Page 153 of 167 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,120 of 6666

Wow Vyn, so sorry to hear you were in an accident, but glad to hear you're healing. Oxycodone is fun at the beginning, but the fun wears off pretty fast! Good to see you back.

Hoping for a swift recovery, Vyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynlsol View Post
    Thank you sir!

Thanks William The Unfavored! Oxycodone - I'm off it now and on Ibuprofin and the occassional Vicodin.

Thanks, it's good to be (almost) back!

I appreciate it OID, thank you!

Thanks! I was in a car accident and ended up with a few things broken. Thankfully I didn't suffer any permanent
    damage and am healing up nicely.

Thank you TYR, I appreciate the well wishes!

Thank you very much!

^^^^^^^^^
    Vyn , Truly my man , it there is anything I can do .... tell me and I will do it ,, stay well.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Doc, Typhon just answered my email, he said hi back.
    OID , thank you brother , truly a class act!

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    I left you a post about vcr, you can easily get them fixed
    Ronn , let Alex know the CD's have arrived at the Sound Exchange .... thanks brother!

You can always get them fixed ....

Quote Originally Posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Fantastic work as usual E!!

How many hours do you practice in a week ?

Jesus Bless all you Sabbath maniacs!!

Ronn , let Alex know the CD's have arrived at the Sound Exchange .... thanks brother!

done doc \m/
    and I got your pm

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerjoint
    Wow Vyn, so sorry to hear you were in an accident, but glad to hear you're healing. Oxycodone is fun at the beginning, but the fun wears off pretty fast! Good to see you back.
    Thanks Roller!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom
    Hoping for a swift recovery, Vyn!
    I appreciate that Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN

Vyn , Truly my man , it there is anything I can do .... tell me and I will do it ,, stay well.
    Thanks Doc, gonna do my best
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

doc how can I get the first show of the TYR tour?

Doc sent you a PM, hope you’re ok Doc.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Got a little Tony Martin Sabbath future news today ..... and let's just say , it was good!

EDIT ... new Super Bowl commercial ... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-03-2018 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Keep the Sabbath alive!

Interested as to this good news, Doc. Trust it'll be worth the wait.

Ronn, check your inbox, buddy.
    Last edited by SweetSymptom; 02-04-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Awesome commercial, with Iron Man!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Doc I responded to your PM from yesterday, please I need answers.

Doc I responded to your PM from yesterday, please I need answers.
    OID my brother of champions , I answered all your questions , but I'm not sure if it went through .... and I already erased everything .... and I hurt my wrist a bit in ball today , so too much of a pain in the butt to retype .... tried calling you but I think my number is blocked lol

Anyway , what your asking will be the norm for a bit ... but it will all reset itself , so not a worry ,, love ya brother!

Doc

THANKS Linda!
    THANKS Sweet!
    THANKS Doc!

\m/ YoY

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    OID my brother of champions , I answered all your questions , but I'm not sure if it went through .... and I already erased everything .... and I hurt my wrist a bit in ball today , so too much of a pain in the butt to retype .... tried calling you but I think my number is blocked lol

Anyway , what your asking will be the norm for a bit ... but it will all reset itself , so not a worry ,, love ya brother!

Doc
    Doc I have to see how I did that blocking to undo it.

I can resend you the PM, I don’t understand what is going on?

I resent you the PM.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-05-2018 at 06:10 AM.

Got your PM Doc, thank you.

Got my Cross Purposes Live Box today.

Got your PM Doc, thank you.

Excellent amigo! YoY
    brand new?

Doc, I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you ran into Mutombo.

Excellent amigo! YoY
    brand new?
    Yes Ronn, brand spanking new, factory sealed. (YoY)!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you ran into Mutombo.
    Haha! Yes! ..... Your a good man!

THANKS Linda!
    THANKS Sweet!
    THANKS Doc!

\m/ YoY
    Ronn my brother , good stuff Sweet and Linda hooked you up with ,, I left you a more complete version of both in Verona .... Jackie has it for you - Enjoy!!

Beautiful piece my brother , great addition to any Sabbath collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Interested as to this good news, Doc. Trust it'll be worth the wait.

Ronn, check your inbox, buddy.
    Amen to that!! .... and thankyou for manning the listen!

Thank you Doctor John, it is a beautiful piece.

Thank you Doctor John, it is a beautiful piece.
    It sure is buddy ,, it sure is!!

OID , it's absolutely fantastic to have you back on the forums , and "the listen" .... don't let the "new normal" drag you down , when you wear the cloak of the Holy Spirit , your able to see what others can't ..... and remember far more people read these forums than post on them , so our words don't fall on deaf ears.

