Thread: Referals?

Default Referals?

Topic says all. I always wondered what exactly they are for. Thanks for reading.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

They could be either two things:

Someone who joins the forums lists you as someone who referred them to the website.

It may also mean a warning for abuse of the forums.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
    Topic says all. I always wondered what exactly they are for. Thanks for reading.
    What are we referring to here? I realize this is almost a two year old post I'm replying to, but still. Not sure what this is about.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Most forums when you join them asks if you were referred there by someone who is already a member.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Referred here by the music itself. OzzyIsDio - Pleased to meet you. How'd you get your name?

I was referred by wondering whether Ozzy used auto tune or not on his more recent albums.

Referred here by WebCrawler or Altavista sometime between 1995 and 1997 after typing "Black Sabbath".
    Last edited by Rollerjoint; 07-09-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Banned

its just to tell the mods that you have been referred to here by someone else'