Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Hey gang, got ur text an emails, will keep u all up to date, THE REUNION CHAPTER has been nothing short of spectacular!!

Selling my soul and dirty women live have been standouts for me rite now..

In fact iommi's solo at the end of dirty women is rivaling the tremendous soloing he does at the end of "lonely is the word" , "over n over" , and "black oblivion"...just 4 amazing sabbath song endings!!

I will have an extra vinyl box set for a December give away..

Be blessed

I am very confused here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
    I am very confused here...
    So are everyone else.

Soria Moria, stenfor sol og vestenfor mne, Norge

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    So are everyone else.
    The only thing i'm confused about is why JESUS SAVES still are allowed to be here...

I could've sworn this thread was locked...
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

^^^

That was the "Don't be fooled by greatness, and not know it's great..."-thread on the Ozzy-era forum. But, yeah, this one should be locked too...

maybe the topic could be renamed "The-shut-up!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by nunoni View Post
    maybe the topic could be renamed "The-shut-up!!!!!!!!!"

bad news guys the psycho man/selling my soul live rehearsal boot was a fake, but no loss cause this chapter has been great....HAPPY LISTENING!!!!

God Bless, Ephesians 6:10-20

Reunion chapter has been awesome!

Love the psycho man Danny saber remix!!

We can hit this up at the club, and for the past decade I have meant to dial it up on the big rig and really focus on what Ozzy is saying exactly, but I just never did it yet...

On the live first disc, sabbath just have an amazing run from fairys wear boots thro snow blind that they are just monsters!! Spiral architect, WOW!!

when fairys kicks in, I believe its Ozzy who in a high pitch voice says something behind iommi's guitar and I can't quite figure out what he is saying or if he is saying anything at all...

Also during electric funereal he yells something over n over(wow, what a song, I miss dio) thro out the song "heavy" "tony" "help me" "thank u" "evil" I just can't figure it out, ha..

Be blessed

Yes the critical review CD of black sabbath falls during this chapter, it has a very rare version of the first 40 seconds of the song black sabbath on it...

There is 2 extra copies in Verona..

Enjoy

Johnny!!!! If u check this today, I also will send u an email, so check that too...

Can u go c art today and buy me a copy of the latest UK show, the double boot, and also buy me a copy of scary dreams soundboard, if he has any; otherwise I will need u to make me a copy...

Thank u brother!!! My credit card is in Verona, just put it on there, but please leave the CDs at Roseland...

I can't stop listening to halford doing the dehumanizer tour during the Ozzy show, just awesooooooome!!!!

Jesus bless

Hi Doc, I' ve read your message, I don't need anything besides the scary dreams sbd, thank you very much!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico View Post
    Hi Doc, I' ve read your message, I don't need anything besides the scary dreams sbd, thank you very much!
    Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation.

As I said there is a possibility that it might be in the vaults of some radio station in UK (which I doubt after all this time)...

If someone is claiming that they have it, they are surely lying...or do not know the difference between a soundboard recording and an audience recording....either way don't waste your time.

Enrico, no problem at all, will let u know when the scary dreams sb is in the mail, i do believe a couple other cds were picked up for u as well, enjoy them or bless some of ur sabbath pals with them.. happy listening

Charger, as always thank u for the love!!

This concert with halford is very well recorded, great find Ed!! it sounds even better then my other copies.. vinny does a great job with SOTU!!!

i woulnt be at the next event, i have that retreat im doing.. remember u can do as much CHRISTmas music as u like, it dosent count toward your scraps...

Jesus Bless, Psalms:91

Banned

Seriously...how much more of this utter bullshit must we take here?

I do not understand what your deal with this is? You just get off by cheating people and and telling all sorts of bullshit which make absolutely no sense what so ever?

The only reason I can think of is that you're just trying to fish people's addresses for some reason...spamming or scamming or even something worse?

This thing should not be allowed to go on here for one second longer.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation.
    That you know of.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    That you know of.
    That any trader that I know, know of....and that's a long list.

^^^
    + there's no doubt this guy is JESUS SAVES all over again...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til rs ok friar ok forn sir

I'm sure that he admitted he is/was JESUS SAVES in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    I'm sure that he admitted he is/was JESUS SAVES in another thread.
    Exactly... So why is he still here?
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

That any trader that I know, know of....and that's a long list.
    Are you SERIOUSLY claiming you know every audio source of everything that exists everywhere in the world? Come on dude - if you think you know everything out there, you're being a bit foolish. If I could only tell everything *I* am aware of... But I can't, because that would burn a few bridges with people in the band. Don't want to do that.

