Page 53 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,120 of 6666

Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Why is it I wanna see this now??
    Har x3!!!!! you mother frigger!!!!! , sure , go see it my true "Blackest Sabbath" brother .... it can't possibly mess you up anymore then you are already JOKE!! ...just maybe it will have an opposite affect on you , and make you see a life without Christ , is not life at all...

How is the motorhead vinyl my brother???

Yes Aronofsky was a private behind the scenes consultant on the "life of pi" viewpoints..

Peace out bitches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Son of god a solid ten!

God's not dead a solid ten!

Noah a ZERO , demonic biblically incorrect , movie will do far more damage then good for the lost population on this planet we call Earth..

Funny side note , the movie BAD WORDS , the one that I had the previews band from amc theaters .... was actually more forgiving of a flick then the pseudo evolutionary atheistic CRAP , Aronofsky gave us with Noah.... my goodness what a joke!

Aronofsky who did a spectacular job with his confused Agnostic view , in THE LIFE OF PI , not only failed miserably with Noah.... but is proud of himself for releasing what he calls , the most non biblical bible movie to date.... kudos bra , that's something to be real proud of!

one a side note , I FRIGGING LOVE THE INTRO TO METHADEMIC!!!!!!
    I loved the life of pi!

Har x3!!!!! you mother frigger!!!!! , sure , go see it my true "Blackest Sabbath" brother .... it can't possibly mess you up anymore then you are already JOKE!! ...just maybe it will have an opposite affect on you , and make you see a life without Christ , is not life at all...

How is the motorhead vinyl my brother???

Yes Aronofsky was a private behind the scenes consultant on the "life of pi" viewpoints..

Peace out bitches!!!
    I haven't listened to it yet Doc, I am really grateful for the gift and I assure you when I play it this weekend or the next it will be played loud and enjoyed to the max!!!! Honestly I was kidding about the movie, I have read Genesis along with a lot of other complete books from both Testaments and I have no interest in some big Hollywood interpretation of it/them. Btw...Proverbs is my fave.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Doc, sorry to hear that Noah was a turd. I was looking forward to seeing it. Freaking out here, as things seem to be going badly for Mom, based on some news we got today. Man, I hate this. Guess I'll skip Noah; thanks for the review Doc.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

Quote Originally Posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Doc, sorry to hear that Noah was a turd. I was looking forward to seeing it. Freaking out here, as things seem to be going badly for Mom, based on some news we got today. Man, I hate this. Guess I'll skip Noah; thanks for the review Doc.
    If you harnest your wizard powers, Doc his extreme faith (i mean that in a positive way, Doc, and not that you're a fanatic), Stinky RP his right wing New Age energies and i my general coolness, kindness and good spirit, and we put them together, i hope and believe we can help her hang in there as long as possible. Tell her she's got a great big community of Sabbath-freaks supporting her. My heart is with you (plural), my friend.
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 04-05-2014 at 01:00 AM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

My thoughts are with you, NID.

NID , listen to doc here , don't allow yourself to freak out , enjoy every fn moment your able to with mom.... tell here things every day that you remember about yours and her relationship from birth til present day , and how much those things mean and meant to you... tell her always how much you love her...

Understand you do ALL you can to help her , and I know the f☆☆king pain you are having watching this , CANCER is f☆☆king from HELL , but you are actually truly blessed beyond the words of this life that you have this time to say goodbye....

JESUS is not only in total and complete control of your mothers destiny , he is carrying her , you and your family through this.... say HIS name to her always , not the generic name god , but JESUS and let her know he has her ALWAYS!!

What we know and understand is only a fraction of what the love and glory of CHRIST actually is... things that make us mad as f☆☆K , we will one day know the reasons why , don't have faith in that .... KNOW IT!!!!!

A spouse , a child , and a mom .... nothing I say can prepare you for when , cause the lost of any of those 3 will be worse then your own death , and you may even wish for it... but understand your blessings now , cry everyday when she goes home if u must that's OK , and never forget we never know who it is that is being tested , cause JESUS is in total fn control!!

Your mother will have a new glorified body and will DANCE with JESUS in heaven..... FACT!!! ...own this NID , own it!!!!! ...and go love her man!!! ....as Billy said we are praying for time for you cause we love ya.... even Stench does brother , stay strong! ....doc

@OID , yes I have the sets OIM received and there awesome!

@BILLY , there is different kinds of dust , made up of air particles , but great fn question!!

