Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,480 of 6671

Hi OID wassup?

Doc, interesting reads. Ozzy was clearly in his angry drunk phase. This edge may have given him the motivation to create two classic albums with Randy.

Did everyone get into Joe's contest for a copy of "Going Through Changes" book? Supposedly (according to Twitter) he's picked the winners and is waiting for confirmation from the book company. Good luck to all who entered.

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    Did everyone get into Joe's contest for a copy of "Going Through Changes" book? Supposedly (according to Twitter) he's picked the winners and is waiting for confirmation from the book company. Good luck to all who entered.
    Hi Turch, I didn’t even know Joe had this contest going, my copy will be arriving in the mail, there is a delay for about five to seven days.

There is now a book of rather the same detail as the Sabbath coffee table book for Ronnie James Dio, by the same publishing company.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

There is now a book of rather the same detail as the Sabbath coffee table book for Ronnie James Dio, by the same publishing company.
    Is that Dio solo or his whole career?

Is that Dio solo or his whole career?
    It is his career spanning from 1975 in Rainbow to 2009 Heaven and Hell, which of course is Black Sabbath.

Here is the link: https://www.wymeruk.co.uk/webshop/co...y-frank-white/

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 10-04-2018 at 04:34 AM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Good to see everyone getting along .... it's so easy for people to "dish" people , but it's so beautiful when people "embrace" each other .... Kudos to those who can , and pray for those who don't.

GREAT NEWS .... AND IOMMI is never solo , he is always SABBATH ...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bla...ble-new-album/

http://loudwire.com/black-sabbath-to...ew-solo-album/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequ...olo-album/amp/

God Bless Sabbath maniacs!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BACK TO EDEN For This Useful Post:

ronn (10-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Good to see everyone getting along .... it's so easy for people to "dish" people , but it's so beautiful when people "embrace" each other .... Kudos to those who can , and pray for those who don't.

Doctor John my good friend and beloved brother for always and eternity I can only embrace and express Sweetness and love to those who have turned away and spread ill gossip, as I had done towards you, when I was in my darkest of depths, for they need embracing and saving more than anyone, as I did till the light shone upon me, as Jesus Christ embraced and loved Judas till the day he was crucified on the cross, so will I to those who seek us harm, for they need love and embracing more than anyone, for the blackness they keep in their hearts.

With these words I speak to you here on the listen, I will touch no more upon the subject and pray for those who wish us harm and ask forgiveness for them, for they know not what they do.

AMEN to you my brother and praise be to you Doctor John who have forgiven and embraced us all and continue to do so despite the harm and hatred that keeps being thrown at us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzyIsDio For This Useful Post:

ronn (10-05-2018)

Doc when and what do you think Iommi will release?
    Fused is the bomb! \m/

OUCH!!!

Hi Turch, I didn’t even know Joe had this contest going, my copy will be arriving in the mail, there is a delay for about five to seven days.

your name is inside this book right?
    that's such a trip brother! YoY

@Doc more on Iommi please \m/

OUCH!!!
    Haha cheer up bud!
    Sabbath!

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    your name is inside this book right?
    that's such a trip brother! YoY

@Doc more on Iommi please \m/

Haha cheer up bud!
    Sabbath!
    Brother Ronnie Boy Smith .... Iommi is working on over 17 new pieces of music , refurbishing TYR and FORBIDDEN , and continuing the Sabbath legacy!!

Here's more of the same ... https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequ...olo-album/amp/

OUCH!!!
    Your amongst friends my brother ... people who love n share , not spread hate , keep your head high , shoulders BACK and ENJOY the Sabbath experience with us!

Doctor John my good friend and beloved brother for always and eternity I can only embrace and express Sweetness and love to those who have turned away and spread ill gossip, as I had done towards you, when I was in my darkest of depths, for they need embracing and saving more than anyone, as I did till the light shone upon me, as Jesus Christ embraced and loved Judas till the day he was crucified on the cross, so will I to those who seek us harm, for they need love and embracing more than anyone, for the blackness they keep in their hearts.

