Page 103 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,120 of 6669

Interesting stuff Doc, thanks for sharing. I must say though, you still did not show me an example of such grading in action for the song Shock Wave, beyond using superlatives to relate how wonderfully it rates in all areas that is. What I wanted was for you to show me the money so to speak, I showed you all mine, darn it! Believe it or not, I like reading that kind of stuff. Oh well, maybe anther day.

I was thinking since I wrote about Schenker that you could actually trace a line in Shock Wave that would work as the urlinie in the vocal melody: Ozzy's first note is the fifth of C (G), then the part in D (The evil forces part) emphasizes the third of D (F# on the world "evil"!) and the last note Ozzy sings is an E, so there you have it, G-F#-E over the course of the whole song! All that shows is that you can find a 3-2-1 line anywhere if you look hard enough (in any case, that 3-2-1 would have to be supported by I-V-I instead of VI-VII-I in the bass for Schenker to like it..)
    You bought and sold me with your lying words.
    Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post

I was thinking since I wrote about Schenker that you could actually trace a line in Shock Wave that would work as the urlinie in the vocal melody: Ozzy's first note is the fifth of C (G), then the part in D (The evil forces part) emphasizes the third of D (F# on the world "evil"!) and the last note Ozzy sings is an E, so there you have it, G-F#-E over the course of the whole song! All that shows is that you can find a 3-2-1 line anywhere if you look hard enough
    Brilliant post ... simply excellent ,,,, this right here , was not only worth the entire conversation ,, was the best post by either one of us during this entire conversation ,, and easily!! ... "content" supported your "intent" and put a big ass smile on my face ,, great post!!

(in any case, that 3-2-1 would have to be supported by I-V-I instead of VI-VII-I in the bass for Schenker to like it..)
    Oh not necessarily at all ,, especially right here , in the case of Shock Wave and its related chapters.

Interesting stuff Doc, thanks for sharing. I must say though, you still did not show me an example of such grading in action for the song Shock Wave, beyond using superlatives to relate how wonderfully it rates in all areas that is. What I wanted was for you to show me the money so to speak
    Look closer my brother ,,, there is some "change" there ,, I'm not talking penny's either , more like silver American eagles! Thanks for the convo!

@Mary , send Eric a Rules of Hell set please and thank you

God Bless

P.S. ,,,, WISHING WELL , off the scale - greatest song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc, I enjoyed the description of your ratings system and its utilization of musical theory, along with a thorough listening of multiple versions of a given track, or album. Clearly, you are a student of music and a true doctor of Black Sabbath. Your search for the truth regarding the brilliant music produced by Black Sabbath has certainly resulted in a great deal of knowledge and enjoyment.

I am not a musician, doctor, or an engineer. I can only base my analysis of Black Sabbath, or any other band, on my nearly 35 years of listening experience. It is my perception that a band, much like a favorite beer, or meal recipe, is dependent on the quality and specific quantity of the individual members/ingredients involved in the band/recipe. A classical orchestra relies on a regimented role for each member in order to competently perform a musical composition. In contrast, rock music allows a much less formal method of creating music, often involving jam sessions to arrive at a finished product. In addition, this more free flowing practice and periodic periods of performing under the influence(booze, drugs) impacts the effort to produce in a technically precise manner. Focusing on Black Sabbath, do you attribute their brilliant contributions to be the product of each member's individual talent combining to create nearly flawless music, or do you believe that Tony Iommi, as the focal point of the band, achieves technical brilliance in his performance while substantially directing the overall Black Sabbath sound? Essentially, do the talents of these musicians create technically superior music as a result of their natural abilities, or is there a more planned methodology practiced to produce these masterpieces? I look forward to your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Affirmative my brother , there music can not be broken down any other way ,,, perfect example is ALL the flowing renditions of the tracks found through out Heaven n Hell and Mob Rules ,,,, without a complete palate of such work , one could never break these gems down with studio takes alone ,,,, Murray needed Smith ,, Tipton needed KK .... but my goodness , put headphones on while focusing on Mr Butler during these two releases ... his bass work here is second to nothing he has ever done .... Wishing Well , Die Young , Walk Away - may possibly be the best bass run Geezer has ever assembled ,,, Iommi had his Murray and Tipton in one man - Geezer Butler!!
    I know exactly what and where you mean, Doc. I'll do just that when I get a chance!

