 53 people. we all listen to the same chapters at the same time, regardless that were all around the country. what i mean by the same time is, example: we all started with chapter one at the same time june 15th and chapter one was 4 cds long and took 2 months, with most people listening to each of the 4 cds up to 30 or more times each. people listen when ever they want work home car makes no difference; but u can never appetize, that means u can never go ahead to the next chapter til the current chapter is done for everyone, if u do your thrown out of the listen lol, u can however do what we call regurgitate anytime, that is when u go back and listen to chapters that we have already completed. side note u can only eat scraps 4 times a year and no more then 2 hours per scrap, eating scraps is when u listen to anything other then sabbath; the only exception to this rule is the month of december for CHRISTmas when u can do as much christmas music as u like while still doing the current chapter. based on a vote we started the listen with dio then ian then hughes then martin and were now on ozzy. each era if thats how u want to describe it includes all the extras that relate to that chapter and all the extra singers that relate to that chapter: chapter 1 tdyk 4 cds long chapter 2 heaven n hell 4 cds long chapt 3 dio years 4 cds long chapt 4 mob rules 4 cds long chapt 5 dehumanizer 16 cds long chapt 6 born again 13 cds long chapt 7 whocares 3 cds long chapt 8 seventh star 6 cds long chapt 9 eigth star 1 cd long chapt 10 fused 3 cds long chapt 11 dep 1 cd long chapt 12 iommi 4 cds long [by vote iommi fell under the hughes era, doto the black oblivion riff coming from both 8th star and dep's dont u tell me, and how amazing all 3 of these songs are. its also so cool that the 2 dont u tell me's are different, and yes i know whos fooling who is down rite unreal and the oz man sings on it, but the glen vote won] chapter 13 eternal idol 4 cds long chapter 14 cross purposes 5 cds long chapter 15 tyr 3 cds long chapter 16 forbidden 8 cds long FORBIDDEN IS GREAT! just sayin... chapter 17 headless cross 3 cds long chapter 18 black sabbath 7 cds long chapter 19 paranoid 6cds long chapter 20 master of reality 4 cds long WE JUST GOT TO THIS CHAPTER, TOOK US ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF THUS FAR, AND ITS BEEN GREAT!!!! chapter 21 reunion 25 cds long chapter 22 technical excatasy 7 cds long chapter 23 never say die 6 cds long chapter 24 volume four 4 cds long chapter 25 sabbath !bloody sabbath 7 cds long chapter 26 sabatoge 7 cds long! AND WERE WAITING FOR CHAPTER 27! the listen part 2 should be starting around mid 2013, going to start from the top and run it back, and will have even more people at that time. yes there are people who dont realize all 26 of these studio releases are SABBATH, mayb even the members themselves, but thats ok. SABBATH aka IOMMI. yes i have been running many sabbath listens for over 25 years. yes im a doctor. yes been reading these forums since they began. yes today is my first post. yes the rebel, song for jim, early one morning, when i came down are all sabbath. BY THE WAY WHEN I CAME DOWN IS MY 26th FAVORITE SABBATH SONG. yes devils island, wasp,etc... lukeswall,etc.. step up, the haunting,etc.. the straigthner[WHICH IS DOWN RITE AMAZING],etc.. and all the extras from sab bloody sab are all amazing movements of songs. yes warning part one,paranoid alternate lyrics,rat salad alternate take,alternate solitude,spanish sid,and all the instrumentals, etc.. are all extras and variants along with a boat load of others, some that i listed in my morning post today, and yes there all part of the listen. yes reunion 11 11 11 is part of the listen and its a great song!!! and yes i looooove after forever, great song!!! but then again all sab songs are...... be blessed

Banned

Awwww my eyes my eyes my eyes....they just popped out of my head trying to read that.

Looks like somebody's been doing some business with DT Jesus lately.

Banned

bloodstone, thank u 4 ur message, yes i play the drums, and yes in the late 80s and early 90s i was one of the founders of TRIBULATION, we did well made alot played alot and yes our cds are still selling on the net and auctions, type it in and u should find some. tim, thanks 4 ur message, for my thoughts on all those great sab songs and more, goto the ozzy era and hit the thread "dont be fooled by greatness, and not know its great" and yes GRACE is one of my favs also, but truely every sabbath song is amazing!! ha, charger sory abt the eyes.

