Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

hi my name is ronn i to am from north jersey. u call yourself jesus saves or back to eden, and u post give give and wanting to donate to the web master joe, who knows maybe u do these things. but how can u call yourself a man of faith and still listen to a satanic metal band called black sabath. what is that about? your ten favorite bands must be sabath priest maiden slayer etc. by the way you say in one of your post halford sings live with sabath, not true he sings for priest

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

Wow, you really bothered to start yet another account? And stupid me who thought there was only allowed to have just one...

One tip: try writing different for each new account you create so it's not so easy to spot.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Sorry guys a busy 2 days at the clinic, first chance to get to a computer today, i got the texts, i will respond to that in a moment... u know my take iommi is sabbath!! so "for heavens sake" is in full swing!!! loooove iommi's riff in that song! just like with the song "bastard" a few chapters back, just enjoy it at its fullest.... its awesooooome!!

Also yes, we have so many live concerts still left to get thro, the amount of boots take up the entire wall, so when the new cd comes out, i will set it up to come in during the middle of whatever chapter were in, and then pick right back up, what do u think like 6 months later , i mean seriously were going to need alot of time with the new cd!!!! cant wait!!!!

Mike, yes were going todo the delux WHOCARES during this chapter, based on when it was released, we were already done with chapter 7, "whocares"... off the delux were doing ONLY sabbath aka iommi, accept for smoke on the water with Dio, cause when ronnie sings we listen!! so we will get a taste of dio, gillan, hughes, and martin.... doesnt get any better then that!!!!

Oh billy, what can i say u caught me again, what is it like the 7th time now, just joking, although i will try harder with the next 7 , im not sure who it is i am this time; ozzyisdio, have to admit he does type like me and he is def kool like me, and if it is him, then im also seeing things now , maybe im this new guy ronn, although he seems too angry, maybe your him , or maybe u think im thelemech, but if thats the case u should be mad at him not me, he was on the forums before i ever was..

lets just say im all 3 of them, and move on... we can chalk it up to me needing attention, being bored, or being crazy... Have a happy safe new year

OzzyIsDio, to answer a question i saw u had, yes the majority of headless cross, tyr, cp, and forbidden are lyrically written by martin... and i can tell u right now, U WILL CONTINUE TO LOOOOOOOOOVE ALL THESE CDS MORE AND MORE!!!!! headless cross is one of the 5 best sabbath cds ever recorded, tyr is a masterpiece, cp is just pound for pound unreal, and i think FORBIDDEN is awesoooome!!!!

As a side note, eternal idol was pretty much done lyrically by the time martin arrives, although he did write the lyrics to some kind of woman and early blackmoon... eternal idol is right there with BS, H N H, BORN AGAIN, and 7TH STAR, AS A DEBUT MASTERPIECE!!! ozzyisdio, hope ur well and happy listening brother...

Ronn, if ur question on faith is sincere, then please send me a private message, and i will answer u privately on this subject... i can be alot of help, i hope.. also i cant tell if u like or dis-like sabbath, if u do like sab and ur from north jersey, we do alot of kool sabbath things up this way, just let me know..
    also rob did sing with sabbath live on 2 occasions, and yes i know he is the lead singer for priest.
    my top ten favorite bands, well that will be for another time, can't get past sab right now

Dez, ur vinyl box set is in the mail, enjoy!!!!

Thelemech, i got ur private message and sent u one back, also on thursday i had both an 8th star and a fused picked up.. not sure if the fused is a standard or the import with "let it down easy", for i havent seen them yet... i can tell u for certain that both 8th star and fused or sensational!!!

John keep on top of those last few cds for people, one was a fake and 2 others want the devil u know with the dvd..

EVERYBODY STAY WELL AND GOD BLESS, PROVERBS 3:5-6

hi back to eden its ronn. i am back in georgia now. will be back in nj in early spring, yes i like sabath. halford info sounds interesting i must check out. i sent you a private message and left you my number. when you have time thank you. just searching

Ronn, got it!! amen brother, truely AMEN!!!

Eric, knew u wud love sound exchange, enjoy that cd, listen to air dance its just awesoooome!!

OzzyIsDio, another ian boot came in, told art to hold it til i can check it out for u....

Guys, how kool is this a possible rename of an airport to the Oz man!!! everyone looooooves sab!!!! http://www.ottawacitizen.com/enterta...328/story.html

Mike, enjoy the game!!!!

God thank u for life, AMEN....

Sabath i like it. i want to get more albums. i only have 3 right now, what should i get next? ronn

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

doc thank you for the conversation last night.

Ozzyisdio, agree with u gillian era is fantastic!! cd 11 born again and cd 26 whocares... both awesoooome! i went to sound exchange today, and i bought for u 2 cds, there up front with art and all paid for, go pick them up tomorrow or friday, just say doc john left 2 cds here for ozzyisdio and tell him ur name and he will give them to u..

the ian boot was not the one i wanted, so i also ordered that one for u.. the 2 there for u are the delux whocares it has 2 cds and u will love it!! also got u the double live uk show from may 2012 with iommi geezer ozzy and tommy, again u will love!! GO PICK THEM UP AND ENJOY!!!

Joe S. "NON INSECT OVERLORD" , God Bless u my good man!

Ronn, not a problem at all and ANYTIME!! agree with ozzyisdio, and before i had ever read his post, i already had picked u up the delux born again today, along with the legendary headless cross!! i mailed these out to u today; i suggest if ur in smyrna ga, just shoot over to that cd record store by the pet store and food store, and pick ur self up "sabatoge" and "heaven n hell, 1980" , both rediculous good!!!!!

Ronn, i also sent u a GOSPEL, read the book of john first and then read hebrews... if u have any questions please ask, Jesus Bless u brother...

to answer ur one question on my ten favorite bands, here is the first 3, i will do the rest when i have more time...
    1. SABBATH, the end all PERIOD, and its not even close, everything else combined doesnt even scratch the surface of this band!!!!
    2. THE BEATLES, every american, britain and german release are stellar!! side note there is a whole mess of recordings that were never officialy released YET in the usa... but are very readily available. its amazing to think this band broke up before anyone in the band was 30 years old, WOW!!
    3. RUSH, all 20 studio cds amazing! neil, geddy, and alex do more with 3 then most do with ten , THERE THAT GOOD!!