I just like the sound of Black Sabbath and how it makes me feel.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Mary says over 200 gems came in
    everyone from the listen can pick one gem each at Verona, Wayne and newton

Mary says anyone from the forum
    that they have an address to
    can also receive a gem
    Post 3 item ideas on the listen thread
    they will send a gem closest to one of the 3 choices

Anyone they don't have an address of
    that would like a gem, get them your address through OzzyIsDio or AXEMAN
    and post 3 item ideas here

Thelemech how to get a gem to Ron Paul?

Can be cd's, records, bootlegs, books, pins, posters
    can be Black sabbath, sabbath related, beatles or whoever

Mary my 3 gems to choose from
    Forbidden ruff mix
    13 with bonus disc
    13 tour bootleg

Thanks doc \m/

- Classic Classical Choral examinations use all available theories , and there relations to each other , with each musical structure in relation to history , genre and band. In fact , your correct in thought , just off on application of the "Schenkerian Principal" vs "Schenkerian Analysis" .... Shock Wave would grade out near perfect under such a thought process , you must separate each "group" of multiple movements within each chapter of the song , the criteria not only fits ... the Clef Arrangements that attach each chapter are done so brilliantly , that the flow is contagious!

God Bless

"Threw away the Key and locked the Door" - COTS ,,, ask yourself , why would throwing away the key before you lock the door , through lyrical content , ever make sense - in any situation and or senerio - it does not ..... yet through lyrical intent , it most certainly does - in every conceivable situation , if you can throw away the key before locking the door ,, then the "key" has no worth / meaning - the message of that entire track captured in one "word" - absolutely brilliant. So vital to grading music , whether my "taste" says the track "sucks" or not.

Shock Wave is dressed in lyrical and musical Ornaments , such as these , to the highest order ... God bless
    Amazing stuff doc

I will get a hold of RP and then if he agrees I can give OID his address.

Doc - my gem picks [Thanks!!! So Much]

Forbidden CD
    Technical Ecstasy Vinyl
    Doom Let Loose
    Last edited by Thelemech; 07-23-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

LISTEN NOW

95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    LISTEN NOW

why did I play that????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    why did I play that????????????????
    Because it's great music

95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Those Swedes, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    Mary says over 200 gems came in
    everyone from the listen can pick one gem each at Verona, Wayne and newton

Mary says anyone from the forum
    that they have an address to
    can also receive a gem
    Post 3 item ideas on the listen thread
    they will send a gem closest to one of the 3 choices

Anyone they don't have an address of
    that would like a gem, get them your address through OzzyIsDio or AXEMAN
    and post 3 item ideas here

Thelemech how to get a gem to Ron Paul?

Can be cd's, records, bootlegs, books, pins, posters
    can be Black sabbath, sabbath related, beatles or whoever

Mary my 3 gems to choose from
    Forbidden ruff mix
    13 with bonus disc
    13 tour bootleg

Thanks doc \m/

Amazing stuff doc
    People here at these forums , please do what Ronn has asked , I don't want to send duplicates out .... in the real world - when Mary speaks , people listen ..... let's go , Sabbath gems!!! ,,,, after all , after Jesus and family - what else is there.

Mary , since I'm only missing 4 pieces / notes that Iommi has ever been captured playing ... this will be hard for me to pick three of those to choose from , but I will go with :

1 - When I Came Down , full version .... come on Joey D , I love ya ... but drop the price on that baby!

2 - Alternate Wizard , back-side .... come on Joey D , sell me a copy!

3 - Song for Jim , full studio take .... come on red Robin goes b b bopping along , seriously it's me , you wouldn't know an Iommi note if it hit you upside the head!

@Those baffled why Ronn follows greatness , he's smart as F**k! ,, Ronny!!!! ,, actually most here would be blown away by the man Ronn is ,,, guy is a beast , self made , and can wipe his ass with Benjamins!

*** To talk about those who are dancing with Christ , as if they "deliberately" tried to infect other human beings with a deadly disease ,,, when they are not here to defend there selves , is straight up - messed up.

*** Wicked World is a Strat , Evil Woman is an SG

@Ronn , I love Science ,,,, by itself it proves "God" (tho not needed) into excistanse , from every conceivable angle .... Science truly only has one problem - humans with there cartoon minds , trying to figure out what they have not a clue about.