Going to be a give away today in Roseland , snow or no snow , a lot of fantastic prizes .... Must answer 1 of 2 questions or both (only advantage to answering both , is you have 2 chances to have ONE answer enter the drawing) - "In what ways is Dehumanizer similar to Paranoid" , "How is TE more like SABOTAGE and less like NSD" .... Mary has a first , second and third place drawing , going to be exciting!!

.... If posting members of BSO want to put the drawing on line feel free .... same rules , same chance for 3 winners.

@Rick , 5 non live versions of "Sabbath Stone's" exist

@IRON-MaN , congrats - never any doubt

@SIN , we've missed ya!

@Sweet , still hoping for your gem to come in

God Bless our crazy Sabbath family!

Amen to that!! .... and thankyou for manning the listen!
    Just doing what I can, Doc!

Banned

Thanks, Doc!

It sure is buddy ,, it sure is!!

OID , it's absolutely fantastic to have you back on the forums , and "the listen" .... don't let the "new normal" drag you down , when you wear the cloak of the Holy Spirit , your able to see what others can't ..... and remember far more people read these forums than post on them , so our words don't fall on deaf ears.
    Thank you Doc, it’s really good to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
    Thanks, Doc!
    Good to see you back my good friend.

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

Jack, your PM folder is full, so i'm answering via e-mail instead.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Fantastic work as usual E!!

How many hours do you practice in a week ?

Jesus Bless all you Sabbath maniacs!!
    Hard to cauge, I don't really sit down and practise per se, I jam and play As far as the amount goes, anythinh from half an hour to several hours. Living in an apartment block hurts as I get most of my inspiration during night time And I hate the fact I haven't afforded to re-fret my guitar. Less than optimal setup really throws a wrench at feel when jamming.
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Doc what’s the news with Martin/Sabbath?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    Just doing what I can, Doc!
    Sweet , you do more than you think here .... and at a higher level than most , I included.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
    Thanks, Doc!
    Sin , you took the hammer on a situation started by 2 people other than yourself .... in life good n bad is separated by hairs , you Sir - are a good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Jack, your PM folder is full, so i'm answering via e-mail instead.
    Jack and I have become real good friends , so a lot of PM'in going on

Quote Originally Posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Hard to cauge, I don't really sit down and practise per se, I jam and play As far as the amount goes, anythinh from half an hour to several hours. Living in an apartment block hurts as I get most of my inspiration during night time And I hate the fact I haven't afforded to re-fret my guitar. Less than optimal setup really throws a wrench at feel when jamming.
    E , price for a re-fret ? ,,,, PM me new address and i will help ..... hope your doing well.

Doc what’s the news with Martin/Sabbath?
    Some solid behind the scenes (more than) talking to get some remastering , new tracks , deluxe treatments done.

Some thoughts in a Docs head -

1) Tony's solo during the 3rd appearance of "Scary Dreams" , is spine tingling!

2) "Jerusalem" is possibly one of the most underrated tracks in all of music.

3) TYR is one of the most unique , original sounding albums in the Sabbath catalog.

*** Today's Answers and give aways went over FANTASTIC!! Enjoy brothers n sisters!!

Apparently people know a ton about PARANOID , SABOTAGE , TE , NSD and DEHUMANIZER ..... kudos!!

God Bless

Sweet , you do more than you think here .... and at a higher level than most , I included.
    That means a lot, coming from you. Thanks, Doc.

You're right about Tyr as a whole. There are elements on there that weren't attempted before or since. And as for 'Jerusalem', those harmonies!

C'mon Doc, do you really think Sin is the victim here? That's just delusional. And OID, I don't see how you can defend Sin. He's been banned more than anyone on these forums. He creates havoc whenever he returns. You think Billy and Linda are teamed up to attack Doc? Well let's make it a triple threat. Doc says some really hurtful things and you and Ronn are right there to agree. I questioned your Christian values and you never responded. The three of you say things that are very un-Christian-like. As a Roman Catholic I'd be running to confession at least twice a week.

And Damians post. I believe he said something to the effect that some discussions may lead to religion and that was ok. ??? That's like #1 on the no-no list. Somebody stole the keys to the castle.

I don't like what's happening to these forums and I wish other people would open there eyes like I did and see what's really going on.
    Last edited by turch118; 02-08-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Banned

What I get from BTE is grace from God Almighty, hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!! I mean these words from the heart, my God given and God created heart!

