Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 449
  1. #41
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    I have all the Priest albums up till Painkiller, and the Metalogy book set and of course the anniversary edition with the VHS and Cassettes.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  2. #42
    Spiralarchitectx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Guess how much this box set of every single priest album is?



    44quid!! About 70 dollars.
    Pretty dam good value that!
    May be tempted soon.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

  3. #43
    Thelemech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Victoria BC Canada
    Posts
    12,038

    Default

    ^^ I have that - bought it last year when it came out - you should definitely pick it up Spiral - 80 percent is high quality heavy metal guaranteed to kick your ass into listening euphoria!!

    Last edited by Thelemech; 02-13-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

  4. #44
    Spiralarchitectx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    ^^ I have that - bought it last year when it came out - you should definitely pick it up Spiral - 80 percent is high quality heavy metal guaranteed to kick your has into listening euphoria!!

    Yeah it's pretty darn good value for money that!,
    Heard sad wings, stained glass and painkiller in the past and they were good!
    Also those original album series sets are really good value too,
    Don't laugh but getting B-52's one.
    They're different and unique and not heard much stuff by them but the singles are cool.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty darn good value for money that!,
    Heard sad wings, stained glass and painkiller in the past and they were good!
    Also those original album series sets are really good value too,
    Don't laugh but getting B-52's one.
    They're different and unique and not heard much stuff by them but the singles are cool.
    I Love Priest and I Love the B-52's as well. Get them both!!! Funny that you mention them both in a thread considering they have nothing in common at all except...uhh...
    Oh well.
    Never mind.............Har!!x3
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  6. #46
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Guess how much this box set of every single priest album is?



    44quid!! About 70 dollars.
    Pretty dam good value that!
    May be tempted soon.
    I will look for that Spiral, my Priest collection is on cassette except for the Metalogy book set, where'd you find that, on Amazon? Is it still available?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  7. #47
    Spiralarchitectx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I will look for that Spiral, my Priest collection is on cassette except for the Metalogy book set, where'd you find that, on Amazon? Is it still available?
    Available on amazon uk oid, not sure about amazon.com though?
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

  8. #48
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Available on amazon uk oid, not sure about amazon.com though?
    Just bought it from Amazon Spiral, thanks for that valuable info Spiral, been looking to get the whole Priest collection on CD, mine was all on cassette.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Just bought it from Amazon Spiral, thanks for that valuable info Spiral, been looking to get the whole Priest collection on CD, mine was all on cassette.
    How much was it?? I have ALL those albums on cd, exact same version that is in the box sets. But they actually remastered the first two albums for that set and restored the original tracklisting of Sad Wings in which side one and two are flipped.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  10. #50
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    How much was it?? I have ALL those albums on cd, exact same version that is in the box sets. But they actually remastered the first two albums for that set and restored the original tracklisting of Sad Wings in which side one and two are flipped.
    With tax included it cost me $101 bucks.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  11. #51
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    The Judas Priest Complete Box set is well worth the money, it's a beautiful box set with all the Halford albums, minus the Owens albums, so it's realistically not complete, but still worth the money and you get the entire Halford/Priest collection.

    Spiral I recommend you get it and any other Priest fan on here.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    The Judas Priest Complete Box set is well worth the money, it's a beautiful box set with all the Halford albums, minus the Owens albums, so it's realistically not complete, but still worth the money and you get the entire Halford/Priest collection.

    Spiral I recommend you get it and any other Priest fan on here.
    I already have everything except for the remastered versions of the first two albums. They have been packaging and repackaging the cds in that set for years. It's a great buy for someone who is just getting started but a total rip off for an old die hard like me.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  13. #53
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    I already have everything except for the remastered versions of the first two albums. They have been packaging and repackaging the cds in that set for years. It's a great buy for someone who is just getting started but a total rip off for an old die hard like me.
    I have all the Priest albums on cassette since I was 16 up till Painkiller, this was a great find for me being able to get the whole collection, minus the Ripper Owens albums on CD, thanks to Spiral.

    I've been enjoying listening to the CD's, they've brought back some fond memories from my teenage years for me, I'm up Sin After Sin, the early albums are really special.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I have all the Priest albums on cassette since I was 16 up till Painkiller, this was a great find for me being able to get the whole collection, minus the Ripper Owens albums on CD, thanks to Spiral.