Banned

FREE GIFTS LEFT OVER FROM 'THE LISTEN'!!!!! see ozzy era 'dont be fooled by greatness' after the listen part 2 i should have a couple headless cross, couple tyr, couple cross purposes, couple cp lives, and a couple iommi's left over again...... god bless

Vandi

Jesus saves i have listen to 8th star ten times since u sent it to me thank u much! I must know how do u get all the martin era cds and iommi cds so easily??

Banned

Okay I need to get something clarified here.

Is this about promoting pirate copies here?

If so this should be shut down right away since it violates the rules and common sense.

Banned

vandi thank u 4 ur kind words, and if im reading ur name rite, u like sound systems as well..AMEN

valhalla u know ur sab, great diversity on the sab eras, had to tel u that after reading one of ur post....God bless

talking iommi check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bJExgS53I

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

charger, sorry didnt see ur post til i was about to leave, NOT AT ALL MY BROTHER, all left over cds are from the listen and all 4 FREE, and there all original cds that i buy from sound exchange to spread happiness... Be blessed

Banned

Alright then. No problem. Give away...sounds very nice of you...especially since there are a lot of fans out there wanting to get the Martin era cds and can't get them.

Hmmm...to me it seems that Vandi and JESUS-SAVES are the same person. Similar writing style and all. Maybe he's trying to promote the albums his giving away by making another account and then creating an illusion that someone has actually received the albums from him?

The weird part is, why would he do this if his giving the albums away for free? Mind boggling...
    Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 10-08-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Vandi

Quote Originally Posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Hmmm...to me it seems that Vandi and JESUS-SAVES are the same person. Similar writing style and all. Maybe he's trying to promote the albums his giving away by making another account and then creating an illusion that someone has actually received the albums from him?

The weird part is, why would he do this if his giving the albums away for free? Mind boggling...

(and pardon me if my interpretion was off base, JESUS-SAVES. It's just what crossed my mind).
    E5150 thank u for the compliment! Jesus saves was very generous to me. Im sure he would be to u as well. I see he left u a post answering your psychophobia question.
    Jesus saves thats a very cool piano piece! Great link mate

Free gifts?!
    Free Martin era cds?!??
    Holy mother of god!
    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
    Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Vandi

Jesus saves do you consider shakin my wings from 8th star a sabbath song??

i witness

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Alright then. No problem. Give away...sounds very nice of you...especially since there are a lot of fans out there wanting to get the Martin era cds and can't get them.
    Great homepage you have!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS-SAVES View Post
    vandi thank u 4 ur kind words, and if im reading ur name rite, u like sound systems as well..AMEN

valhalla u know ur sab, great diversity on the sab eras, had to tel u that after reading one of ur post....God bless

talking iommi check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bJExgS53I

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

charger, sorry didnt see ur post til i was about to leave, NOT AT ALL MY BROTHER, all left over cds are from the listen and all 4 FREE, and there all original cds that i buy from sound exchange to spread happiness... Be blessed
    Great find goodby lament sounds almost classical.
    Last edited by i witness; 10-08-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Banned

ha!! e5150 no prob, i don't mind at all, besides vandi seems like a kool cat lol; if u want a cd just let me know i wil send u one...all free includin shippin...

yes its the only song without iommi that i do consider tobe a sab song, great question....

thanks, i to love the way that song sounds on piano!!!!!!

does anyone know where to send joe a donation for this sab web page, if so pls let me know.....God bless

i witness

Charger i really enjoyed your homepage, it's fantastic

3 accounts now? Sheez...
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler

Banned

3 accounts now? Sheez...
    billy, charger, e5150, and whoever else there may be; im asking u kindly to please stop accusing me of something i am not....myself and vandi and i witness for that matter ARE THREE entirely different people...what ur concern is, that i do not have a clue of, nor do i need to know; as per the forum rules, this is not how u r to conduct ur self, if i have done something to offend u then i am truely sorry, and u need to bring it to joes attention privately.

if ur upset that i gave them both cds i cant help u with that; THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN KINDNESS; i very much enjoy black sabbath and havebeen enjoying these forums for the longest time, for that reason i was trying to give joy through sabbath to whoever here wanted it...my goal was not to cause anger, it was to make fellow sab listeners happy....

no hard feelings on my end and Be blessed

Banned

Alright now enough's enough. It was fun while it lasted but come on...now it's getting ridiculous.