Ok guys at the clubs, i picked up another vinyl set today for u all.. and yes i know the boots are countless, love that u r all enjoying them so much!!! yes i have everything that i know of, but as i said before im certain there is even more out ther tobe found!

chapter 21 my focus hasbeen as of late on halford doing computer god and sotu, does great with both!! also ronn i forgot im picking the 92 and 04 shows up for u..

also havebeen going nonstop with snowblind live 2001 in atlanta and my favorite audience recording of scary dreams from the same show, iommi does his best scary dreams solo during this paticular one, love it!!

also been doing alot of listening to the war pigs and scary dreams sb recording, just fantastic!! i think psycoman, selling my soul, whos fooling who, and scary dreams are 4 awesooome songs from that era!!

been enjoying also scary dreams toronto 2001, alot of bass energy and a dif iommi solo!

apache live during the martin era, iommi plays with tremendous feel!!!! and man i love cozy!!!

paranoid the queen of england collection, the energy is fantastic, ha phil on drums!!!

both versions of for heavens sake!!! love this track!!

ive also gone back to chapter 12 a bit and listen to bastard, the song is so great!! also to "something wicked this way comes" with scooter ward, one of my favorite sabbath songs! JUST SAY NO TO LOVE, another amazing track, same song as something wicked, dif lyrics, love the verse about tony iommi and jon lord!!

TOMORROW, im starting the whocares delux section of chapter 21:
    out of my mind, one of the best songs ever written!! ozzyisdio ur going to love this track, yes dan i know this is ur favorite sabbath song...

zero the hero, for me the 6th greatest sabbath song ever written: 1.) KILL IN THE SPIRIT WORLD/ SOTU 2.) NATIONAL ACROBAT 3.) BURIED ALIVE 4.) NIGHTMARE 5.) SABBATH STONES 6.) ZERO THE HERO!!!!!

trashed 2006 with roger, awesoooome!!

slip away, U CAN NOT BEAT THE FUSED CD!!!

smoke on the water with ian and dio, cant wait!!

holy water, off the charts!!!

let it down easy, one of the greatest songs in the history of the world!!! hughes era of sabbath is beyond words!!!

anno mundi, just a masterpiece, it blows my mind cause the martin era could very well be sabbath at there absolute BEST!!

i may eat scraps and do when a blind man cries, one of my fav purple songs..

Bob, im so sorry i couldnt get that cd for u today, but i will stay on it, the cd was wrong, sometimes that happens, im working on a couple other cds for other people that were either wrong or fakes as well, very sorry.. i did however send u a great very early live recording of sabbath from march/april 1970, very rare, u should love!

to all our 2 channel mates we lost "Fat Pat" this wkend to Jesus, turn ur rigs on loud and give a salute to our brother! we miss u buddy....
    Last edited by Damian; 01-12-2013 at 08:45 PM.

i just picked up black sabbath heaven and hell. i was spelling black sabbath with one b. sorry. i can't stop listening to heaven and hell. thank you for recommendation. my wife yell at me everytime i listen to it. she listen to rap and i hate that shit. i gonna get rid of her if she keep it up. what you mean chapter? i wanna listen with you but cant stop lessoning to heaven and hell. i love it. who is siinging? not ozzi?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

dio?! life is like a carosel...

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS-SAVES View Post
    and yes i looooove after forever, great song!!! but then again all sab songs are...... be blessed
    Yes Jesus does save but your rambling post is unreadable. How about paragraphs, grammar and editing before you post. Just meant as constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by YADF View Post
    Yes Jesus does save but your rambling post is unreadable. How about paragraphs, grammar and editing before you post. Just meant as constructive criticism.
    I'll be sure to tell him , welcome to the site , i c u have great passion for dio , and u should he is as good as they come...

its great so many new members over the past month, and enthusiastic ones!

OzzyIsDio got ur PM, hope u were able to pick up ur cds, if not, u can pick them up there any time, they will be ready for u.

Ronn listen to ur mob rules cd u said u have, u will love it as much as heaven n hell! and be nice to ur wife, ALWAYS

bill, got 3 of those cds, believe its live in germany, and yes its june 1970, all alternate lyrics...

as i said many times with out doubt, 9 ozzy studio, 5 dio studio, 5 martin studio, 5 hughes studio, 2 gillan studio...26 fantastic sabbath cds soon tobe 27, thats just the way i roll...

Jesus Bless

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    I'll be sure to tell him , welcome to the site , i c u have great passion for dio , and u should he is as good as they come...

its great so many new members over the past month, and enthusiastic ones!

Jesus Bless
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes I'm very glad I found this forum. Yes my all-time fave is Dio but I do like Ozzy Osbourne more than I want to They're so different and both great for different reasons. I loved the last H & H album and I'm looking forward to the new Sabbath cd this year

U got it YADF, good to have u here! its for good reason u like the ozzy era more then u want to, all 9 cds are fantastic! just thinking about "all moving parts stand still" gives me goose bumps, just awesoooome! but in every way the MARTIN era, HUGHES era, and GILLAN era are just as breath taking!! for me there is no sabbath without all 5 eras....PERIOD!

now the DIO era, is just major pride, the 5 cds are over the top awesooome like the other era's!! but there is just that something extra special with Ronnie, the guy is amazing!! they always say we die twice, once when we take our last breath, and once when the last person we know says our name....and for Ronnie, with how well we know him in his music, that will be a looooooooong time.

YADF, u inspired me to write this right now, we all know HEAVEN N HELL is just a rediculously insaine cd from top to bottum....wow!! MOB RULES my goodness could there have even been a better follow up cd....wow!! DEHUMANIZER is hands down one of the single greatest cds ever tobe recorded, the album is crazy amazing!! it reminds me of sabatoge from the ozzy era, so much intensity, the vocals are sick!! dio was pretty intense during the dehumanizer/strange highways time in his life, got to looove it!!