With these words I speak to you here on the listen, I will touch no more upon the subject and pray for those who wish us harm and ask forgiveness for them, for they know not what they do.

AMEN to you my brother and praise be to you Doctor John who have forgiven and embraced us all and continue to do so despite the harm and hatred that keeps being thrown at us.
    MY brother , thank you for such unexpected kind words .... what sparked such beautiful thoughts ,, forgiveness is always key now and "After Forever" - speaking of The Sab's , once again I must tell you and thank you for keeping this place on fire! Today I log in to 33 people reading The Listen and 152 online!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, interesting reads. Ozzy was clearly in his angry drunk phase. This edge may have given him the motivation to create two classic albums with Randy.
    Could not agree more my Sabbath brother!! ... only problem was his counterpart was creating 2 masterpieces that still sound ahead of their times and fresh as ever today.

Sabman , love when you chime in , your one of the best members these boards have ever seen ... I always said - you , Sweet , Turch and Vynlsol were special ,, 3 left (tho pop in) , yet you remain strong , loyal and true! Respect my brother!

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Those words are meant from my heart Doc, and also to brother Turch and Sweet to whom I’ve never done anything to but be respectful and courteous, I guess he feels the need to join the others who are no longer here with us in trying to provoke in some of my posts, but it’s all good Doc, I’m past all the that now and my main focus on here is to keep things going, not to give into people’s pettiness or whatever chip they may have on their shoulders.

I meant what I told Turch over on my Ozzy Blizzard, Diary Thread, if he doesn’t want to accept what I said there, that’s good too, I have no quarrels with him or anyone else.
    I’m here to enjoy Sabbath.

As always it was great talking to you this morning Doc, have a great rest of your weekend.

Hey OID it's me ronn or is it Doc or is it you
    Ignore all the foolishness and keep being such a cool dude YOY
    Come to the clubs soon and meet all the ronns
    BSO \m/

BSO \m/
    It’s a me it’s a me, it’s a you it’s a you I’m just Rock-n-Roll Rebel I tell you know lies, some say I worship the devil they must be stupid alright!

When Doc invites me and tells me where they’re at I’ll be their, for sure.

Ronn to answer your question above, yes my name is in the fan page of the book, can’t wait to get it, there was a delay in the shipping.

I haven't gone anywhere. I'm juggling a full schedule of work and study, while trying to keep some health issues at bay. Posting on forums is something I unfortunately can't devote as much time to at present, but my love for Black Sabbath is as it always was.

OID, thanks for your well wishes. My health issues are rather at the moment, but I'm still exploring options for treatment, lest they get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    OID, thanks for your well wishes. My health issues are rather at the moment, but I'm still exploring options for treatment, lest they get worse.
    I'm glad to hear your okay and doing good Sweet, I truly am.

Your health is most important Sweet. I hope those options for treatment make themselves known soon. All the best my friend.

Doc, I appreciate the compliment. Problem? Not at all, two excellent albums from both Ozzy and Black Sabbath, with Dio. Back in the day, I bought Diary when it was released and then Mob Rules.
    It is great to hear that Tony continues to work on new material.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...ur-736449/amp/ .... Wish Ozzy well!

Those words are meant from my heart Doc, and also to brother Turch and Sweet to whom I’ve never done anything to but be respectful and courteous, I guess he feels the need to join the others who are no longer here with us in trying to provoke in some of my posts, but it’s all good Doc, I’m past all the that now and my main focus on here is to keep things going, not to give into people’s pettiness or whatever chip they may have on their shoulders.

I meant what I told Turch over on my Ozzy Blizzard, Diary Thread, if he doesn’t want to accept what I said there, that’s good too, I have no quarrels with him or anyone else.
    I’m here to enjoy Sabbath.