    I've been enjoying listening to the CD's, they've brought back some fond memories from my teenage years for me, I'm up Sin After Sin, the early albums are really special.
    Yes, the songwriting was insane on those early albums. Honestly? I think everything up to Defenders is brilliant. You could make one really good album outa Turbo and Ram It Down combining the good stuff and deleting the shit. In my opinion Painkiller is highly overrated but It deserves credit for pretty much inspiring a whole genre of music which I call cheesy powermetal. I love Painkiller, don't get me wrong but I don't think it's the masterpiece all these people say it is. Now Halfords solo stuff Is way up there quality wise with the early Priest stuff. I think his Crucible album is possibly his best. With or without Priest.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  15. #55
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Yes, the songwriting was insane on those early albums. Honestly? I think everything up to Defenders is brilliant. You could make one really good album outa Turbo and Ram It Down combining the good stuff and deleting the shit. In my opinion Painkiller is highly overrated but It deserves credit for pretty much inspiring a whole genre of music which I call cheesy powermetal. I love Painkiller, don't get me wrong but I don't think it's the masterpiece all these people say it is. Now Halfords solo stuff Is way up there quality wise with the early Priest stuff. I think his Crucible album is possibly his best. With or without Priest.
    I like Painkiller, heavy album, I like all the Halford/Priest albums.

    The only solo Halford I've really heard and remember is "Light Comes Out of Black" from his band Fight, good song.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I like Painkiller, heavy album, I like all the Halford/Priest albums.

    The only solo Halford I've really heard and remember is "Light Comes Out of Black" from his band Fight, good song.
    That was Halford and Pantera. That collaboration inspired Halford to form Fight, which broke up Judas Priest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m059Bp4p0c That's the title track of Crucible. They don't have the whole album but hearing this song changed my life way back in 2002. It's something else.....
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  17. #57
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    That was Halford and Pantera. That collaboration inspired Halford to form Fight, which broke up Judas Priest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m059Bp4p0c That's the title track of Crucible. They don't have the whole album but hearing this song changed my life way back in 2002. It's something else.....
    I have the Fight cassette that was mailed to me free by Columbia I believe, I would have to go and fish for it in my closet.

    I will give that song a listen later on today.

    Judas Priest was a big part of my life growing up, I was listening to them before I got hooked on Sabbath, that is why it was essential for me to get all their albums replaced on CD, and this was a great opportunity to do it in one shot, with this Box Set.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  18. #58
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m059Bp4p0c That's the title track of Crucible.
    Awesome song N.S., loved it!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Awesome song N.S., loved it!
    I highly recommend this album.With deep conviction I think it is better than Anything Priest has done after Defenders and it also matches up with everything else.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  20. #60

    Default

    Crucible and Resurection are both fucking awesome imho.

    Definitely two of my favorite albums of all time.

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Priest Fanatic View Post
    Crucible and Resurection are both fucking awesome imho.

    Definitely two of my favorite albums of all time.
    Resurrection is awesome as well, indeed!!
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  22. #62
    Spiralarchitectx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    The Judas Priest Complete Box set is well worth the money, it's a beautiful box set with all the Halford albums, minus the Owens albums, so it's realistically not complete, but still worth the money and you get the entire Halford/Priest collection.

    Spiral I recommend you get it and any other Priest fan on here.
    Can't afford it at min bud,
    Just spent nearly a grand on car insurance, plumbers and headphones!,
    Tempted to pick up the deluxe sad wings of destiny though.
    Glad you like your boxset bud, great value!
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Can't afford it at min bud,
    Just spent nearly a grand on car insurance, plumbers and headphones!,
    Tempted to pick up the deluxe sad wings of destiny though.
    Glad you like your boxset bud, great value!
    Deluxe what????
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  24. #64
    Spiralarchitectx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Deluxe what????
    Sorry digipack 2011 not deluxe pal,
    No bonus tracks etc(shame)
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

  25. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Priest Fanatic View Post
    I decided not to go see the Epitaph tour. No KK, no Priest (for me).

    I have not regretted my decision. I think they should have called it quits when KK left.