THE DIO YEARS, another tremendous cd, all 3 songs!! also for me "i spy" and esp "GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN" are 2 of the most awesome songs!! in fact for me god rest ye merry gentlemen is one of my fav sab songs!! its got IOMMI, its sabbath..

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, A FULL FLEDGE SABBATH MASTERPIECE!!!

1. ATOM N EVIL, a throw back, just that over powering sabbath wall of sound, a tremendous opener!! as ive said before love when Ronnie says "what if we cry together, what if we cry as one, the tears that fall will kill the FIRE, and save everyone...." LOOOVE!

2.FEAR, simply grabs u by the jugular and doesnt let go!!! song is incredable... love on the live cd neon knites, how time machine goes rite into FEAR!! what a song..

3.BIBLE BLACK, are u serious the song is FN EPIC!!!! ...PERIOD

4.DOUBLE THE PAIN, intro alone is worth the price of admission, the song is monster!!

5.ROCK N ROLL ANGEL, the riff ,the ending acoustic guitar, the guitar solo, the passion, the vocals, and yes even Mr Vinny's drums...song is as good as it gets! let just say these five songs are side one...wow!!

6.THE TURN OF THE SCREW, most people i know this is there favorite song from the entire cd, and with good reason, love the lyrics, love the bass, the songs grabs u and never lets go!!

7.EATING THE CANNIBALS, this song just says lets gooooooo, and it flies u through like a rabid dog, changes the pace of the entire moment of the album...just genius

8.FOLLOW THE TEARS, if u love sabbath u LOOOOOVE this song, EPIC in the first degree!!!

9.NEVERWHERE, every time this song ends, i have to restart it to see if it was actualy that good, and its always BETTER, love!!

10.BREAKING INTO HEAVEN, third epic song on one cd....this song is the best!!! i wud be just as pumped as i am now waiting for the new cd, if it was this line up, i often wonder how great the next cd would have been..

for everyone who loves this cd, great taste...for everyone who doesnt, at least u like sabbath, and all i say is "DON'T BE FOOLED BY GREATNESS, AND NOT KNOW IT'S GREAT!!"

OzzyIsDio, ur such a gentlemen, u just being on these forums with ur positive attitude is so refreshing! dued, when the amazing ian gillan gets done singing and then says "hey Ronnie" u just have too smile, cause u know u just heard one of the absolute best in ian, but u just know its about to get that much better when Ronnie grabs that mic....

out of my mind and holywater u must love, those 2 songs are such great examples of how amazing this line up of sabbath is, would love another BORN AGAIN, that cd is such a statement to the sabbath legacy!!

ozzyisdio, i really want u to focus on " SLIP AWAY" and "LET IT DOWN EASY" , this is sabbath at there total best... listen and hear these songs, its a giant light on why the HUGHES era is incredable beyond words, and in many ways affects me like no other..

and ofcourse ANNO MUNDI, i personally feel the martin era suffers nothing, in fact in many ways it is the single best sabbath era....PERIOD!!! enjoy to the fullest my brother... u are on my permanent list of finding u kool cds!

GOD BLESS GUYS

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, A FULL FLEDGE SABBATH MASTERPIECE!!!

1. ATOM N EVIL, a throw back, just that over powering sabbath wall of sound, a tremendous opener!! as ive said before love when Ronnie says "what if we cry together, what if we cry as one, the tears that fall will kill the FIRE, and save everyone...." LOOOVE!

2.FEAR, simply grabs u by the jugular and doesnt let go!!! song is incredable... love on the live cd neon knites, how time machine goes rite into FEAR!! what a song..

3.BIBLE BLACK, are u serious the song is FN EPIC!!!! ...PERIOD

4.DOUBLE THE PAIN, intro alone is worth the price of admission, the song is monster!!

5.ROCK N ROLL ANGEL, the riff ,the ending acoustic guitar, the guitar solo, the passion, the vocals, and yes even Mr Vinny's drums...song is as good as it gets! let just say these five songs are side one...wow!!

6.THE TURN OF THE SCREW, most people i know this is there favorite song from the entire cd, and with good reason, love the lyrics, love the bass, the songs grabs u and never lets go!!

7.EATING THE CANNIBALS, this song just says lets gooooooo, and it flies u through like a rabid dog, changes the pace of the entire moment of the album...just genius

8.FOLLOW THE TEARS, if u love sabbath u LOOOOOVE this song, EPIC in the first degree!!!

9.NEVERWHERE, every time this song ends, i have to restart it to see if it was actualy that good, and its always BETTER, love!!

10.BREAKING INTO HEAVEN, third epic song on one cd....this song is the best!!! i wud be just as pumped as i am now waiting for the new cd, if it was this line up, i often wonder how great the next cd would have been..

for everyone who loves this cd, great taste...for everyone who doesnt, at least u like sabbath, and all i say is "DON'T BE FOOLED BY GREATNESS, AND NOT KNOW IT'S GREAT!!"
    GOD BLESS GUYS
    I agree with everything you wrote here. I'm always surprised when people find fault with this cd. It's so heavy and fat sounding, which is enjoyable to listen to with my car stereo cranked to unsafe levels. What surprises me is when I hear people complain about the doomy tempos. I absolutely love that "evil" sound and Dio's voice is the perfect match. The two early albums (H&H/MR) are similar and "Dehumanizer" & "TDYK" are cousins.

doc you and oid are right, heaven and hell, mob rules both real enjoyable. love both thank you you two. cant wait to hear this born again your both talkin bout. nobody bleeds for the dancer.

Jim, got that cd for u, ur going to love it.. first concert i believe Ronnie ever did with sab...dio, iommi, geezer, bill, and geoff...have not had the chance to read all the threads ur talking about, but dio does an amazing job with ALL the songs, in fact as ive said before off a later live cd, live evil, he does the best version of nib that ive ever heard...also live at hammersmith, his energy on war pigs is stellar!

great version of lonely is the word live, u will enjoy thoroughly! believe the concert is late april 1980..