The point is - don't assume that you think you know everything out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Exactly... So why is he still here?
    This isn't just to Billy, but I replied to his message, since the question started me thinking...

Guys, give it a rest. Let it go - talking about it here is no better than the messages you proport to hate so much. If it bothers you that much, go to another thread. I'm surprised you guys are still going on about this.

I'm aware of him - I know who he is. While I've been mostly checked out on the forums lately, I *AM* aware of what's going on, and I've had a few personal msgs back and forth with this guy. I'm not convinced it's a genuine problem. But the constant whining about him is starting to be annoying in it's own regard. If he bothers you that much, use the ignore feature on the forums, and move on.

Did you enter the contest I ran this past weekend? Care to guess where some of the prizes came from? This dude wasn't bullshitting. He sent me the stuff after his original account got banned. It was legit.
    Last edited by Joe Siegler; 11-26-2012 at 11:42 PM.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Banned

Are you SERIOUSLY claiming you know every audio source of everything that exists everywhere in the world? Come on dude - if you think you know everything out there, you're being a bit foolish. If I could only tell everything *I* am aware of... But I can't, because that would burn a few bridges with people in the band. Don't want to do that.

The point is - don't assume that you think you know everything out there.
    No ofcourse I don't. At times there always pops up some new recordings that have either been lost or been hoarded by somebody.

But for someone who answers his own posts with 3 or 4 different accounts to start claiming having something like that is just bit too absurd to me.

But if you want to keep on enabling this guy to go on then fine, you're the boss. But it does bring the quality of the forum down and it had created (as you noticed) a lot of concern among us old timers here. Especially since he seems to be targetting a lot of new comers.

But as I said you're the boss Joe and we'll follow your lead...I just hope it won't bite you (and the rest of us too) in the ass.

And having multiple accounts in order to deceive should alone warrant an eternal ban in my books, but that's just me...as said you're the boss Joe.
    Last edited by Charger; 11-27-2012 at 05:27 AM.

I understand your concern and I'm a bit surprised, I'll let you know how this thing will end.

Guys, give it a rest. Let it go - talking about it here is no better than the messages you proport to hate so much. If it bothers you that much, go to another thread. I'm surprised you guys are still going on about this.
    It didn't really bother me, i was just wondering as i assumed that since he'd been banned once, he wouldn't be allowed back. That's all...

No ofcourse I don't. At times there always pops up some new recordings that have either been lost or been hoarded by somebody.
    But you seemed 100% LOCK SOLID POSITIVE in what you said... "Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation." There's no room for another opinion in that statement.

But if you want to keep on enabling this guy to go on then fine, you're the boss. But it does bring the quality of the forum down[/QUOTE]

And continually going on about it in public is any better how? If you don't like what he's posting - that's always your right. But doing the same thing by constantly going on about it is no different. If it bothered you that much, how come you didn't come to me about it?

Banned

But you seemed 100% LOCK SOLID POSITIVE in what you said... "Again and again and again...there is NO Scary Dreams soundboard. Such thing is not in circulation." There's no room for another opinion in that statement.
    And that is 100% true. There is no such thing in circulation. Naturally that doesn't mean it doesn't exist it means it's just not in circulation among traders. I did however also say that it most likely was recorded by a radio station and that a copy MIGHT exist in their vaults.

And continually going on about it in public is any better how? If you don't like what he's posting - that's always your right. But doing the same thing by constantly going on about it is no different. If it bothered you that much, how come you didn't come to me about it?
    I thought I did. I reported his posts...as recently as yesterday....do they come through that I do not know.

Anyways...I was mearly expressing my concern about a very suspicious poster as I thought a good forum member should...the idea is to have a nice and clean forum, is it not?
    I've made my concerns noted so that's it from me on this one.

Reporting it is one thing. Going on in public about it as well is another.

Naturally that doesn't mean it doesn't exist it means it's just not in circulation among traders.
    Among traders YOU KNOW. I don't normally play this card, because it reeks of egotism and makes me look like a jackass for saying it, but..

You'd be surprised at the number of things I have that aren't in general circulation that I don't talk about. Things that if they got out, it would be traceable to a single person, and I don't want to hurt people who are in the "inner circle" so to speak. It's not just me hoarding it, I know a couple other people who have the same thing, but all have the same kind of "quiet". For example, where do you think I got the screen capture from on my timeline page of the Dave Walker incarnation of the band?