God bless guys

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. We are scrambling for options, but without something viable, I do believe that we are moving toward the inevitable. Sorry for stirring this up, but it was a serious panic here last night. I appreciate the kind words, and even the not so kind ones. Doc and Billy...you both made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Foul Stench View Post
    You've got to give positive energy to get it back.
    As the prime provider of negative posts, you should know. I've always been amused about how much you talk about spiritual energy, but still is so full of piss & vinegar

Doc and Billy...you both made me smile.
    That's why i'm here, Brother.

P&L
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

What's up Doc? D'Agostino here. If I figure out how to post pics on your threads, I'll post some!

Quote Originally Posted by WICD1969 View Post
    If I figure out how to post pics on your threads, I'll post some!
    Simple way to upload pictures:

Go to http://imgur.com/

Under upload images click "computer"

Browse to the picture on your computer and then click "Start Upload"

When it's uploaded look underneath the picture and click "Get embed codes"

Click on the 4th one down "BB Code"

Copy and paste it here and you're done

ROLLER , I have an extra sabbath box that just came in , pre release , yours first if your interested my brother!!
    Just saw this!! Thank you Doc for thinking of me, that is really kind of you. I have already placed a pre order for it, so I have a copy coming, but thank you very much for the offer!!

Thelemech, I haven't forgotten about you, your package is all boxed up, just have to get to the post office!

And I'm not surprised that you know so little about spirituality that you believe it's about acting nice or being kind all the time.

Anyway, I'm tired of your nagging, so try not to respond to this please.
    O.K, i won't

What's up Doc? D'Agostino here. If I figure out how to post pics on your threads, I'll post some!
    Welcome i heard outside of doc your the shit! Doc has every note iommi has ever played since birth; besides the last 2 minutes of that song when I came down

Thank you!

Thanks a lot! Do you happen to know if there is a way to upload them from an iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerjoint View Post
    Just saw this!! Thank you Doc for thinking of me, that is really kind of you. I have already placed a pre order for it, so I have a copy coming, but thank you very much for the offer!!

Thelemech, I haven't forgotten about you, your package is all boxed up, just have to get to the post office!
    Thanks my friend, can't wait to hear them.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Thank you!
    Thank you for accepting my friend request! If doc says your someone you must be really someone! do you really own something with black sabbath music that doc not have?

Thel what did rj get you?

Hey ronn - I sent you a PM.

Welcome to the board, and thread!

Doc, left you a PM.
    Last edited by SweetSymptom; 04-06-2014 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    Hey ronn - I sent you a PM.
    Thank you bud

Happy birthday rock n roll doctor friend legend myth caring bastard! You are a great man!
    Last edited by ronn; 04-06-2014 at 06:09 AM.

Responded to your PM Doc, and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday , Doc !

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post

Happy birthday rock n roll doctor friend legend myth caring bastard! You are a great man!
    Ronn I love when your in Jersey , you post all the time then , hitting the clubs everyday!! ...Thank you Persian stud! ...and brother were having a sabbath bon fire coming up , bring your Koran Quran , just in case we run out of wood!!!! ...Cyrus is in Chronicles helping those Jews man , for the ONLY one true God...... go ahead whisper his name if you must when you head back to Iran , so you don't get your "head" takin off buddy!! ...JESUS!!!!!

TYR66 , happy friggin bday!!!!

OID , Martin camp is up to something , shhhhhhhhhh

GUNMAN42782 , saw you lastnight!!! Awesome my Sabbath brother!!!! ...my brother is an avid hunter , and very much enjoys anything about guns used correctly , and said to throw you a high five!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunman42782 View Post
    It was on tonight on CMT. If you missed it, here is a clip with me on it. I am 50 pounds lighter now than I was in this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48r...rkyofw&index=2
    Guys give our sabbath gunman some love!!! Check it out!!

Joe D!! ..guys this is a true blessing to have a man with this kind of Sabbath credibility here with us on the listen!! ...Joe I know we talk often and it's always a pleasure , but for your knowledge there are many high rolling inner circle sabbath maniacs , who have coin , from all around the world , that read the listen.... so post away , sell away , spread inner story's and knowledge , anything you want here... DO!!! WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU MAN!!!

@DERANGED , AXEMAN , DRAGO .... you 3 inspired the questions I got asked , and indirectly this post!

For me Zakk's first truly great album is PRIDE N GLORY , from this point he has become what I feel is one of the best artist in music not just today , but across the board!! ...guy is a true fledge heart felt musician!! ...outside of Sabbath , the Beatles and a couple others , there are very few artist I love and respect musically as much as this guy!