    Priest will always be my favorite band, but I couldnīt care less if they bring out a new CD without KK.
    I saw the Epitah tour and must say I was bored. I miss KK as much as I missed Rob Halford when Tim Owens was in the band. Priest have put out way too live dvd's and not enough new studio songs since Rob rejoined Priest.

    Also the Production and guitar tone and sound engineering peaked on SFV ... 30 years ago! I wish Priest would go back to recording analog on tape with Louis Austin as the sound engineer!!!! And avoid any and all song intros like on alot of Jugulator songs!!!!!

  26. #66
    VirtuaMuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    82

    Default

    As a kid from the Nineties, my friends and I were big fans of the Owens era! Jugulator and Demolition are still among my favorite CDs. To us kids back then, who were new to it all, those albums were pretty much Priest!

    I obviously love the original lineup, but I still have a soft spot for that forgotten era.

  27. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    Painkiller is a MASTERPIECE!!!!

    Painkiller - words can not describe this song...

    All Guns Blazing - should be the title of Judas Priest's new album in 2014

    Leather Rebel - Scott Travis seriously pounds away in this song

    Metal Meltdown - crazy guitar solos by Glenn and KK

    Night Crawler - classic final minute
    I think they should go with an original album title and sound when they finally release this album if you need Painkiller parts 2 - 12 Just listen to the Primal Fear discography.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thewizard View Post
    I saw the Epitah tour and must say I was bored. I miss KK as much as I missed Rob Halford when Tim Owens was in the band. Priest have put out way too live dvd's and not enough new studio songs since Rob rejoined Priest.

    Also the Production and guitar tone and sound engineering peaked on SFV ... 30 years ago! I wish Priest would go back to recording analog on tape with Louis Austin as the sound engineer!!!! And avoid any and all song intros like on alot of Jugulator songs!!!!!
    Oh man, I agree totally!!

    I saw the Epitaph show in a theater near me and I was REALLY let down!

    Priest is not Priest without KK. Rob also sounded pretty bad IMHO. Rob is easily the greatest Metal singer of all time, but he seemed to "chant" or even "rap" most of the songs.

    Priest is my favorite band of all time, but they do not exist any more for me.

  29. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Priest Fanatic View Post
    Priest is my favorite band of all time, but they do not exist any more for me.
    JP is my favorite band too and I want hear their overdue album as soon as possible and as of today it is officially finished!!!!
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rob...tely-finished/
    I hope I am hearing it this summer. I think it will be the best they've done since Rob's return. I wish KK was there but Richie a good guitarist. And Halford is at his best in the studio!!!

    Delivering the Goods in 2014

  30. #70
    Sabbathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    FINLAND
    Posts
    2,759

    Default

    Redeemer of Souls

    http://judaspriest.com/Redeemer-of-souls/

    We are revved up and ready to UNLEASH the PRIEST one more time for our metal fans around the world -
    so here's a track for you to listen to entitled 'Redeemer of Souls' from our new album of the same title -
    Judas Priest

    Listen here:



    Release Dates

    Worldwide Release

    Due out on:

    14th July in the UK
    15th July in the US

    Friday 11th July:

    Australia
    Austria
    Benelux
    Finland
    Germany
    Ireland
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Turkey

    Monday 14th July:

    Asia (excluding Japan)
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    France
    Greece
    Hungary
    Poland
    Portugal
    South Africa
    UK

    Tuesday 15th July:

    Canada
    Italy
    Latin America
    Russia
    Spain
    USA

    Wednesday 16th July:

    Japan
    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

  31. #71

    Default

    Redeemer of Souls sounds more like a Nostradamus song than a return to 70's or 80's style.

    I like the bridge riff leading into Glenn Tipton's guitar solo.

    Richie's guitar solo sounds too much like Glenn's...

    Pro Tools has not been kind to Judas Priest or maybe Glenn Tipton produced the whole album.

    The rest of the album needs to be better.
    Last edited by thewizard; 04-28-2014 at 12:13 PM.

  32. #72
    Cosmiceddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Dear me, what a boring track. Sounds like a bad Halford b-side song.

  33. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,418

    Default

    Very disappointed with this track I have to say...

    I was expecting something like Painkiller meets Defenders Of The Faith-type of a sound...not this Point Of Entry-style commercial sounding stuff...

    Lacks punch. Halford's vocal melody is bland too...