My point is - and this really is more generic than directed straight at you Charger, but.. Never assume that one's opinion is the only one out there. I see it all the time on forums. Not just here either - I worked for Apogee/3D Realms for over 16 years, and people in videogame forums think they know everything that's out there as well. I guess I'm just railing against the "absolute" finality position people take. "No - I don't know it exists, so it can't exist. End of story".

Banned

Among traders YOU KNOW. I don't normally play this card, because it reeks of egotism and makes me look like a jackass for saying it, but..

You'd be surprised at the number of things I have that aren't in general circulation that I don't talk about. Things that if they got out, it would be traceable to a single person, and I don't want to hurt people who are in the "inner circle" so to speak. It's not just me hoarding it, I know a couple other people who have the same thing, but all have the same kind of "quiet". For example, where do you think I got the screen capture from on my timeline page of the Dave Walker incarnation of the band?

My point is - and this really is more generic than directed straight at you Charger, but.. Never assume that one's opinion is the only one out there. I see it all the time on forums. Not just here either - I worked for Apogee/3D Realms for over 16 years, and people in videogame forums think they know everything that's out there as well. I guess I'm just railing against the "absolute" finality position people take. "No - I don't know it exists, so it can't exist. End of story".
    You naturally make good points here (as usual) but I think the problem we're having here is that we seem to have different opinion on what "in circulation" means and that is the root cause of all of this.

So feel like I need to explain what I think of "in circulation"
    To me it means stuff that is traded freely. I know that there are some people that hoard rareties to themselves and to a tight net of people, but that by no means means that it is in circulation...Stuff that's in circulation means stuff that are on traders lists online or lists they send to other traders. Stuff that is not just "out there" but out there for every trader. Nowadays that also includes torrent sites.

If some people have a certain recording but do not trade it, it still means it's not in circulation.

I hope this clears things up a bit about where I was comming from with this.

And with that I still stand 100% behind my statement that there is no soundboard recording of Scary Dreams "in circulation".

And with that I still stand 100% behind my statement that there is no soundboard recording of Scary Dreams "in circulation".
    But.. If someone who DOES have it comes up and says they have it, people who don't will automatically assume he's a liar, start namecalling and all that bullshit, because their definition of whether it exists or not doesn't allow for the fact that someone else could have it.

THAT IS MY POINT.

But.. If someone who DOES have it comes up and says they have it, people who don't will automatically assume he's a liar, start namecalling and all that bullshit, because their definition of whether it exists or not doesn't allow for the fact that someone else could have it.

THAT IS MY POINT.
    Well that sort of lashing out probably stems from the countless times something is posted online, or on a trading list and is fraudulent. I can recall trading some thrash stuff back & forth with a collector. At one point they told me they had alternate takes of Slayer recordings from early album sessions. It seemed a little too good to be true since I hadn't ever seen those posted on trade lists before. But I stayed optimistic because up till then the trader had delivered all they'd promised. What I got in return for a trade was a digitized recording of a below average Slayer cassette tape. It was really poor quality complete with sometimes deafening tape hiss and incorrect pitch. Just to be certain I compared the performances with my copies of the respective albums and aside from the quality they were identical. This was fraudulently labeled as something it was not. Since this trade back in the early 2000's, I joined an onliine traders group where I'd see these same damn recordings be listed as Slayer Haunting the Chapel Alternate takes, or worse off Haunting the Chapel Demos. The recipients not knowing any better foolishly bought into it hook line & sinker. I know some times these types of phony finds are to sweeten a weaker trade deal. But what winds up happening is a lot of disgruntled people.

It also reminds me of Napster 10 - 11 years ago and how many people were trading mp3's of the band Sheavy but listed as unreleased Ozzy era Sabbath songs. The degree of misinformation thats slinged around for whatever reason results in reactions such as Chargers, or the one you mention above.

Oh well trader/buyer beware is what I always say.

I'm glad that Joe vouches for whoever the person is who authored this thread.
    Last edited by devstorm; 11-28-2012 at 11:22 PM.
    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Banned

THAT IS MY POINT.

If you're now referring to my posts, I had every right to be sceptical considering the posters previous history on this forum. He wasn't exactly honest about....well...anything with all those fake profiles and talking to himself about what could only be described as pure nonsense.

Also the fact that he refused to post it anywhere online (even a snippet) is always cause for alarm.

Trust is one of those things that needs to be earned, especially when talking about trading related stuff and about giving out your address to someone you do not know online.

Also as Devstorm posted, there are so so so many liars online claiming they have stuff that they really don't it's pretty damn hard to instantly believe someone has something that NO ONE else I know has....and again especially when it comes from a poster who was fraudulent to begin with.
    Last edited by Charger; 11-29-2012 at 03:17 AM.