Arlla, hope ur man is enjoying that uk show, and hope all his CHRISTmas dreams came true..

OzzyIsDio, the drummer on that boot is tommy clufetos, he does all three 2012 shows...and does a mighty fine job! he is ozzy's touring drummer.

HA!! YADF, love ur new picture... dont forget THE DIO YEARS, another stellar sab release with Ronnie...devil cried, shadow of the wind, ear in the wall, all awesooome!

Tom, i will def be there tomorrow!!!! yes my koi pond is looking unreal, even in the snow, THANK YOU!!! yes ian does both supernaut and rock n roll doctor live, does it amazing!! bev does great as well!! dave does "no way out" , u know me, i think its great! shinning with dif lyrics, ill bring u a copy tomorrow...

Ronn, u will not believe how good BORN AGAIN is!!

mike, check my other thread, the first post, i put it all there. technical ecstasy will be the next chapter, all tho i believe the new cd will come first..

great question Ed, got ur email.. lets hope there is never a fire , but if i could only grab 8 sabbath cds, and they would be all i would have for a lifetime, it would be in order: 1. SABOTAGE
    2. IOMMI
    3. HEADLESS CROSS
    4. DEHUMANIZER
    5. MASTER OF REALITY
    6. BORN AGAIN
    7. FUSED
    ****** i wud have to put the new cd here, as number 8, MUST HEAR IT!! i couldnt give that up!!******
    8. HEAVEN N HELL
    9. BLACK SABBATH
    10. ETERNAL IDOL
    11. SEVENTH STAR
    12. TYR
    13. PARANOID
    14. EIGHT STAR
    15. CROSS PURPOSES
    16. NEVER SAY DIE
    17. MOB RULES
    18. FORBIDDEN
    19. TECHNICAL ECSTASY
    20. DEP SESSIONS
    21. VOL 4
    22. THE DEVIL U KNOW
    23. SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH
    24. DIO YEARS
    25. WHO CARES
    26. REUNION, reason it would be so hard, there is only a fraction of a hair that seperates #26 from #1 !!

its been fun!! GOD'S LOVE NEVER FAILS... psalm 37:3-7

doc i got both cds you sent me. born again and headless cross. thank you lots doc and for the gospel!

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    doc i got both cds you sent me. born again and headless cross. thank you lots doc and for the gospel!
    enjoy buddy!!

Black sabbath's 27th studio release is going tobe in june!!!!!! Name of new cd "13"!!!!!!! Brad on drums!!!!!!! Lets gooooooooo!!!!

All the shows prior to the new release may have new material played live!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

27TH STUDIO RELEASE!!!! http://www.blacksabbath.com/news.html?n_id=174

OzzyIsDio, absolutely will always keep u up to date my good brother!!!

guys i want u to look at TYR66 thread in this same sabbath general section, "your favorite geoff intro's" , he covers exactly what i was saying about geoff in his first post.... great post n thread TYR66!!

My favorite Sabbath intro is off there 26th studio release "who cares" , not by geoff, but amazing none the less!!!!! INTRO TO HOOOOOLY WATER, UNREAL!!!!

Guy's here is that post u have been asking about, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bJExgS53I

LET IT DOWN EASY ONE OF THE GREATEST SABBATH SONGS EVER!!!!! LOVE HUGHES!!!

PSYCHO MAN and SELLING MY SOUL are both GREAT songs!!!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

ok i will answer this even tho sab is on the mind, yes i think all purple is awesome, i love come taste the band, TOMMY BOLIN does an excellent job!

anyone who doesnt think STEVE MORSE is sensational in purple is probably a bit lost, but thats ok , we also end up with the GREAT BLACKMORES NIGHT!!

i already did "when a blind man cries" as my scraps this month, next month i will do RUSH "middletown dreams" - boy walks with his best friend...love that verse!

will also do "time stands still" - CHILDREN GROWING UP, OLD FRIENDS GROWING OLDER, one of the best non sab verses ever!!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

OK BOYS GET EXCITED!!!! THE 27TH STUDIO RELEASE IS COOOOOOMING!!!! TIL THEN CHAPTER 21 TO ITS FULLEST!!!!!

B!E! B!L!E!S!S!E!D!!!!

WOW, my phone almost exploded, got all the texts and emails, and its been a jumping 18 hours at the forums i see as well, u can feel the excitement!! awesoooome!!! i will answer all the best i can....

no i was not the first to post the new cd info(was the 2nd or third), did get it from a source a bit earlier, but didn't post to this thread anyway til about 30 mins after the first 2 people who posted it around the same time... Joe's page is a great place for info in of itself..

here's the latest sites u guys wanted on the new cd, http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/go...-title-1532320 ,

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-june-20130113 ,

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...0,883718.story ,

http://www.billboard.com/news/black-...8087582.story# ,

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...sitemID=184790 .....

YES, don't worry about who says what this is SABBATH'S aka IOMMI'S 27TH studio release....PERIOD!!! 10 oz , 5 dio , 5 martin , 5 hughes , 2 ian!! all AMAZING!!

the name 13 has absolutely nothing todo with # of albums, nothing todo with what other acts named there cds, IT'S A NAME THAT WILL HAVE GREAT MEANING WHEN WE SEE THE CD!!! and tobe honest, i love the name!!

they most certainly will play 1 to 3 tracks live off this cd before the album is even released...

the cd from my understanding will have 13 tracks, and 2 bonus tracks available els where... in fact its possible there will be more then 2 bonus tracks, 15 written with a couple more intros, interludes, instrumentals, guitar pieces... u could end up with 3 or 4 written full songs not making the final cd... cud b KOOOOL!! just think cloak n dagger, the innocence, and so much more...sab bonus tracks are ALWAYS as great as the songs on the albums!!