What is against the forum rules is to have multiple accounts...and that alone is a bannable (is that a word?) offence.

Consider yourself (and your dublicate accounts Vandi and i witness) reported.

Banned

Alright now enough's enough. It was fun while it lasted but come on...now it's getting ridiculous.

What is against the forum rules is to have multiple accounts...and that alone is a bannable (is that a word?) offence.

Consider yourself (and your dublicate accounts Vandi and i witness) reported.
    i believe its a word thanku for going about what u believe tobe true, the rite way this time......Be blessed

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

billy, charger, e5150, and whoever else there may be; im asking u kindly to please stop accusing me of something i am not....myself and vandi and i witness for that matter ARE THREE entirely different people...what ur concern is, that i do not have a clue of, nor do i need to know; as per the forum rules, this is not how u r to conduct ur self, if i have done something to offend u then i am truely sorry, and u need to bring it to joes attention privately.

if ur upset that i gave them both cds i cant help u with that; THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THEN KINDNESS; i very much enjoy black sabbath and havebeen enjoying these forums for the longest time, for that reason i was trying to give joy through sabbath to whoever here wanted it...my goal was not to cause anger, it was to make fellow sab listeners happy....

no hard feelings on my end and Be blessed
    Hmmm.. The exact same post as the one in your "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Hmmm.. The exact same post as the one in your "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread...
    yes for i am pseudo accused of being 3 on both the oz era and here .....billy by any chance would u know where one finds the address to send joe a donation for the sab web

thanku....God bless

Of you want to help Joe and this site, just press as much ads as you can, as that's how he he's able to maintain this site as far as i know. As for contact-info, i don't think spammers like you would be the right person to give it to. Anyway, there's enough info about how to contact him everywhere on this site...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Bill speaks the truth, and now we have an IP match to confirm that Vandi and Jesus Saves are multiple accounts. Still checkingout iwitness,but these two are now finished.
    Damian
    Super Moderator
    Black-Sabbath.com

it was fun while it lasted. Sort of!

i witness

i believe its a word thanku for going about what u believe tobe true, the rite way this time......Be blessed
    You are a man amongst boys Doc, i dont know how you do it. Even with these clowns with there false info you remain a gentleman

Cd is awesome thank you. I listened lastnight the whole thing is excellent! And kiss of death is a monster

Hope i get to talk to you at the next event

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Of you want to help Joe and this site, just press as much ads as you can, as that's how he he's able to maintain this site as far as i know. As for contact-info, i don't think spammers like you would be the right person to give it to. Anyway, there's enough info about how to contact him everywhere on this site...
    Atleast this guy tried to help joe and the web with his donation info, but then like a cackiling female hyena he starts with false info he doesnt have a clue about. And this from the same guy who couldnt find a piano link that was posted just above his own quote, no disrespect im sure hes a good guy

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nunoni View Post
    it was fun while it lasted. Sort of!

Quote Originally Posted by i witness View Post
    And this from the same guy who couldnt find a piano link that was posted just above his own quote, no disrespect im sure hes a good guy
    There was no piano-link when i commented that there's no piano on Goodbye Lament, not that i would risk clicking a link from a spammer anyway, and there's a reason your other two accounts are banned... Bye bye.

i witness

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Bill speaks the truth, and now we have an IP match to confirm that Vandi and Jesus Saves are multiple accounts. Still checkingout iwitness,but these two are now finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    So they call you the moderator and im sure you do fantastic job 99 percent of the time but on this one you dropped the ball. I know who vandi is and i know of Jesus saves and they are as much the same person as you and i.

Some clown on these here forums say they type the same and then you go and fuel there idiotic thoughts saying you have matching ip numbers, and that is either a down right lie or cause they're involved in the same club

I dont even think they have met before. Doc/Jesus saves is one of the greatest men you could ever hope to meet, and vandi is an old sabbath fan who loves to ask and talk about his favorite band. I understand the need to bann me now as well for i am part of the same groups(NESC), and i do believe there is others on here as well cause Jesus saves always talks so highly of joe

So as you all stand in your circle and have a measuring contest, dont be surprised if you find nothing to measure cause for those with the false info your all a bunch of ATLEAST YOU LOVE SABBATH! KEEP LISTENING!