WOW....

First, Joe thank you very much for being a man of the absolute highest integrity and honor.. my goodness thank u for the kind words u put about myself in the black friday give away.. for the people who check this thread from the clubs and from the listen, to learn more about the "non insect overlord" check out this link http://www.black-sabbath.com/25-41/ , also take a nice moment and enjoy Joe's time-line page, its fantastic!!

This will be the last and only time i make this clear, pls if u believe it or dnt believe it, just let it go... i was ONLY JESUS-SAVES on these forums, i came back ONLY as BACK TO EDEN, i did so without permission... and because this website is of the up most integrity, at that time my "dont be fooled by greatness, and not know its great" thread was shut down immediatly... also shortly there after i recieved a 3 point infraction on my profile page..

Its then obvious at that time, the man and his crew who run this website, did research on me and found out i am SAFE and LEGIT, or they would have terminated my account...

I have been reading this website since the 90s, for me Joe is like a 5th beatle, this website has given me soooo much info on the band i enjoy, and i am grateful to him for that...

Charger, its funny, cause i always liked to read what u had to say on these forums in the past; since i have been on the forums, its been just the opposite and its a shame, cause i truly know u mean no harm at all and ur in fact trying to protect the very thing u love, and i respect u for that; problem is im the direct opposite of everything u post about me..

Some words u use i cant quite understand why u do, nor does it really matter, but for those who it does matter too; I HAVE NEVER IN ANY SUCH WAY CHEATED ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE OF BEING ALIVE... accusing someone of enabling me, means there is zero content to who and what i am or what im about; whats he enabling me tobe...KIND

I have accomplished more by the age of 20 then most people have in a life time, to assume im on the forums cause im bored, makes me laugh every time, i came on the forums cause everyone in my circles thought it would be a good medium for people at the clubs and the listen im involved in, to get easy info from me, without me having to contact the world

I also wanted to GIVE,GIVE,GIVE,GIVE!!!! not sell, not trade, BUT GIVE to whoever may need or want something on the forums, the listen, etc... it truly saddens my heart to think by trying todo that, i may have caused Joe any grief at all, my goodness does that hurt, wasnt my intent in the least..

But to c him come on this thread and say the guy is who he says he is; yet one would still argue that point with him, is just not fair at all to the single person, "JOE", who makes this all possible for so many sabbath fans... and for that and ONLY that, i am truly sorry..

I have recieved at like a 10 to 1 positive response from people here at the forums, thro private messages, etc.. it really has only been a person or 2 to have any real problem with what they choose to believe about me; but no matter how much knowledge and connections i may have when it comes to sabbath, and its alot, its the least of what matters to me, AND I LOVE SABBATH, i would rather not be a distraction to what Joe has created..

And charger, no hard feelings at all on my part, i did send u an email about a month ago trying to be friendly and form the trust u talk about, but i never did hear back from u.. to ur defense, mayb u never got it, cause i did tell u how awesome ur boot page was, and also did let u know that under ur album headings for each tour u have heaven n hell twice and left out never say die..

now before i go i will say this, as much as some may not, for what ever strange reason want to hear it, i have sent cds dvds etc to over 2 dozen people on these here forums alone, and 2 of those people have already recieved the single thing that keeps coming up for some reason as a huge topic, scary dreams sb recording.. im sorry that almost ten years ago i was able to get silver disc copies of this, quite a few actualy, could they have been fakes, sure anything i guess is possible, problem is my hearing that was taken into question, is very aware of what sounds like what, i run 3 of the most elite stereo systems this world has to offer at one of my estates, each system in its own acoustically controlled environment... so if there fake, there darn good ones!!

i was just trying to answer chris websters thread to help him out, i dint expect this to happen...

i did have fun while i was posting, esp answering monster boys thread, "what keeps us comin back"..

Thelemech, i do have that cross purposses live DVD, if u want it, its urs, just let me know..

Johnny, thanks again for ur help making it possible to get all the gifts out so fast, and keep working on those last ones for Enrico and Sarge, thanku

Arlla, I witness, Bloodstone, Vandi, Tim, Enrico and Ed the 4th, ther was cds and dvds mailed out to u all first class on monday.. enjoy and merry CHRISTmas!!!

Everyone at the listen keep enjoying!!!! i will see u at the clubs when i get back from the retreat im doing...