Takes a manuscript , along with pages and pages of advanced mathematical expression to "try" and explain the quantum mechanical behavior of the simplest particles of matter .... Science thro man is Funny.

I love I'm so intelligent , I have less intellect than a rock ... Stephen "lost in myself" Hawking just last year when asked "Why can't science or anything disprove God?" .... answer , as it relates to the comic book world of man's 'Bing Bang fiasco' - "What was God doing before the Divine creation? Was he cresting Hell for those who ask such questions?" .... Hawking meet a One year old , you old fool , you have yet to learn anything about this world we live in.

.... and talk about exciting , we - you know who you are (Jastrow , Wienberg , every Scientist to ever breath) ,,,, God is so Great ,,, oh my bad - that's right , he can't be that Great , us humans must be .... um , um , oh yes - that's it , there must be a reason life began - THE MOST ORGANIZED / AMAZING WISDOM , MIRACLES IN MAN - oh , my bad .... it must of started with ... get this - The Big Bang Theory , thank you big smart scientist ,,,, hilarious - look up Jesus you damn fools.

Gets even better .... the eye can distinguish between 7 million colors , views in circular direction , works beyond the laws of man , has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages simultaneously ,,,, yo Darwy Darwin baby , what you got to say about that - "oh crap I never thought about that , it can't be God - right?" .... Darwin's answer - "could have been formed by natural selection , seems ,
    I freely confess , absurd in the highest degree" ..... no s**t pal.

Scientist are absolutely nothing more , fact not opinion , children in GOD'S playground ....

Jesus Bless

People here at these forums , please do what Ronn has asked , I don't want to send duplicates out .... in the real world - when Mary speaks , people listen ..... let's go , Sabbath gems!!! ,,,, after all , after Jesus and family - what else is there.

My three:

1. Boots of any sort other than Paris.

2. Iommi solo stuff

3. Peace on Earth.

Where's NiD? Bah, silly internets!
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Speaking of the internet, computers, cell phones, none of those would be here without science. No forums, no discussions. Hell, without science, no recordings so no Black Sabbath as we know it! Give science a break guys!
    You bought and sold me with your lying words.
    Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Doc, i've changed adress, but i don't know how to get it to you when PM don't work...

Doc, God with a little Black Sabbath makes a beautiful discussion. Again, thanks for spreading the joy of Black Sabbath.
    Mary, thank you as well.

My choices would be:
    1) 1970's Black Sabbath bootlegs. I only have Montreaux.
    2) Any Ozzy boots, or studio mixes
    3) 2013 or 2014 Black Sabbath tour boot. I have 8/13 CT and Berlin, 2014.

Thank you for the offer, Doc, the thought is much appreciated, but please don't send me anything more. I'm still enjoying what you sent previously! Plus I still have to get off my ass and send you something I promised you.

I don't know if I'm on the list or not but If I am I don't know if I need to update my address or not because we had a problem the last time and it got sent to my old address..I'm not asking for free anything it's just if someone does send me something it would be best if I get it..Thanks OID!!!You are a not a bad dude for an east coaster..

Most generous of you Doc. Here are my choices...

1. All of the Dehumanizer demos
    2. Tyr
    3. Headless Cross w/ bonus track

Thank you ahead of time Doc. Time to get excited and watch the mailbox!

@Ronn , I love Science ,,,, by itself it proves "God" (tho not needed) into excistanse , from every conceivable angle .... Science truly only has one problem - humans with there cartoon minds , trying to figure out what they have not a clue about.

Takes a manuscript , along with pages and pages of advanced mathematical expression to "try" and explain the quantum mechanical behavior of the simplest particles of matter .... Science thro man is Funny.

I love I'm so intelligent , I have less intellect than a rock ... Stephen "lost in myself" Hawking just last year when asked "Why can't science or anything disprove God?" .... answer , as it relates to the comic book world of man's 'Bing Bang fiasco' - "What was God doing before the Divine creation? Was he cresting Hell for those who ask such questions?" .... Hawking meet a One year old , you old fool , you have yet to learn anything about this world we live in.

