Banned

Default HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY RONNIE!

Happy birthday to the greatest singer in the history of music mr. RONNIE JAMES DIO!

May your spirit shine down on us forever.

Thanks for the memories Ronnie!
    The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
    The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
    As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
    We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Happy Birthday Ronnie!!!!! You gave us much enjoyment in listening to your music through out your musical career.

You were the living legend when you were still with us, and now that you've gone to the other side, you are a legend.

Your memory carries on in our hearts and soul, you'll never be forgotten.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Miss you every day Ronnie! Glad we have such a large body of work from you to remember you by.
    Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

The Greatest Metal Singer of All Time!!!! They do not make men like you Ronnie, very often. R.I.P.
    Last edited by Thelemech; 07-13-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Happy Birthday Ronnie - Thanks for all the fantastic music & memories - R.I.P.
    At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

\M/ RONNIE \M/

Dont get m wrong, .... but would it be bad taste to celebrate Ronnie's Zombie Birthday on May 16th?
    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Happy birthday Dio!

So what's the statute of limitation on this? How long do we wish someone happy birthday after their death? At some point you have to stop, because no one has ever lived to 150, 175, 200....

50 years from now I probably won't still be alive, but if I were, I sure as crap wouldn't be saying, "Dio would have been 121 years old today! Happy birthday, Ronnie!"

Plus, he can't read or see this anyway....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SDMF Jon View Post
    So what's the statute of limitation on this? How long do we wish someone happy birthday after their death? At some point you have to stop, because no one has ever lived to 150, 175, 200....

50 years from now I probably won't still be alive, but if I were, I sure as crap wouldn't be saying, "Dio would have been 121 years old today! Happy birthday, Ronnie!"

Plus, he can't read or see this anyway....
    Well I don't know if there really is a statute of limitation on these... They are still celebrating Mozart and Beethoven and George Washington and Abe Lincoln and so on and so on...why can't we remember the birthdays of our heroes as long as we live?

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Well I don't know if there really is a statute of limitation on these... They are still celebrating Mozart and Beethoven and George Washington and Abe Lincoln and so on and so on...why can't we remember the birthdays of our heroes as long as we live?
    No, sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't mind saying "today we celebrate the birth of our hero....." but saying how old the person would have been is the part that irks me. Once they're dead, drop the age and just celebrate the day of birth, not which specific anniversary it is.

Happy Birthday RJD!