LOVE THE SABBATH FINALLY SABBATH BOOT, awesome!!!!!! chapter 21, REUNION unreal!!!!!!

i still have no clue what ozzy is saying during electric funereal live on reunion, HA! i have to hear it on the big rig! lol

Jesus bless, Matthew 6:33 "MORE THEN ANYTHING ELSE PUT GODS WORK FIRST"

John, thank you so so much! I received your parcel today. I cannot thank you enough. My boyfriend will be OVER THE MOON! I can't wait for Christmas morning now! Your kindness has blown my mind. I am so very very grateful. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Alison xx
    [Arlla]

One thing I learned from this thread...Everyone on the internet is always right.

...NEXT!
    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

to Back to Eden, I got your message and I replied

to all the emails text and messages, thank u... the support has been great, i truely appreciate it...

when im back again i will be in, was only there for a short time today, retreat has been great, thanku

to answer u Gin, everyone knows 8th star, iommi, dep, and fused are for me sabbath cd 19, 21, 22, and 23... and yes during all those sabbath/ozzfest years the songs that i have absolute confirmaton on being played before the sabbath intro collage are... MEAT, GOODBYE LAMENT, GONE(dep ver), DONT U TELL ME(dep ver), DOPAMINE, WHAT YOUR LIVING FOR...

I heard all but meat, but on ozzfest 2001 they had meat played, hope that helps..

Mr ed so glad your enjoying that born again!! and no problem at all..

enrico your all set, i hope , enjoy and have a great christmas, and thanks again getting the extra out to ur pals!

arlla awesoooome how happy u are, totally my pleasure... the extra cd i sent u is FUSED, for me one of the top 7 SABBATH cds ever recorded, ENJOY!!!

Mike u welcome, no prob at all, HEADLESS CROSS is a masterpiece, u will loooove it!!

bonnie, have to admit, felt good to post here again lol

FAITH DOESNT PREVENT BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING, BUT FAITH IS WHAT GETS US THROUGH BAD THINGS WHEN THEY DO....i pray with all my heart, soul and mind for all involved in the tragedy today in connecticut.....JESUS BE WITH THEM

Guys at the clubs NEVER happy holidays or merry xmas ALWAYS merry CHRISTmas!!!!!

Jim, yes that was a great time, glad u loved it, listen to how raw those forbidden demos are, and totaly my pleasure!

Energizer THANKU FOR THE CARD AND MOVIE TICKETS!!! u did not have to do that, u welcome brother enjoy those cds!! 7th star instrumentals are in the mail and on the way to u... your going to LOOOVE them!!! iommi solo during heart like a wheel over the top great and it goes ooooon, just awesooooome!!! enjoy and DONT SEND ME ANYTHING!!!! my pleasure always!!

OzzyIsDio, YES HANDS DOWN "JOE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!" , so glad u had a great time, so did i brother! im going tobe takin 2 other guys from the forums to a different place in abt 2 wks and your more then welcome, i will grab u a couple other kool items... how great is that dio piece with bill ward, hope u love!

Ed there is 2 different versions of "for heavens sake" , and this reunion chapter 21 is where we will hit them both up..

Yes i think halford does a great job with SOTU and he takes it rite to the end just like martin did live, just awesome!! halford is live in 92 and 04.. fluff is on the 04...

the VINYL SETS are in, i have 6 to give away at the party... there awesome!!!

ok ok ok happy holidays and MERRY C!H!R!I!S!T!MAS

Mike its CHRISTmas eve, and ur running the nfl network, arent u gettin ready for the big cowboy game next sunday nite, guess when ur the main man u can do whatever u want as ur network is running playoff coverage, love that u and brian are thinking music!!!! and sending me all this great stuff...

tell brian to tell his mom that doc john says hi, and 5th grade was the best year ever, she was awesome teacher!!!! wow brian keeps getting better!

im only posting these not cause im into sass, sun, or zep rite now, but simply cause she is amazing and brian is playing awesome.. also he nails the bonham fill perfect, and so u know i can hear goodbye lament in that nomad riff....

guys u want to enjoy some kool talent, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLHknsyWRU

brian u saw this and thats why u snatched sass up, one of the best non sab u will ever hear!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eSOGftP8w

just so u know for me zep n bonham arent even in the same universe with sab n ward, sab n ward destroy them, but man u nailed the fill perfect, but i was playing that fill in the fifth grade lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-gy5j01yos

mike, show him that our cd from the 90s is on amazon, and ask him, does he have a cd selling used for 75 dollars http://www.amazon.com/TRIBULATION-IN.../dp/B0056CC5BO

ok brother, thanks and have a tremendous CHRISTmas!!!!

Thelemech, i have another cross purposes live dvd for u, please let me know if u want it....

God Bless

Hey BACK To EDEN I have sent you a PM
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law