UNDERSTAND THIS, IM TELLING U NOW AS A DRUMMER MYSELF****BRAD IS A FANTASTIC CHOICE!!!!!*****, he did an exceptionaly solid job in both his former bands!! his groove in "broken city" just awesome by audioslave!! THIS GUY CAN SLAM AND ROCK WITH THE BEST OF THEM!! but he also, if u follow his work, has a jazzy groove off beat style he brings to the table....he is a down rite perfect fit!!! he will bring true excitement to this record with out doubt....

dont know if he will tour with the band, or if it will be mike, tommy, or whoever...but outside of BILL WARD and our boy KENNY A. who i did those drum clinic's with and who was a total MONSTER on FUSED!!!! one of the GREATEST SABBATH CDS EVER WRITTEN!!! BRAD IS BY FAR THE BEST CHOICE, we are blessed as fans!!!

RICK RUBIN, has produced alot of good rock/metal records....and some have without doubt been well over produced and compressed...but that will not be the case here with sabbath, u will get a dynamic open stellar recorded album, i can almost promise u all that... his latest work with neil diamond is good, and ALL his work with JOHNNY CASH ON AMERICAN RECORDINGS is nothing short of fantastic....

being pushed off til june is also a good thing, gives them more time to make the record sound gorgeous, and gives us more time for "THE LISTEN!!!!!!" ...to enjoy chapter 21 reunion and maybe even start chapter 22 technical exctasy, before the new cd becomes part of the mix!!!!! cause the new cd will be a HUGE chapter in "the listen" when it is released...

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

yes did the 11-11-11 collage today, awesoooome part of the listen... songs used are i believe, in order: bs, faries wear boots, sotu, under the sun, iron man, paranoid, rat salad/jack the stripper/faries, war pigs, sbs, sweet leaf, into the void, cotg!!

WHOLE LOTTA SABBATH, OVER THE TOP AWESOOOOME!!!! love the whole black zepplin thing, listen 30 times today...

scary dreams sound board, interview disc...love when he says at the end "i always wait to hear OZZY" , and the 6 cd box set of the 3 2012 shows are all in verona, listen there and leave for me to pick up next wk.... enjoy!!

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

ok, i took a look at the different threads u guys were asking about..

first, iommi has put nothing but 26 amazing cds out in a row, sbs and sabatoge are as good as it gets, heaven n hell and dehumanizer as good as it gets, 7th star and born again as good as it gets, headless cross and cp as good as it gets, and his latest sabbath releases u couldnt possible ask for more, my review of the devil u know above, iommi cud be the best cd of all time, and FUSED...lets be real, IF THE NEW CD IS ONE TENTH THIS GOOD, it will be a masterpiece, i mean come on: DOPAMINE, WASTED AGAIN, SAVIOUR OF THE REAL, RESALUTION SONG, GRACE, DEEP INSIDE A SHELL, WHAT YOUR LIVING FOR, FACE YOUR FEAR, SPELL, I GO INSAINE, LET IT DOWM EASY, THE INNOCENCE, SLIP AWAY....

this is the best material any where!!

second, dio as a song writter is the cream of the crop...he is rite there with the best of them...i mean take some of the best written sabbath lyrics: a national acrobat, sotu....lonely is the word is rite there!

a hard road, disturbing the priest...sotsc, over and over rite there again!

war pigs, the sabbath stones....heaven n hell rite there!

cross of thorns, under the sun...computer god, sins of the father there again!

hand of doom, i go insaine, fine...breaking into heaven rite there!

jr's eyes, glory ride....shadow of the wind rite there!

IN FACT DIO IS ONE OF THE BEST SONG WRITTERS TO EVER EXIST....that DOES NOT mean OZZY is not awesome, OZZY IS AS VITAL AS ONE COMES TO THE SABBATH LAGACY!!

third, yes i saw the "ROCK N ROLL ANGEL" lyrics, know them well...there GREAT, there meaning is different to so many people and that is what makes them great...period! hit this site and scroll down to the comment section, for one mans opinion, http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/vi...2107858774789/ ..

there is also a gentleman who believes the lyrics tobe about the almighty holy grail of reaching the highest level of musical satisfaction, ie the "rock n roll angel" !!

and so many others, thats what makes Ronnie so great.... superman was based on the holy trinity, so u never know.. mayb thats the "rock n roll angel"

also when i read the lyrics about lies, the song could very well be about the devil... but hey the song may mean NOTHING to many, but im sure it ment alot to dio, or he would not put his name on it..... i think the song is genius! the riff, the solo, the acoustic guitar at the end, the passion, the vocals, the lyrics, drums and bass.... all awesoooome!!!

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

yes the new vinyl box set sounds VERY goooood!!!!

be blessed, the chosen one who saves is WITH US...

doc i cant wait for the new cd! i am loving sabbath

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

thank you doc!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

what else should i get doc?

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

doc this headless cross i love its the blackest sabbath! of course i only have a few cds but i can tell the difference. how many more great martin cds is there? do you know? i like it his voice.

yes i'm loving THE REUNION chapter, it's been awesome! first disc the energy is amazing, and i haven't stop listening to selling my soul!!!

telling u now when we get to both the TE chapter and the NSD chapter, you Jim will come to realize just how great both those cd's are, i promise u that!! Ozzy is tremendous on both!! and SHE'S GONE is as good as song writting gets, love that song!!!

guys DON'T focus ur self on any of the negative energy, im telling u without doubt THE NEW CD 13, WILL BE MONSTER IN EVERY WAY!! were going to get that true classic sound with great song writting, lyrics, and riffs....bass and drums are going to surprise alot of peole on the rythum section those 2 are going to produce!!! i believe we will get some acoustic work and intro's and outro's... its going to be very real!!

Todd, sent u a 7th star instrumental and a 1970 live gem of a show!!!

