Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,080 of 6671
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    They also played Valhalla at least one show.
    Oh, thanks for the info, I think that's news to me. Which show? And was it recorded?

"The Battle of Tyr" was included as well, at least at the Wolverhampton show. Not sure if it was just played from tape or played live on keyboards though...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vynlsol View Post
    Been in the hospital. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Thanks for reaching out Doc, got your message.

I'm OK. At home now but will be on dope, er, medication as they call it, for a few more days.

Cheers and here's a late Happy New Year!
    Welcome back Vyn, and get better soon!

Sorry i let my politics show Doc. I'm Canadian and should mind my own business

I'm OK. At home now but will be on dope, er, medication as they call it, for a few more days.

wish you all the best , mate and a full recovery asap !

Praying for you Vyn \m/

Praise JESUS!

Quote Originally Posted by OIM View Post
    Sorry i let my politics show Doc. I'm Canadian and should mind my own business
    Not sure what happen ? Anyone ? ..... With that said brother , please don't say sorry , ALL is good buddy!!

EVERYONE WATCH THIS , I FRIGGIN LOVED IT .... someone sent to me , was going to watch 5 mins of it and could not press stop .... informative , passionate and made me SMILE!!
    https://youtu.be/e-Zmhmwj648

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    Oh, thanks for the info, I think that's news to me. Which show? And was it recorded?

"The Battle of Tyr" was included as well, at least at the Wolverhampton show. Not sure if it was just played from tape or played live on keyboards though...
    You're welcome.

It was apparently played on the last date of the tour, November 28 in Schwerin. I'm unsure if it got recorded.
    Could just be a case of people misremembering a setlist, but I remain hopeful.

Banned

You're welcome.

It was apparently played on the last date of the tour, November 28 in Schwerin. I'm unsure if it got recorded.
    Could just be a case of people misremembering a setlist, but I remain hopeful.
    Thanks very much for the info! What's the source of it?

Hm, that would be extremely unusual for Sabbath to rehearse and play a song only for the last date of a tour. First date, totally (as evidenced by the Wolverhampton or e.g. early Mob Rules or 2007 and 2008 tour dates). Last date, hmmmmm. My guess is that it is indeed just people misremembering a setlist. But I hope I'm wrong!

If a recording exists, it would have to be extremely rare since I have never even heard of it. Again, I hope it does exist.

Hm, that would be extremely unusual for Sabbath to rehearse and play a song only for the last date of a tour. First date, totally (as evidenced by the Wolverhampton or e.g. early Mob Rules or 2007 and 2008 tour dates). Last date, hmmmmm. My guess is that it is indeed just people misremembering a setlist. But I hope I'm wrong!

If a recording exists, it would have to be extremely rare since I have never even heard of it. Again, I hope it does exist.
    Setlist.fm - something anyone can change, admittedly. I still remain optimistic, but it does say they played 'Glory Ride' which strikes me as a stranger inclusion than 'Valhalla'.
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black...-73dae249.html

^^ 2 of my favorite songs \m/

where can I find the TYR bootlegs?

Happy Birthday DiosSword! \m/

Banned

Setlist.fm - something anyone can change, admittedly. I still remain optimistic, but it does say they played 'Glory Ride' which strikes me as a stranger inclusion than 'Valhalla'.
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black...-73dae249.html
    Wow! So that was either a totally unusual show, like the Wolverhampton one, or somebody who was just drunk or likes to mislead collectors created that setlist. :-)

Wow! So that was either a totally unusual show, like the Wolverhampton one, or somebody who was just drunk or likes to mislead collectors created that setlist. :-)
    Hey Linda , I got your PM .... thankyou much!! ,,,, Your a great addition to these boards!

Hey can anyone here reach out to Typhon , and tell him Doc says hi ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Hey Linda , I got your PM .... thankyou much!! ,,,, Your a great addition to these boards!

Hey can anyone here reach out to Typhon , and tell him Doc says hi ??

Thanks
    I just did that for you Doc.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I just did that for you Doc.
    OID , thank you so much! ... miss that Vol 4 maniac!

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

I've been asking Typh to come back to visit us, but he's vary about how things are around here, and as thing haven't changed much since he left he didn't seem too eager to come back either.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    I've been asking Typh to come back to visit us, but he's vary about how things are around here, and as thing haven't changed much since he left he didn't seem too eager to come back either.
    Funny that’s not what he told me, the last time I spoke with him via email.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Funny that’s not what he told me, the last time I spoke with him via email.
    That might be. I can only relate to what he told me just yesterday...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

That might be. I can only relate to what he told me just yesterday...
    I spoke to him around Christmas, and it’s not like you’re putting it.

I’ll leave it at that, no further discussion regarding this matter.

I spoke to him around Christmas, and it’s not like you’re putting it.

I’ll leave it at that, no further discussion regarding this matter.
    Oh, you were discussing something? I'm merely recounting my conversations with him, if you get upset about that it's really no fault of mine...

Edit: And... How am i "putting it" exactly? In your opinion?
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-29-2018 at 05:33 PM.