Ya I know about NO REST thro Black Rain , some solid stuff there NO MORE TEARS , OZZMOSIS , and of course LIVE N LOUD , but hey that one is all about one of the 3 greatest versions of the song BLACK SABBATH LIVE ever recorded!!

BOOK OF SHADOWS , on a non sabbath rating scale is a TEN , his best work with oz on that same scale is a 6 at best..

SONIC BREW - 1919 ETERNAL , all 9's across the board!! ...deranged when buying Pride n Glory - 1919 eternal , including BREWTALITY LIVE , make sure to get the remasters with ALL the bonus material.... the bonus material is better then most bands entire musical catalogs...

BLESSED HELLRIDE and HANGOVER MUSIC , are 2 of the best non sabbath albums available in the world today!! Period!!! Zakk at his certified best!! ...why I listen to music!

MAFIA , SHOT TO HELL , ORDER OF THE BLACK ... All great material!!

SONG REMAINS NOT THE SAME , DAMNATION , SKULLAGE .... All must owns!!!

CATACOMBS , absolutely brilliant!!! ...If we don't end up with the 4 bonus sabbath tracks this year , then Zakk is album of the year!

BERZERKUS and UNBLACKEN , are by far the 2 most important "musically" albums of Zakk's entire career.... If you care about creativity look no further then these 2 double albums.... MONSTERS!!!!

God bless all

Playing my last concert with the orchestra today (i did quit several weeks ago, the effort didn't match the gain at all any longer, but i was yelled into doing it since it's their big show of the year). Joint show with the local gospel-choir and a local Norwegian Idol celeb (who've somewhat highjacked the show as headliner ), so i'm not playing every song. My point being; two of the songs i play are New York, New York and Oh Happy Day, and i dedicate them to you on your happy day. Have a good one, bro.

Thanks to everyone who has given me a warm welcome aboard this Sabbath forum ship!

Happy Birthday Doc! You are the best man. I hope it's a great day for ya.

Welcome to be boards Joe D. Great to have you!!

Enjoyed reading your opinion on Zakk Doc. I agree with everything you said. Zakk is just such a true musician. His passion pours out in his songs like sweat when he sings them. I personally prefer him behind the piano best. I recall being a young rocker in my teens when BOOK OF SHADOWS came out. I picked it up and Best Buy and I expected something close to Pride & Glory. I remember getting to the care and putting the CD in and being so let down when I realized it was an acoustic album. Remember, teenagers wanna rock and roll all nite and party everyday. 2 days later I was hooked. And I realized quickly how magical that album is. What I didn't realize till a few years ago is the fact that almost all Zakk fans feel the same way about it. The internet wasn't big when that album was released so we couldn't discuss it like we do now. But like Doc said... Book Of Shadows is a solid 10!!

Thanks a lot! Do you happen to know if there is a way to upload them from an iPhone?
    Sent you a PM

Aries. That explains everything!

Happy Birthday!

Hey, Happy Birthday Doc!!! Hope you had a GREAT one. Guess all those Martin CD's were a Birthday gift...PERFECT. Enjoy my friend.

Hoping you have a great birthday Doc.

God Bless

Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Son of god a solid ten!

God's not dead a solid ten!

Noah a ZERO , demonic biblically incorrect , movie will do far more damage then good for the lost population on this planet we call Earth..

Funny side note , the movie BAD WORDS , the one that I had the previews band from amc theaters .... was actually more forgiving of a flick then the pseudo evolutionary atheistic CRAP , Aronofsky gave us with Noah.... my goodness what a joke!

Aronofsky who did a spectacular job with his confused Agnostic view , in THE LIFE OF PI , not only failed miserably with Noah.... but is proud of himself for releasing what he calls , the most non biblical bible movie to date.... kudos bra , that's something to be real proud of!

one a side note , I FRIGGING LOVE THE INTRO TO METHADEMIC!!!!!!
    Can I ask what your views were on the passion of the Christ doc?,
    I actually really felt that film was powerful and moving.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Happy Birthday Doc! Hope it's a great one.

Thel, thanks for the PM. Just haven't had time to answer yet.

Belated Happy Birthday, Doc!

Doc, I hope you had a great birthday! I was away in Quebec City to celebrate your birthday with the masters. I will call Art tomorrow. Again, thanks for thinking of me.

Joe D., welcome aboard.

Thank you so very much for the Debut vinyl Doc. It sounds fantastic. I now have 4 Black Sabbath vinyls.

Thank you so very much for the Debut vinyl Doc. It sounds fantastic. I now have 4 Black Sabbath vinyls.
    Lightweight.

Lightweight.

great one , my friend
    enjoy !