Ronn, soooo glad ur enjoying!!!! im going to tell u, many may believe TONY MARTIN to be the least significant of the 5 sabbath era's, and that couldnt be the furthest from the truth...he may very well be the single most important era, for those of us who find true enjoyment in the fact that iommi kept the sabbath brand alive and well with new material, TONY MARTIN delivered in spades!!!

if u take just 4 songs off the cd ur enjoying: when death calls, kill in the spirit world, blackmoon, and nightwing... u very possibly have 4 of the best metal songs ever written, and there all on one cd, thats amazing!!

goto the cd prior to that one, when u get it u will love it just as much, and do the same thing, take 4 songs: the shining, glory ride, nitemare, and eternal idol...once again u CAN'T beat that, the songs are just as u say "THE BLACKEST" sabbath!!

do the same with TYR, take 4 songs: anno mundi, sabbath stones, odin's court, valhalla....they are truely as amazing as 4 songs get!!

off of CP, u can take i witness, cross of thorns, BACK TO EDEN , and evil eye... and u have 4 of the very best sabbath songs out there!!

also just as easy off the much mis understood forbidden, give me: cant get close enough, i woulnt cry for you, forbidden and KISS OF FN DEATH...and u got as good as it gets!!!!

so yes Ronn, martin has 5 fantastic sabbath cds.... read your GOSPEL every day!

Be Blessed

Sent you a PM BACK TO EDEN

Cheers
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

i am very excited doc! thank you. where have i been all this time?

i am very excited doc! thank you. where have i been all this time?
    LOL ! don't know where u have been, but ur here now and that's all that matters!! love ur innocence while ur discovering SABBATH!!!! u should be excited, the martin era is fantantabulous!! and to answer ur email, there are 3 songs that will grab u with that monster feel... "FEELS GOOD TO ME" , "DIEING FOR LOVE" , and like i said before "I WOULN'T CRY FOR YOU" .... enjoy!!

HA! Mark love the email , if i had to pick between Jesse James or Billy the Kid, i'm going with Jesse... he is more bad ass, and mayb faked his death, and were still finding his LOOT!! and no, i don't mind american idol at all bro! .... ok, enough, to what matters now... yes ozzy is saying "heavy" during electric funeral, figured that out.. and yes the dark, fx, blow on a jug, all sab is what i want to hear brother!!

Ok, that guy to figure out the drummer was IRON-MAN, his research was almost spot on with Kenny A., and then once it was off he gave us the Brad info! kudos to ironman!!

THELEMECH, sent u a PM back.... will hook u up with those and MORE!!! and will try my best with the TYR remaster...

Todd, love that u love the tribulation cd, who's that amazing drummer at 19 years old!!!! most talented song "jack the TRIPPER" , my fav "a better away" , and our 3 that got alot of radio play on k-rock, wdha, and wnew...was "little child" , "liar" , and "a single memory" ...enjoy!

yes i think the lyrics to disturbing the priest are fantastic!! "THE DEVIL AND THE PRIEST CAN't EXIST IF ONE GOES AWAY!!" .... and ian's version of the song black sabbath live is off the charts!!! when he says "and higher" for the third time that is unreal!!!!

iommi is going to make sure this new cd is so well put together and produced and written, you have not a worry at all!!

OzzyIsDIO!!! left u a PM, hope ur well... i will let u know when, either will meet u or have left there for u at sound exchange... rob sabbath cd's and dvd's, ian sabbath cd's and dvd's, and yes very early dio sabbath dvd's !!! they totally exist... will also pick u out good 70's ozzy sabbath boot!

vinyl is a great audiophile medium, if u want im taking a couple guy's to a vinyl shop soon and u r welcome to come.. sorry i wasn't able to get u to that last event we did, my bad...

DO NOT EVER BUY A STEREO FROM ANYWHERE WITHOUT CONTACTING ME!!! i have the worlds most leading connections!!!! i've been a full fledge audiophile since 4 years old.... LOOOOOOVE sound production from the modest to the elite...

OzzyIsDio, what do u thinK of the may 2012 boot???

OK GUYS AT "THE LISTEN" , when i got each set of the 3 2012 concerts, and then the 6 cd set, i did fast samples to get a feel of the shows and of tommy.. then i also read the threads here at the forums on each show, all i can say is i was wrong as one could be. i took what i was reading at face value , MY BAD!

tommy does an exceptional job with what he is asked to do... and OZZY, for me is an absolute treat, he does a GREAT job!!! as far as iommi and butler just doesn't get any better!! loooove all 3 2012 shows, listened on 2 different rigs and the car, just great!!

listen long boys, listen LONG!

God's love is GREAT

Pm for ya BACK TO EDEN - sorry I got up very late.

BLACK MOON doc! From a Persian king

doc is Sabbath Bloody Sabbath good cd to get??? i don't like blood how bloddy is it?

doc is Sabbath Bloody Sabbath good cd to get??? i don't like blood how bloddy is it?
    , Ronn, SAB BLOODY SAB is not a good CD its one of the single most important metal prog CD's ever made!!

A NATIONAL ACROBAT, could be the very best song ever written!!

Jesus Saves

Got your PM BACK TO EDEN - everything is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    Got your PM BACK TO EDEN - everything is fine
    Amen to u!!!

, Ronn, SAB BLOODY SAB is not a good CD its one of the single most important metal prog CD's ever made!!

A NATIONAL ACROBAT, could be the very best song ever written!!

Jesus Saves
    Ronn, also i truely believe u r going to really enjoy track 6 "who are you" , now that i know ur taste, but the entire cd is over the top!!

THELEMECH, UR PACKAGE IS IN THE MAIL!!! alot of rare material inside...they mailed it this morning...enjoy buddy!!

ERIC, ur iommi self titled will be in the mail tomorrow!!!! COULD BE THE GREATEST SABBATH CD EVER MADE!!! u will love!

*****I HAVE AN EXTRA IOMMI IF ANY ONE NEEDS GREATNESS, ITS YOURS, JUST LET ME KNOW******

Tom, i saw the pic just now that u were talking about in the NEW CD THREAD, voice fx doesn't necessarily mean a synthetic voice at all....when one records or mixes a cd, an fx affect takes on a countless # of uses, i can almost guarantee his voice produced by Rubin's team will sound raw and natural... LOOOOVE THAT SONG FX!!!!!

Jim if the cd, vinyl, or dvd exist i can get it....any material, no matter how rare ill find it... some take longer then others and i'm sure there's alot i still don't know of....but yes i will find it for u, sab is sab brother, i will keep u posted!!