.... and talk about exciting , we - you know who you are (Jastrow , Wienberg , every Scientist to ever breath) ,,,, God is so Great ,,, oh my bad - that's right , he can't be that Great , us humans must be .... um , um , oh yes - that's it , there must be a reason life began - THE MOST ORGANIZED / AMAZING WISDOM , MIRACLES IN MAN - oh , my bad .... it must of started with ... get this - The Big Bang Theory , thank you big smart scientist ,,,, hilarious - look up Jesus you damn fools.

Gets even better .... the eye can distinguish between 7 million colors , views in circular direction , works beyond the laws of man , has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages simultaneously ,,,, yo Darwy Darwin baby , what you got to say about that - "oh crap I never thought about that , it can't be God - right?" .... Darwin's answer - "could have been formed by natural selection , seems ,
    I freely confess , absurd in the highest degree" ..... no s**t pal.

Scientist are absolutely nothing more , fact not opinion , children in GOD'S playground ....

Jesus Bless
    Doc you always give it to me straight
    thank you

@Billy doc needs your new information

Was sent a picture from Ed at Newton
    gems look awesome \m/
    how do I post the picture?
    Maiden records look incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Anyone needing to email me their address so the Doc can mail you your gems, feel free to do so, I will get it to the Doc.

And no need to worry they will be kept strictly confidential and only the Doc will get it.

Thel feel free to email me Ron Paul's address if he wants to, and by the way give my best regards to Ron Paul, tell him I hope he is doing well, thank you brother.
    And Your mail adresss is..: ?

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR ,,, I WANT TO SEND SABBATH "GEMS" TO EVERY MEMBER ON THIS BOARD .... get us your address , and we will "bless" your Sabbath , or anything , musical collection!!!

IF I ALREADY HAVE YOUR ADDRESS , and it has changed , pleeeeeeese let us know ... Through OID , AXEMAN , RONN or SIEGLER.

IF I ALREADY HAVE YOUR ADDRESS (I believe it to be 37 of you) ... YOU WILL BE RECEIVING SOMETHING!! .... that includes you Rollerjoint ,, and ofcourse you as well NEVER SATISFIED , to i hope the correct address ,,, although you did end up receiving that last package - correct ? !!
    ,, I have two address for you - post one word here that will tell me which address is correct.

PLEEEEEEESE EVERYONE POST 3 EXAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROM .... makes it way easier to guide my team ,,,, otherwise we will choose for you.

LOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALL!!

@OID and RONN and ART and SETH and MARY ..... thankyou!!!!

@RONN , yes musical creation through theory and composition , with how we grade it , within the laws of practice - is awesome stuff ,,, Shock Wave was a perfect example , for it fit every criteria to grade out so perfectly.

@SABMAN , first 3 Sabbath albums were created on the run , so to speak , they set the template , without knowing it , through jamming and constant playing ... really in many ways , til Heaven n Hell , the most important time in there careers ,,, not because they were getting started , but for the magnitude of what they "started" .... without any real thought on composition / theory / practice - they ended up creating and satisfying all 3!! .... truly amazing.

.... from Vol 4 - 13 (with the exception of DEHUMANIZER , BORN AGAIN and FUSED) , a model was always put in place , to some degree or another ... and with Heaven n Hell , they pulled off the greatest achievement of there musical lives .... recreating and reshaping the model they had established themselves ten years prior .... in theory that's incredible ,, but in composition and practice that is unheard of.

Fast story , got up at 4 a m today , jumped in the shower , and I was humming a tune ,,,, my Wife - to know her , is to adore her - comes over to the shower ,, I'm thinking - ok , time to make her day - if you know what I mean ,,, she says as she is getting ready to jump in with me ,, "Hey , I know that song your humming - Cult of Personality" .... i guess my face went a bit 'sad'

She says , "What's wrong?" .... so I tell her - I'm disappointed , "why?" she ask ,,, so I tell her ... I hum tunes all the time , without knowing it , and it always disappoints me - when I realize , the tune I'm humming isn't Black Sabbath .... she says "You know your a friggin nut with all this Black Sabbath crap!!" ... and she left the room ,, made me laugh

Great story Doc. Had me chuckling.

I will try to think of three examples.

Doc, I'd argue that a model was in place for Dehumanizer. If you recall, they had the idea of combining the sound of Paranoid with some of the "grander" moments of Heaven and Hell (the choruses for example), and to my mind they succeeded with that in a lot of ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Great story Doc. Had me chuckling.