What's typh upset about, politics?
    tell him to listen to under the sun \m/

I will check my collection \m/
    got your pm
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by ronn; 01-30-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Doc I jumped on Cross Purposes Live Box Set, was able to talk the guy down a bit but not much.

I replied to you.

Doc I jumped on Cross Purposes Live Box Set, was able to talk the guy down a bit but not much.

I replied to you.
    Hey oid
    cross purposes live original \m/

I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    Hey oid
    cross purposes live original \m/

I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed
    Just got it, thank you Ronn.

I replied to you.
    Brother OID , thankyou for the PM! .... and for getting my message to Typhon for me!

Leave me a PM with name address n zip , let me know here when you do and I will get a check for half of that BEAST in the mail this morning ..... God Bless brother

Brother OID , thankyou for the PM! .... and for getting my message to Typhon for me!

Leave me a PM with name address n zip , let me know here when you do and I will get a check for half of that BEAST in the mail this morning ..... God Bless brother
    Doc, thank you for the offer, but I can’t accept, I know you mean well, and please don’t take offense.

Doc, thank you for the offer, but I can’t accept, I know you mean well, and please don’t take offense.
    Absolutely never brother! .... your a good man , you need me ever - I'm here ,, GOD BLESS and Enjoy!!

..... your going to LOVE it!

Absolutely never brother! .... your a good man , you need me ever - I'm here ,, GOD BLESS and Enjoy!!

..... your going to LOVE it!
    The CD is in the VHS box, correct Doc?

Banned

Yes it should be. The box is a little bigger than a standard VHS box, has a little space for the CD.

Banned

I will check my collection \m/
    Alright, keep me posted.

What's typh upset about, politics?
    tell him to listen to under the sun \m/
    Hm, honestly, if I were in Typh's position,, I wouldn't really feel invited to come back by such a comment. But you probably know him better, maybe it's a kind of humor he likes?

Yes it should be. The box is a little bigger than a standard VHS box, has a little space for the CD.
    Thank You Linda, I appreciate that.

When I look at the image on eBay that I purchased it’s hard to tell, looks like a regular VHS box, it’s brand new factory sealed, so I don’t want to open it, it’s for my collection.

Being I already have the CD and DVD, I don’t need to open it.

Thanks again. (YoY)

OID , I saw the set you ended up ordering prior to saying "jump on it if it's legit" in the other thread .... it was a sealed half pic if I remember , and that pic is without doubt a pic of the actual legit set , so no worry there ..... as long as he or she sends you that your good to go!

The box holds the VHS nicely in place , it slides out separately from the CD ... the CD sits in a separate section at the upper part of the box , and also slides nicely in and out in it's own jewel case.

OID , I saw the set you ended up ordering prior to saying "jump on it if it's legit" in the other thread .... it was a sealed half pic if I remember , and that pic is without doubt a pic of the actual legit set , so no worry there ..... as long as he or she sends you that your good to go!

The box holds the VHS nicely in place , it slides out separately from the CD ... the CD sits in a separate section at the upper part of the box , and also slides nicely in and out in it's own jewel case.

Thank you Doc, what thread the Cross Purposes Live thread? I just looked there didn't see it, here is the picture front and back:

And back:

Doc, Typhon just answered my email, he said hi back.

That's the real thing brother .... VHS and CD inside ..... I meant that I looked at eBay prior to saying "jump on it" ..... Enjoy it's an awesome piece!

That's the real thing brother .... VHS and CD inside ..... I meant that I looked at eBay prior to saying "jump on it" ..... Enjoy it's an awesome piece!
    Thank you Doc, see my post up above.

"The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech
    Hope you have a quick recovery - Cheers and Blessings Vyn!! Good to see you back.
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog

Very nice to see you, man. Missed you. Good dope, then? ;-) :-P
    Thanks William The Unfavored! Oxycodone - I'm off it now and on Ibuprofin and the occassional Vicodin.

Quote Originally Posted by turch118

Good to hear from you Vyn. Hope you and your wife are both doing well. Missed your sense of humor
    Thanks, it's good to be (almost) back!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio

My best and sincerest wishes to you and your wife, Vyn.

May you have a speedy recovery and a Happy New Year in the company of your wife and family.
    I appreciate it OID, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbabbath

Welcome back Vyn, and get better soon!
    Thanks! I was in a car accident and ended up with a few things broken. Thankfully I didn't suffer any permanent
    damage and am healing up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR66

wish you all the best , mate and a full recovery asap !
    Thank you TYR, I appreciate the well wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by ronn

Praying for you Vyn \m/
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN

Praise JESUS!
    ^^^^^^^^^
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Banned

Thanks! I was in a car accident and ended up with a few things broken. Thankfully I didn't suffer any permanent
    damage and am healing up nicely.
    Sorry to hear about the accident, "a few things broken" sounds pretty serious, but glad to hear you will fully recover!

Very nice to see you (almost) back, Vyn. The world of BSO really needs you now.
    Glad to hear that you made it out of what could potensially've been a very bad accident with "just" a few things broken and no permanent damage. Could've been alot worse. And good you didn't stay on Oxy for too long, though it was probably very nice while it lasted

Send me a mail when you're up for it?