OzzyIsDio, so happy u got the package i left there....those 2 halford dvd's ur going to love!! that ian gillian sab boot is one of the rarest and very best, ENJOY!! that ozzy dvd is a classic boot! the ozzy cd is again an extremely rare 1970 boot, keep it safe and turn it up loud!!

both the dio sab dvd's are 2 of the best out there!! the earlier one, from the very start of his sab career is a gem amongst gems, enjoy to the fullest!!!!

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is one of their best albums with Ozzy, National Acrobat, Spiral Architect, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath all classics. It is a great album I recommend you get it, every single song on there is great.
    OzzyIsDio, thank u very much for giving Ronn some help with SBS! really hope ur enjoying ur new sab!!!!

Ronn, SBS is such an important album that took IOMMI and the boys in a totally different direction, while still holding true to all the fundamentals that made them so great.... the first 3 cd's showed the world, there fans and themselves what and where TRUE metal could go and do....it was like ELVIS, wow... then the BEATLES, wow.... and then "BANG!!" BLACK SABBATH!!!!

There 4th cd was like a galactic monster bridge of what was and what was coming....and then IT came... SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH!!!!

1.) SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH.. considered by many to be the greatest oz era track ever written, the riff is so addicting and lucid at the same time, so heavy and transforming, and can put u in a daze, iommi at his best! geezer and ward interplay just enough thro out this song to keep the feel alive as the song takes u on an ever changing roller coaster ride! but just as he will with the next release(sabotage), ozzy steals the show on this one, he delivers the masterfull lyrics with such emotion and intensity, that u cant imagine a song being any better....AND THEN IT HAPPENS, BANG!!!!

2.) A NATIONAL ACROBAT.. as i have said could very well be the greatest piece of true ART to ever reach my ears...i mean WOW BLACK SABBATH!!! WHAT A BAND!!! all 4 of them are at there creative musical best during this 6+ minute ride to paradise!!!! and the best written song musically and lyrically i have ever heard...genius!! "JUST REMEMBER LOVE IS LIFE, AND HATE IS LIVING DEATH....TREAT YOUR LIFE FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, AND LIVE FOR EVERY BREATH"

3.) FLUFF.. the definition of peace, beauty, and solitude..

4.) SABBRA CADABRA.. prog intensity takin to the artistic extreme, grabs u by the jugular and does not let go!!! a masterpiece!!!

5.) KILLING YOURSELF TO LIVE.. a true metal classic, that teaches the harm of what one should ALWAYS stay away from... geezer owns this song from start to finish...and u have that movement that makes WARD so special as a drummer...total feel!!

6.) WHO ARE YOU.. a lyrical display of vague integrity, while allowing ur my mind to search for the truth.. it is what song writting is all about..

7.) LOOKING FOR TODAY.. tony geezer ozzy and bill JUST NAIL IT ON THIS TRACK, and i mean nail it!! and ozzy delivers a palate of emotion, one of his best displays ever, and that is saying ALOT!!

8.) SPIRAL ARCHITECT.. the single reason why i say with total pride "MR TONY IOMMI, is by far the best song writer/musician to EVER exist on this planet we call earth....PERIOD!!!" this song is the description of the word EPIC!!

ronn i will get u the delux cd and send it out to GA, u will never be the same again!

GUYS, whoever these people are attacking our beloved forums, dont curse them, pray for them...

BE WELL

doc the piece you wrote was so incredible i can no longer wait for this sabbath bloody sabbath. thank you doc for being so kind to me. nightwing is my favorite of songs! what kind of ehr should i use?

Doc, Purple Sabbath, the 1970 Montreux show, live CD, all the Halford Sabbath, Heaven and Hell tour and Dehumanizer tour on DVD, are excellent, I finally got some time to myself and was able to enjoy every single one.

These DVD's and CD's you have gotten me are worth more than gold to me brother, I will treasure them forever!!!!
    OzzyIsDio, you have not a clue how VERY happy it makes me to hear how much your enjoying everything... thank you so much for the kind words brother!!! i also have something very kool im trying to get my hands on for you, i think your going to love it....HOW DO YOU LIKE THE EARLIER DIO DVD BOOT, VERY RARE, is it what u had hoped it would be??

Ronn, i know almost everything there is to know, i think anyway, about music...bands of every genre, sound systems, making albums, stereo's, how to record, reading music, playing music, u name it...BUT I HAVE NOT A CLUE WHAT "EHR" MEANS, sorry or i would answer you... the only thing i know about ehr is paperless electronic billing for law offices and doctor offices...leave me a PM, or post here, makes no difference, of what your asking me??

Mark, THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE 2112 DVD AUDIO!!!! YOU DID NOT HAVE TODO THAT!!! tell u right now all 3 rush dvd audio's blow away the cd recordings, ONLY IF U HAVE A PROPER SOUND SYSTEM!!! AND, WELL, I DO i am mailing u tomorrow an iommi self titled, u will go crazy for this cd!! sabbath at there best! ha!! just got ur text, no "wings of thunder" is not with iommi, its not a sabbath track..

Tom, thank u for the kind email, and u welcome!! i mailed u a star of india (cd is awesome!!), 7thstar instrumental (rare, and great! heart like a wheel 11 minutes long, guitar over the top!), 7th star delux (one of the best sab cds ever!), 8th star (cant be a sabbath fan and not own this cd, its them at there very best!), and a turn to glenn (kool live rehearsal, love it!).... also sent u the heaven n hell tribute to ronnie 2010, glenn singing double disc, ITS AWESOOOME!!

Kris, THE HEAVEN N HELL SHM SACD, IS BY FAR THE BEST RECORDING OF THIS MASTERPIECE, it makes the cd un-listenable, its that good!! in fact i recommend any great fan of this album to find some where to hear the shm pressing of this disc...it will change u!!