I will try to think of three examples.

Doc, I'd argue that a model was in place for Dehumanizer. If you recall, they had the idea of combining the sound of Paranoid with some of the "grander" moments of Heaven and Hell (the choruses for example), and to my mind they succeeded with that in a lot of ways.
    From doc to Mary to ed to me to you
    I will just put his text

Mary please send to Ronn for SweetSymptom, Dehumanizer used a template found within Paranoid and Heaven n Hell, that is 100% correct, I had wrote a big piece on that here in the past.
    But not a model for compisition, theory, practice. A template and model are two entirely different structures for musical creation. Dehumanizer is one of the most direct non model albums in Sabbath's entire career.

From doc to Mary to ed to me to you
    I will just put his text

Mary please send to Ronn for SweetSymptom, Dehumanizer used a template found within Paranoid and Heaven n Hell, that is 100% correct, I had wrote a big piece on that here in the past.
    But not a model for compisition, theory, practice. A template and model are two entirely different structures for musical creation. Dehumanizer is one of the most direct non model albums in Sabbath's entire career.
    Quick turnaround. Thanks for the relay, Ronn.

I can certainly see that. I think I alluded to that in my post, but could have fleshed it out a little more to explain the difference as you have done here.

I can hear the inspiration(s) in the sound, as such. But at the same time Dehumanizer is its own beast. By utilising and expanding on those templates Sabbath created something original. I don't wish to imply that it's an update of Paranoid or Heaven and Hell but it takes in my opinion the hallmarks of both and inspires creation without relying on repeated structure.

I also feel that Cozy Powell's initial input helped make that album what it was. Sure, he's not on the album itself but if you listen to both the demos/rehearsals and what Vinny is playing on the album it's not hard to hear Cozy's impact all through it. He helped take something that could just have been "Heaven and Hell plus Paranoid", something that could have been "Black Rainbow" and make it into something that became "Dehumanizer". Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ronnie James Dio, Cozy Powell, Vinny Appice, and (last but not least) Geoff Nicholls. The fingerprints and sonic flourishes of these men run right through that album, and all the better for it.
    Last edited by SweetSymptom; 07-25-2015 at 10:50 PM.

@ Doc:Oceanside!!!!Lakeside is a fake!!!......Har!!x3
    I could really use a slab of Mob Rules and Dehumanizer any Martin era....Iron Maiden is awesome as well..actually I am happy to get anything and am flattered and grateful...Thank you so much...

Doc, excellent breakdown of the development of this incredible band.

You got my mail, OID?

If so, Doc:

1. A good looking cover of Born Again. I've got a great vinyl copy, but the cover has been written on with a pen. So it doesn't matter if the album is crap, or even missing. I just want a nice looking cover to put on my wall...

2. A Song For Jim or a full, un-looped version of The Rebel. If you can get a hold of'em yourself... ;-)

3 ANY rarities/bootlegs from '68-'71

lol thanks N.S, you're a former East Coaster yourself.

Yes Billy, I got your email, and replied to it.

@Doc, when you get a chance today, I have some info for you.
    Hey OID I have been talking to RP and he has given me his address. He also says hello to you and Doc. I will email you the details later today.

Doc, I got the stuff you left for me at Sound Exchange, thank you very much, the Maiden material is awesome, the Sabbath CD's I will be listening to them tomorrow and will give my feedback here on the listen tomorrow.

Did what you told me to do Doc, I gave it to Ted.

Korps, Doc said put in one or two words to remind him which address is yours, town, country, something.

Who is Donald in New Jersey? Doc is sending something to Donald in N.J. but he doesn't know who Donald in N.J. is. Anyone here on the forum Donald from N.J.?
    Finland. And some words that start with the letter A.

This is exciting! Something from the Tyr or Eternal Idol tours would kick so much ass. But whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be cool!