As always it was great talking to you this morning Doc, have a great rest of your weekend.
    God Bless you my good man .... a true gentleman while being true to yourself and remaining a Sabbath maniac!

BSO \m/
    Fantastic ... totally classic post my brother!!! .... all of you's

It’s a me it’s a me, it’s a you it’s a you I’m just Rock-n-Roll Rebel I tell you know lies, some say I worship the devil they must be stupid alright!

When Doc invites me and tells me where they’re at I’ll be their, for sure.

Ronn to answer your question above, yes my name is in the fan page of the book, can’t wait to get it, there was a delay in the shipping.
    MY BROTHER ..... Roseland n Verona clubs are open house at all times .... you would love!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    I haven't gone anywhere. I'm juggling a full schedule of work and study, while trying to keep some health issues at bay. Posting on forums is something I unfortunately can't devote as much time to at present, but my love for Black Sabbath is as it always was.

MY good man , I meant jumping ship for "the closet" ,, too much respect for you otherwise , always in the highest regards .... "The Listen" you used to call home and run the show , so anytime you drop BACK in , I smile!

PM me , what and how can I help with what you are going through .... Jesus carries you always , but especially now my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    Doc, I appreciate the compliment. Problem? Not at all, two excellent albums from both Ozzy and Black Sabbath, with Dio. Back in the day, I bought Diary when it was released and then Mob Rules.
    It is great to hear that Tony continues to work on new material.
    ABSOLUTELY deservingly so when it comes to who you are my man!! .... As for "problem" , not for us - but for their feud - and in this case the Sabbath Album's run ahead and away by a large margin ...... ( tho Diary is one of the greatest NON Sab releases of all time).

God Bless
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 10-11-2018 at 08:49 PM. Reason: ..... Trust in Him always

Doc, give the addresses to this clubs, would love to try them out! Have you received your book yet? I've still to get mine, any day now.

Doc, got my book today, beautiful it is! My name is in there, I also see IRON-MaN’s name in there.

Are you getting the Ronnie James Dio book?

Of the 16 songs recorded for "13", do we know which 4 Ozzy wrote the lyrics to? Methademic is one, right?

Can anyone name a Sabbath track AS GOOD AS or BETTER THAN .... SINS OF THE FATHER ,, be honest with yourself before answering....

Doc, give the addresses to this clubs, would love to try them out! Have you received your book yet? I've still to get mine, any day now.
    You got it brother!!

Doc, got my book today, beautiful it is! My name is in there, I also see IRON-MaN’s name in there.

Are you getting the Ronnie James Dio book?
    BOOOOOOOOM! Awesome my Sabbath maniac!!

Of the 16 songs recorded for "13", do we know which 4 Ozzy wrote the lyrics to? Methademic is one, right?
    Some believe he had a hand in , and may even get credit for it somewhere - but it is not the case with - "Dear Father" and "Moon Winnebago" ....

..... BUT YES TO - "Fountain Pen" , "Live Forever" , "Methademic" , "Isolated Man" ,,,, but even these 4 were NOT a solo effort.

GREAT QUESTION!

SABBAAAAAAAAAATH!!

Some believe he had a hand in , and may even get credit for it somewhere - but it is not the case with - "Dear Father" and "Moon Winnebago" ....

..... BUT YES TO - "Fountain Pen" , "Live Forever" , "Methademic" , "Isolated Man" ,,,, but even these 4 were NOT a solo effort.

GREAT QUESTION!

SABBAAAAAAAAAATH!!
    OK, I'm guessing "Moon Winnebago" is Zeitgeist (Spaceballs anyone ) but Fountain Pen?

OK, I'm guessing "Moon Winnebago" is Zeitgeist (Spaceballs anyone ) but Fountain Pen?
    I may be over thinking it, but I suspect he is referring to Loner... rumoured to be about Bill, NIB was a joke title referring to his beard because it looked like a (fountain) pen nib.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

I'm aware of the NIB reference, so maybe it refers to NIB2?