@ Turch, Sin is my God fearing brother, I’ll defend him to the death!!! Chills running up and down my spine as I type these beautiful words!!! Amen!!!!!
    I see. So you finally expressed it pretty clearly here that your God is in fact BTE. It perfectly corresponds to the way Doc is talking about himself. This also proves what Billy keeps pointing out: That religion actually means nothing to anyone of you. Ever heard of the commandment "Thou shalt have no other gods before me"?

Coming out of the closet about your love for Sin is kind of sweet though, even though it's hard for me to understand what you love about him, and even though the "defend him to the death" part rings suicide bomber bells again. Anyway, as the Doc keeps saying, to each their own. Full respect for your oppenness here about your feelings and passion, the "Chills running up and down my spine" part is quite poetic.
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-08-2018 at 07:17 AM.

What I get from BTE is grace from God Almighty, hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!! I mean these words from the heart, my God given and God created heart!

@ Turch, Sin is my God fearing brother, I’ll defend him to the death!!! Chills running up and down my spine as I type these beautiful words!!! Amen!!!!!
    I feel sorry for you when/if the day comes when you realize how manipulated you've been. Again. That must be like hitting a brick wall in 100 miles pr. h.
    You keep avoiding every real question and confrontation, though, so it's pretty clear that you at some level know you're walking on thin ice.
    About Sin; stop making things up. He stated several times back when he was Ron Paul and Foul Stench that he doesn't believe in god...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Ok guys , enough .... everyone besides Jack coming at me , has blown this out of perspective , I'm going to ask kindly for you all to stop , thanks guys n gal .... Doc

OID , leaving you a PM

TURCH , leaving you a PM

VYN , leaving you a PM

.... as for SIN , I never knew he was coming or what 12 post he did , I was just happy to see the post I did see , because it ment that he was back.

D , leaving you a PM

JOE , calling you

I feel sorry for you when/if the day comes when you realize how manipulated you've been. Again. That must be like hitting a brick wall in 100 miles pr. h.
    You keep avoiding every real question and confrontation, though, so it's pretty clear that you at some level know you're walking on thin ice.
    About Sin; stop making things up. He stated several times back when he was Ron Paul and Foul Stench that he doesn't believe in god...
    Sin believes more than you think or know, I avoid nothing am afraid of nothing, especially you, except of God Almighty creator of heaven and Earth, everything that is seen and unseen.

Doc, I haven’t gotten your PM yet, it stops here as you resquest my friend and brother, always.

Ok guys , enough .... everyone besides Jack coming at me , has blown this out of perspective , I'm going to ask kindly for you all to stop , thanks guys n gal .... Doc
    You shouldn't have started it in the first place. And funny that the person who called your bluff is one who "doesn't come at you". You don't even notice when you've been caught red handed in a lie...

Sure, call Joe and have him delete the posts that make people see the truth about you... Fair game has never been your way of dealing with things.

You shouldn't have started it in the first place. And funny that the person who called your bluff is one who "doesn't come at you". You don't even notice when you've been caught red handed in a lie...

Sure, call Joe and have him delete the posts that make people see the truth about you... Fair game has never been your way of dealing with things.
    No Billy , Jack knew it was a joke .... so did everyone who read it , but you .... I'm asking you right now to stop this.

Thankyou

No Billy , Jack knew it was a joke .... so did everyone who read it , but you .... I'm asking you right now to stop this.

Thankyou
    Less and less people believe your bullshit, you're loosing your grip. Just deal with it. And if you can't handle what you've started, well... Nobodys fault but your own...

You're welcome

Less and less people believe your bullshit, you're loosing your grip. Just deal with it. And if you can't handle what you've started, well... Nobodys fault but your own...

You're welcome
    Perfect , your right , thanks .... have a good day now.

God Bless , Doc

have a good day now.
    I will (can't let the Doc have the last word )

And, yes, ofcourse i'm right, otherwize i wouldn't be doing this.

I've said to you before; it's not up to you if i'm blessed by god or not. I know you feel the need to control everything, but that one is out of your reach. I've got a close relationship with the devine, i don't think you'll ever understand what that's like.

Sin believes more than you think or know, I avoid nothing am afraid of nothing, especially you, except of God Almighty creator of heaven and Earth, everything that is seen and unseen.

Doc, I haven’t gotten your PM yet, it stops here as you resquest my friend and brother, always.
    You should come to one of the Docs Sabbath events
    YoY

Doc yesterday was great!
    thanks for the cloak and dagger single
    why was that left off of headless cross?