Who do I need to get my address to? I don't want to post it and I can not personal message? I am interested in the Self titled deluxe edition, Paranoid deluxe and anything else deluxe aside from cross purposes.
    My email is jstheconqueror@hotmail.com
    Last edited by jstheconqueror; 07-27-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstheconqueror View Post
    Who do I need to get my address to? I don't want to post it and I can not personal message? I am interested in the Self titled deluxe edition, Paranoid deluxe and anything else deluxe aside from cross purposes. My email is jstheconqueror@hotmail.com
    Make sure the sound exchange guy wraps those cds properly. mine arrived a little bit damaged. I mean he should be a little more careful with these things it's docs generosity after all

Quote Originally Posted by jstheconqueror View Post
    Who do I need to get my address to? I don't want to post it and I can not personal message? I am interested in the Self titled deluxe edition, Paranoid deluxe and anything else deluxe aside from cross purposes.
    My email is jstheconqueror@hotmail.com
    http://www.soundexchangewayne.com/
    call art give him your address
    tell doc here after you do this
    he will have something sent to you
    from one of his 5 vendors

Quote Originally Posted by OIM View Post
    Make sure the sound exchange guy wraps those cds properly. mine arrived a little bit damaged. I mean he should be a little more careful with these things it's docs generosity after all
    That's why art is 5th on his list

My good brother ,, you are one of our exceptional members here , common sense should tell you this is not necessarily a good conversation to be involved in ... the worldly fashion circular debate going on here - holds no true reward , most of it is being derived from the wrong place within each member ,, even I myself almost went to far and opened up a can of "worldly fashion circular debate" woop ass
    - just because .... it's very simple , and very wrong Spiritually.

.... the people here are awesome , but much of what there saying here is "demonic" in nature ... without intent to be so .... there speaking words over themselves and others , without reason , a game in fact ... without purpose , and not on purpose ,, yet it be the case .... everyone is very friendly , and makes for good conversation amongst friends .... but extremely dangerous at the same time ,,, I will answer your questions .... for I will give you the "truth" ,, not babble ,, cause it's you.

Math and science , great achievements for man , so tiny , almost meaningless in "truth" ,,, is the way to understand it , without offense .... yet in truth , man did NOT achieve , create or discover math ... they were predestined / lead to math by the Creator of all things - God.

"For by Him 'All' things were created"

"In him 'All' things hold together"

.... God created math , it is in all things (plants , common sense , life) - math is Eternal ... man simply created symbols to justify there equations .... math much like science in "truth" are significantly - insignificant ,,, as people we need them to exist , that's why they were both given to us to succeed with - in a wordy fashion ... very simple really.

... and if that was the essence of these conversations - math n science - as tools in life , well then "Great!" ,, in that aspect they hold purpose .... but my Holy God ,, these conversations are about pseudo , extremely "weak" , fallacies ... that twist and distort "nothing" , .... not good my brother , not good.

But , you know what is good Vynlsol - God ,,,, God is so good! ,,, and you also ,,, and Vynlsol , the "truth" , is so incredibly simple ... and more real than you and I both , love ya buddy.

Jesus Bless
    Doc you were right
    all there doing is going round and round
    Great post doc \m/
    What about king Cyrus doc!

http://www.soundexchangewayne.com/
    call art give him your address
    tell doc here after you do this
    he will have something sent to you
    from one of his 5 vendors

That's why art is 5th on his list

Doc you were right
    all there doing is going round and round
    Great post doc \m/
    What about king Cyrus doc!
    Thanks Ronn. I sent him my address and my name. I noticed the website had characters from The Doors on it. Was does doc think of The Doors?
    Last edited by jstheconqueror; 07-28-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Here are some requests from Ron Paul regarding his gems.

Black Sabbath Munich 1990 or anything Tyr/Cross related.

Something more random ...

any boot/rarity by Marc Almond
    The Hollies - Out on the Road or Romany or other 70s album

Here are some requests from Ron Paul regarding his gems. Black Sabbath Munich 1990 or anything Tyr/Cross related. Something more random ... any boot/rarity by Marc Almond The Hollies - Out on the Road or Romany or other 70s album
    Ron Paul sux

Doc I got your text from Mary and let WallOfSleep know what you said

Doc thank you!!
    Got it today, the Judas Priest is killer \m/
    Can't wait to hear the Forbidden ruff mix, thank you!

Mary, Doc's wife, and Art sent out everyone gems friday, Monday and today
    keep an eye out
    doc says enjoy!

Ron Paul sux
    I am sure he misses you as well!

I am sure he misses you as well!
    He probably soils his pants

He probably soils his pants
    I do not know the beef you have with someone that you barely know at all, but stop acting like a 8 year old