And no worries cause "in front is the future, behind us history.."

So they call you the moderator and im sure you do fantastic job 99 percent of the time but on this one you dropped the ball. I know who vandi is and i know of Jesus saves and they are as much the same person as you and i.

Some clown on these here forums say they type the same and then you go and fuel there idiotic thoughts saying you have matching ip numbers, and that is either a down right lie or cause they're involved in the same club

I dont even think they have met before. Doc/Jesus saves is one of the greatest men you could ever hope to meet, and vandi is an old sabbath fan who loves to ask and talk about his favorite band. I understand the need to bann me now as well for i am part of the same groups(NESC), and i do believe there is others on here as well cause Jesus saves always talks so highly of joe

So as you all stand in your circle and have a measuring contest, dont be surprised if you find nothing to measure cause for those with the false info your all a bunch of ATLEAST YOU LOVE SABBATH! KEEP LISTENING!

Are we done yet?
    "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Banned

And Banned!

"Banned", my ass. He'll probably come back for more later on.
    "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BibleBlack View Post
    "Banned", my ass. He'll probably come back for more later on.
    Well I'm trusting that we can spot him out again and stop it again....and I hope he'll loose interest soon enough...

and I hope he'll loose interest soon enough...
    Yeah, i don't really understand why someone would bother doing stuff like that. He must have a pretty boring life...

Banned

Yeah, i don't really understand why someone would bother doing stuff like that. He must have a pretty boring life...
    Yeah...even more boring than mine...and that's saying a lot!

a childhood friend of mine perhaps took one trip too many as a young guy; he went on to study engineering as a seemingly normal guy, got a job, then years later one day he woke up - and he had been 6 months in the asylum. He is pretty much ok, nowadays, certified insane. He does talk to himself, with multiple profiles on FB, and I don't think his life is boring. Just not easy to figure out!

Interesting reads here...thanx

..total respect...i love this guy, nothing but a class act, thanku!!

again tho, i was no one and no one was me, everyone was them selves..

to u all in the sab clubs i have gotten ur emails and text, and in abt a wk i will let u all know when we start chapter 21 of the listen, the reunion chapter!!

it will be 22 cds long, alot of great material to cover in the pychoman/selling my soul chapter!!

til then keep enjoying chapter 20, MASTER OF REALITY!!!
    the crystal clear live alternate lyric versions of after forever and into the void from 71 are breath takin, and iommis solo during wicked world on this mor tour is like his die young solo during the dehumanizer tour...just unreal!!

enjoy, god bless.....J-S

Why? *bonus characters*
    Still I wonder what its like to be loved, instead of hiding in myself...

Oh no...

Oh no...

Love it!!

Hey everyone looks like in April we will have chapter 27 to "the listen!!!!"
    Let's get excited!
    God bless

Chapter 21 starts wed at noon, can't wait to here psycoman, going to be great!!

A lot to cover in the reunion chapter, 22 CDs...although I may get my hands on a 23rd CD, if so I will get as many of u in the listen a copy as I can..
    I must verify its real first, from my understanding its like turn to Glenn in the 7th star chapter, a live rehearsal, and during the recording they do both psycoman and selling my soul in the same way they did after all the dead/master insanity during dehumanizer...

If its a real recording, it will be the only live recording of both psycoman and selling my soul, VERY KOOL!!

depending on how long chapter 21 takes us, its looks as if it will take us rite up to April for chapter 22, and that may very well be the new sabbath CD, SOOOOOO PUMPED!!!!! there 27th studio CD, and if its anything like there last 5 studio CDs (dep, fused, dio years, tdyk, who cares) will be in for a real treat!!

I will be ordering 92 copies to give out...

If the new CD doesn't end up being chapt 22 then the masterpiece technical ecstasy will be..

But for now the great reunion chapter is 2 days away!!!!!!

For those of u texting me, I'm going to end chapter 20, WHAT A CHAPTER MOR HASBEEN, ten 5 star!!! with weevil woman, the extended haunting, lotw slide guitar, raw solitude, and Spanish Sid....

ENJOY!! Jesus bless..