View Poll Results: Which 13 'Bonus Track' is your favorite?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Methademic

37 46.84%
  • Peace of Mind

7 8.86%
  • Pariah

24 30.38%
  • Na´vetÚ in Black

11 13.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I love Methademic and Pariah a lot, really great tunes that could have fit on the main album. That being said Pariah I think is the better of the two, mostly because I love the way Ozzy sounds on it and the riff is a little bit different and really entertaining to listen to. I also love the solo that Pariah has which is really great and it's a more interesting solo than Meth. Methademic does have a lot to like though and it's great to hear a fast track with an acoustic intro, I just happen to like Pariah a little more.

Ozzy sounds awesome singing Peace of Mind... sounds sorta bluesy the way he sings it!

Peace of Mind might sound better by adding another minute or two and maybe changing back to the 1st riff instead of just ending like it does.

Methademic for sure.
    Iommi = Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmiceddie View Post
    'Damaged Soul' [...]way too weak.
    What??

BANNED FOREVER!!!
    In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

I love all 4 bouns tracks, my favorite being Pariah, like I stated in an earlier post. All are equally great, Methademic, Piece Of Mind, Naivete In Black, how cool are they?

They are all Ozzy/Sabbath songs, I don't see Dio singing them like some have stated before.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I love all 4 bouns tracks, my favorite being Pariah, like I stated in an earlier post. All are equally great, Methademic, Piece Of Mind, Naivete In Black, how cool are they?

They are all Ozzy/Sabbath songs, I don't see Dio singing them like some have stated before.
    You took the words out of mouth! I think they are equally all great, at least the 3 on the deluxe version, I think NIB II may be a notch down, but I love all 3 almost equally, and Pariah was my choice as #1 in the poll, I think it's the best all around.

I know several people who say PARIAH is their favorite song on the whole damn album. I think Pariah has an electric feel to it. It's bouncy. And the main riff is one of the top 3 Tony Iommi riffs on the album.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    I know several people who say PARIAH is their favorite song on the whole damn album. I think Pariah has an electric feel to it. It's bouncy. And the main riff is one of the top 3 Tony Iommi riffs on the album.
    Yea that song has about 3 great riff grooves going for it...

Methademic is my favourite

Methademic is the only song on the entire album that makes me want to tap my foot andf bang my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
    Methademic is the only song on the entire album that makes me want to tap my foot andf bang my head.
    Not even the second half of age of reason where iommi breaks into that stomping riff sir?
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Not even the second half of age of reason where iommi breaks into that stomping riff sir?
    Iommi breaks into a stomping riff? Everything between God is Dead? and Iommi's soloing on Damaged Soul, is just a blur of bland to me.

"Methademic" all the way. "13" would have been a stronger album had that song been included. It could actually have been pretty sweet as an album opener, in my opinion.

Methademic by a very very long shot, although it could do without the acoustic intro.
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by David86 View Post
    Methademic by a very very long shot, although it could do without the acoustic intro.
    IMO, great acoustic intro, would make a great song if they wanted to... I am surprised POM is last right now, that's a classic Sabbath riff, great song, much better than NIB II IMO...

The Methademic intro fits perfectly with the rest of the song... simple, melodic and a perfect lead into a f....n heavy monster riff and song.

All the guitar riffs in Methademic demostrate that Tony Iommi is a genius at creating guitar riffs and making songs!

methademic for me. should have been the second song on the regular album, following the wonderful opener "end of the beginning.