Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 3,001 to 3,037 of 3037

Vol. 4

You think she wants your money, but it’s you she wants instead!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Yesterday I listened to Eponymous and Vol. 4

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Paranoid

Today I listened to War Pigs on WSOU 89.5 Newark’s Seton Hall Pirate Radio, Tony Iommi made an announcement on there in support of the New Jersey Catholic University’s Metal Radio Station!!!! Wooohooo!!!!

Jersey strong all lifelong!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    Greatest album ever made ...... not a single release on Jesus green earth is better than this moment right here ..... not one!
    That's high praise indeed.

I would say Computer Gods and Buried Alive are two of the best opening and closing tracks on any Sabbath album for sure. Absolutely brutal tracks, but I don't think the rest of the album holds up to those tracks unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    That's high praise indeed.

I would say Computer Gods and Buried Alive are two of the best opening and closing tracks on any Sabbath album for sure. Absolutely brutal tracks, but I don't think the rest of the album holds up to those tracks unfortunately.
    I think Time Machine is the best song on Dehumanizer.

Black Sabbath-Iron Man, The Best Of (Full Album)

Master of Reality

Alright now, won’t you listen?

Bill Ward-Accountable Beasts (Full Album)

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-05-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Bill Ward-Ward One: Along The Way(Full Album)

Sunday, Sabotage ____________Yesterday, Technical Ecstasy

Today, Never Say Die!

Paranoid. It's usually Paranoid.

Yesterday, eponymous:

Today I listened to:

My #1 Desert Island Disc, now and forever - Heaven And Hell
    He is not here. He has risen!

Today:

Paranoid

Wednesday I listened to:

Thursday I listened to:

Today: Mob Rules Deluxe Edition (Both Discs)

You’re all fools, Black Sabbath rules!!!!!!!!

I listened to various Black Sabbath songs in my music shuffle today...but the highlight of my day listening to Black Sabbath today is listening to this original version of Trashed from Born Again:
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

The one and only, the album that started it all!!!

Reunion.......

Technical Ecstasy

Gypsy woman you're the devil in drag,
    you are the queen of all hell!
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.

The Devil You Know

Because the Devil you know is Black Sabbath!!!!!

The Devil You Know(Again)_________________The Dio Years

Headless Cross. I haven't heard this one for a long time but, i still love like the first time i heard it, a great album from start to finish.
    Also, i have made a playlist with Dio era stuff and i have heard various songs from that era.

I haven't heard Black Sabbath for a long time but now, i'm back on track....

Quote Originally Posted by tsimisde View Post

Headless Cross. I haven't heard this one for a long time but, i still love like the first time i heard it, a great album from start to finish.
    Also, i have made a playlist with Dio era stuff and i have heard various songs from that era.

I haven't heard Black Sabbath for a long time but now, i'm back on track....
    Good to see you're back on track Tsimisde, great album indeed, I'll be getting my Sabbath fix today.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to OzzyIsDio For This Useful Post:

tsimisde (08-31-2019)

Today I listened to: Cross Purposes (Japanese Edition) and the great phenomenal Forbidden!!!!

Today:_________________________________and:

Headless Cross (again)

Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol_________________________Seventh Star

Yesterday: Headless Cross___________________and TYR

Today: Cross Purposes___________________and Forbidden

And right now 13

I've been watching/listening to this concert a lot lately:

The entirety of the show is excellent, but the standout to me is that live Electric Funeral! It's so well done after all those years in the 70's of not performing it live.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Listened to the entire Black Sabbath eras, from Ozzy to Martin and then 13 and The End final concert CD's, it took about a week.

I'm listening to Live Evil right now.
    "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"