Good job T!!

Quote Originally Posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    I may be over thinking it, but I suspect he is referring to Loner... rumoured to be about Bill, NIB was a joke title referring to his beard because it looked like a (fountain) pen nib.
    Great job!! .... "Epic" = what track ??

"Letters From Earth" .... is the game called "The End" , is that it's name OR is the game just over , "the end" ??

"Come on it's another game
    But you gotta play on
    Cause they say it's just pretend
    Ask them why they say you'll never, never die
    Come on the game is called the end ...."

.... the clue is found on the alternate version of "Letters From Earth" ,,, any takers ??

Side Note - Kansas ,, wow - extreme talent!

God Bless Sabbath maniacs

Side Note - Kansas ,, wow - extreme talent!
    You know that's my second favorite band of all time Doc. AXS TV is running a documentary from a couple of years ago called "Miracles out of Nowhere." Great watch and yes, amazing talent. Kerry was a genius and Steve wrote some great stuff too.

You know that's my second favorite band of all time Doc. AXS TV is running a documentary from a couple of years ago called "Miracles out of Nowhere." Great watch and yes, amazing talent. Kerry was a genius and Steve wrote some great stuff too.
    Ya no doubt , and I was watching that when I was doing my post .... Garth is great on that show - loves Kansas!

So KDC has no answer for the "13" track "Epic" - anyone else ??

... how about "Hanging By A Thread"

OR

... "American Jihad"

Ya no doubt , and I was watching that when I was doing my post .... Garth is great on that show - loves Kansas!

So KDC has no answer for the "13" track "Epic" - anyone else ??

... how about "Hanging By A Thread"

OR

... "American Jihad"
    Doc I would say Epic is Age Of Reason and American Jihad is God Is Dead? and Hanging By A Thread is Take Me Home.

Doc I would say Epic is Age Of Reason and American Jihad is God Is Dead? and Hanging By A Thread is Take Me Home.
    American Jihad \m/ did the Doc make that shit up, or is that for real

Doc is it true your giving out the Dehumanizer demos again?

BAM! Good job brother! ... "13" is such a compelling fantastic album ,, can never get enough of it ....

American Jihad \m/ did the Doc make that shit up, or is that for real

Doc is it true your giving out the Dehumanizer demos again?
    Brother Ronn , it be true ..... That was the original working title penned by the Geez ....

^^^ That's messed up Doc!
    I like it

Thanks Doc! YoY

Here is another great read http://loudwire.com/black-sabbath-br...ginal-members/

Let's hope it happens, who would be the hardest to get?

@Ronn , good stuff!

@JR , keep it rolling!

... speaking of rolling , @Rollerjoint - hope my info helped.

@OID , Great seeing your name in that book!

@ my PM , YES! Cross Purposes will have new tracks.

@IRON-MaN , good work and congrats!

@Verona , new Dehumanizer Demos left for enjoyment , so ENJOY!!

@BSO , we did a new trivia challenge at the club's with giveaways , any ideas for here - let us know.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - BSO , The Listen , Clubs , Readers , ALL Sabbath maniacs here and around the world! Jesus Bless!!

@Ronn , good stuff!

@JR , keep it rolling!

... speaking of rolling , @Rollerjoint - hope my info helped.

@OID , Great seeing your name in that book!

@ my PM , YES! Cross Purposes will have new tracks.

@IRON-MaN , good work and congrats!

@Verona , new Dehumanizer Demos left for enjoyment , so ENJOY!!

@BSO , we did a new trivia challenge at the club's with giveaways , any ideas for here - let us know.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - BSO , The Listen , Clubs , Readers , ALL Sabbath maniacs here and around the world! Jesus Bless!!
    Thanks Doc!!!!

Doc, a very Happy Thanksgiving to you Ronn and your families and to all here on BSO!!!