Bob, thank you, soooo happy u are enjoying that FORBIDDEN and CROSS PURPOSES!! glad u got it so fast from the mail...enjoy!! am sending for eric a 6 cd box set of the 3 2012 live shows.. YES I HAVE FAILED IN GETTING ONE PERSON FROM THIS FORUM AND 2 PEOPLE FROM "THE LISTEN" the exact thing they wanted, but i will search til i find there gems!!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

Guys, i will in the future do a piece on my favorite things from each of the 21 chapters thus far in "the listen"... will try todo before we start chapter 22 TE!!!

The end of SNOWBLIND on the UK live 2012 show, when the keys hang that note in minor, and then tony kicks in with that feel of feel solo's to end the song, is why sabbath is so beyond! gives me goose bumps!

TOMORROWS DREAMS, could be the most under rated sab track ever written, just hearing it live today made me think how intrinsic of a song it really is...and so well written!!!!

OK, HERE IS THE THREAD "DON'T BE FOOLED BY GREATNESS, AND NOT KNOW IT'S GREAT!!" http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/show...now-it-s-great , AND http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/show...-s-great/page2 ....

This way it's easy for u all to find... ya i love it! post #1 is my favorite post ive done, its my first post on these forums.... should answer all your questions..

i also love post #4, the guy nails exactly how i feel about sab, and in his last sentence he is basicly saying "i'm crazy!!" love it , #24 so well written, and of course #57 click on that link Joe has there, ITS A MUST!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

Ok, kind of sabbath related... LOUCAS, im answering your question here that you emailed me.... Why do these things you do? , sabbath related cause you asked about the forum and "listen" give aways... why not , jost joking, i will answer in a true story, and hopefully it makes sense.... allow yourself tobe each of the characters in the story and FEEL how it makes you FEEL...

There was a mentally and physically handi-capped 13 year old boy, who LOOOOVED baseball, at a park with his father.... there was a huge unorganized "organized" baseball game amongst teenagers being played...

the boy asked his dad, with glowing eyes, if he could please play, the dad knew just how hard it would be for his son to really actually play, but decided to ask one of the boys on the bench if his son could join there team, for even just an inning....the boy looked at this guys son and then at one of his friends on the team, and then went and talked to the coach...when he came back he said, "well there is only 2 innings left,and were down by 3 runs, sure he can play we will stick him way out there in the corner of the outfield" ...

oh the boy was just overwhelmed with the truest of excitement, and the dad was scared and happy at the same time... well the game went on and the bottum of the 9th came, there was 2 outs, they were now down by 1 run, man on 3rd and the winning run was now at the plate, and that winning run was the handi-capped boy, it would be his first at bat....

the coach thought for a moment to pull him from the game and put in a pitch hitter, but when he looked at the boys face and even the fathers face, he just couldn't do it...and he sent the boy out there to hit... now this is a very big game for all these players, they have practiced and have been waiting for this moment... and they had the BEST pitcher in the county at the mound...this was it

the pitcher threw the first pitch so fast that the boy at bat couldnt even see the ball as it went by him, he swung as hard as he could and the bat barely swung all the way thro, and the ball was already long in the pitchers mit... the pitcher saw what just happened, and when he threw the 2nd pitch he threw it at half the speed, but still the boy couldnt even come close to hitting anything...strike 2, one strike away for the fielding team to win this game...

so the pitcher walked closer to the batter, the boy, and as slow as he could he just lobbed the ball right in front of this boy, and when the boy swung with all his might, he HIT the ball as hard as he could and started to run to first base.... now the ball only rolled about a foot forward toward the pitcher, and the pitcher grabbed the ball by instinct and went to zing it over to first base like he had a thousand times before....

bot out of the corner of his eye he saw this boy trying so hard to make it over to first base, and he just took the ball and over threw the first baseman, by this time the entire team knew what the pitcher was doing, and as the boy ran to second base, the first baseman over threw the second baseman, and the second baseman over threw the thrid bsaeman, and this handi-capped boy scored the winning run... his father cried with joy, and the boy was so happy that he smiled the biggest smile of his entire life!

dont know if that makes any sense LOL , but what it means to me is, kindness and giving and helping someone else in any way u can, is the greatest gift of all...

i could never survive a second in this world with out him, sin would always win, but by his grace it is conquered....

Yes it is everything I'd hope it would be Doc, it's great having a piece of Sabbath history like the Heaven and Hell tour, I am lucky to have such gems in my collection, gems I thought I'd never have.

P.S. the Black Sabbath- Six Years Of Paranoia, Live In The Seventies, is just incredible, I am at a loss for words.

Thank you Doc!
    do you have any tony martin dvds do you like tony martin? i love this headless cross doc sent me last week. i cant stop listening to it, i want more tony martin to listen to. he comes for those whos souls are weak.

headless cross is my favorite doc thankyou for the info tho oid. who knew i can't believe all these years passed in my life and only now i get to hear this amazing music. i love it thank you doc life is so much better now.

hey doc. i just wanted to say thank you for all of the awesome cds and videos. you are truly blessed and a man sent by god to shine his light on all of us and the unique dark light that the sabs gave us through all the amazing years and lineups. i feel i have been saved.

headless cross is my favorite doc thankyou for the info tho oid. who knew i can't believe all these years passed in my life and only now i get to hear this amazing music. i love it thank you doc life is so much better now.
    Ronn, i love the enthusiasm!!! and if i'm reading your first sentence correctly, your loving HEADLESS CROSS!! i also think it's a masterpiece!!!! and i think the rest of that sentence is for OzzyIsDio...

OzzyIsDio, "the listen" is going todo a night at Kroghs in Lake Mohawk, u r welcome to come brother!!! will let u know when...

Monster Boy, left you a PM

Thelemech, left u a PM with your package US confirmation number...ENJOY!!!

Electric Eye, you are also invited to the "night at Kroghs!!"

Jesus Bless, now always and FOREVER!!

^^^^^ I sent you a PM BACK TO EDEN.

Cheers!!

Guys, i know the eternal idol and Martin chapters (chapters 13-17) are done, but in the tony martin section of these forums take a look at edtraders documentary, very well done piece!

also , YES , i will do the new album "13" time piece as soon as i have time... and my favs from each listen chapter as soon as i can as well...

have a BLESSED day!