    I hope the rest of the album won't sound like this....if so Priest have completely lost all of their heaviness.

  34. #74

    Default

    The track listing for the Redeemer if Souls CD is as follows:

    01. Dragonaut
    02. Redeemer Of Souls
    03. Halls Of Valhalla
    04. Sword Of Damocles
    05. March Of The Damned
    06. Down In Flames
    07. Hell & Back
    08. Cold Blooded
    09. Metalizer
    10. Crossfire
    11. Secrets Of The Dead
    12. Battle Cry
    13. Beginning Of The End

    Bonus tracks:

    14. Snakebite
    15. Tears Of Blood
    16. Creatures
    17. Bring It On
    18. Never Forget

    Check out number 13. Beginning of the End...
    Black Sabbath 13 End of the Beginning

  35. #75
    Vynlsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post

    ...commercial sounding stuff...
    That's the first thought that came to my mind. When I consider Redeemer of Souls in the context of Judas Priest's career, the song falls flat for me. Thinking about it in a vacuum, as if they were a brand new group and this was their first release...Redeemer of Souls seems like just another middle-of-the-road, formulaic, soulless attempt at turning a buck.

    Maybe I'm jaded? But when I compare it to, say, The Ripper, or Electric Eye, or Painkiller, I just laugh. Priest has, and I'm sure still can, create awesome music.

    I guess the bottom line for me is that if it wasn't JP I wouldn't bother listening to the rest of the album when it comes out. But since it is, I can't help but check it out.

  36. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    I think people are too quick to judge & dismiss music these days, Rarely does any new music grab me straight off anymore, I always find I have to let it grow on me. Same with ROS, At first I thought it was a bit ho-hum, it kinda reminded me of something off Made Of Metal or even Nostradamus(lyrical content aside) but I've given it a lot more listens since and it's grown on me a lot & got better with every listen. I'm really looking forward to this album and the fact they're giving us 18 new songs is a Godsend.
    Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 05-02-2014 at 09:15 PM.

  37. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    I think people are too quick to judge & dismiss music these days, Rarely does any new music grab me straight off anymore, I always find I have to let it grow on me. Same with ROS, At first I thought it was a bit ho-hum, it kinda reminded me of something off Made Of Metal or even Nostradamus(lyrical content aside) but I've given it a lot more listens since and it's grown on me a lot & got better with every listen. I'm really looking forward to this album and the fact they're giving us 18 new songs is a Godsend.
    Agreed. I think it's funny what people expect from bands from that era at this point anyhow. These guys are WELL into their 60's and still making Heavy Metal music. I like the song just fine. At least Rob can still sing. I didn't know if he could at all after hearing that DIO tribute tack.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

  38. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Agreed. I think it's funny what people expect from bands from that era at this point anyhow. These guys are WELL into their 60's and still making Heavy Metal music. I like the song just fine. At least Rob can still sing. I didn't know if he could at all after hearing that DIO tribute tack.
    He did sound terribly uninspiring on the Dio tribute, maybe it was a deliberate attempt by him not to sound like he was trying to upstage Ronnie's version or something, dunno?
    Rob has always been, and still is incredible!! It defies logic that he can still sing the way he does at his age.

  39. #79
    scorpio 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbathman View Post
    Redeemer of Souls

    http://judaspriest.com/Redeemer-of-souls/

    We are revved up and ready to UNLEASH the PRIEST one more time for our metal fans around the world -
    so here's a track for you to listen to entitled 'Redeemer of Souls' from our new album of the same title -
    Judas Priest

    Listen here:



    Release Dates

    Worldwide Release

    Due out on:

    14th July in the UK
    15th July in the US

    Friday 11th July:

    Australia
    Austria
    Benelux
    Finland
    Germany
    Ireland
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Turkey

    Monday 14th July:

    Asia (excluding Japan)
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    France
    Greece
    Hungary
    Poland
    Portugal
    South Africa
    UK

    Tuesday 15th July:

    Canada
    Italy
    Latin America
    Russia
    Spain
    USA

    Wednesday 16th July:

    Japan
    Thanks sabbathman! I really enjoyed that.

  40. #80
    OzzyIsDio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath
    Posts
    10,258

    Default

    Almost reminds me of Dissident Aggressor.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •