Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

I'll be listening to 13 tonight.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Cross Purposes right now.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    Nice to know there are some fellow Damned fans on the site, joint 2nd favourite band. Listened to the Damned again, this time Machine Gun Etiquette and Phatasmagoria (yesterday it was the two recent(-ish) albums Grave Disorder and So, Who's Paranoid)

Back on topic: Air Dance, Bible Black, Die Young, Fairies Wear Boots and Falling Off The Edge Of The World.
    Damned and Sabbath? You are a good man Obviously.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Today I listened to Black Sabbath (live performance from '78), After Forever, Embryo but I skipped COTG, Lord of This World, A National Acrobat, St. Vitus's Dance, and Under the Sun (I usually pair those last two up for some reason...). For the past few months I've tried to get in some Sabbath every day, seeing as I'm obsessed with them. Debatable whether or not it's entirely unhealthy.
    *hilarious quip goes here*

List of Sabbath stuff I have: First 8 albums on 180-gram vinyl (Rhino), all Dio albums digital, Born Again digital, Tyr digitized, 13 digital, MOR-logo coffee mug, MOR poster courtesy of Rhino vinyl reissue of MOR.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wblind View Post
    Today I listened to Black Sabbath (live performance from '78), After Forever, Embryo but I skipped COTG, Lord of This World, A National Acrobat, St. Vitus's Dance, and Under the Sun (I usually pair those last two up for some reason...). For the past few months I've tried to get in some Sabbath every day, seeing as I'm obsessed with them. Debatable whether or not it's entirely unhealthy.
    Hey I don't think it's unhealthy at all but I'm a bit fuckin' Radio some say. Welcome to the board!! Thanks for posting!

LOL thanks. Yes sometimes we need Sabbath just to keep from going Radio-er than we already are. =P
    *hilarious quip goes here*

List of Sabbath stuff I have: First 8 albums on 180-gram vinyl (Rhino), all Dio albums digital, Born Again digital, Tyr digitized, 13 digital, MOR-logo coffee mug, MOR poster courtesy of Rhino vinyl reissue of MOR.

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

^^^ You Radioheads...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    ^^^ You Radioheads...
    Arrrgh!!!

Technical Ecstasy [Full CD]

Forbidden [Full CD], I think Forbidden is such an underrated album, I don't get all the knocking down this album gets.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Today I listened to

Mob Rules

and 13 again!
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Yesterday I listened to
    Headless Cross
    Live At Last( Past Lives Version)

War Pigs
    Into The Void
    Under The Sun
    Snowblind
    Age Of Reason
    Black Sabbath
    Behind The Wall Of Sleep
    N.I.B
    End Of The Beginning
    Faires Wear Boots
    Rat Salad
    Iron Man
    God Is Dead?
    Dirty Women
    Children Of The Grave
    Paranoid

Yup, starting to hype myself up with the setlist before the show
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Black Sabbath [Full CD]

Paranoid [Full CD]
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Black sabbath deluxe - black sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Black sabbath deluxe - black sabbath
    Love those Deluxe Editions, especially this one, my favorite all time album.

Thank you Doctor John for turning me on to these gems, and for giving me most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Thank you Doctor John for turning me on to these gems, and for giving me most of them.
    I think they are a bit overrated personally. I have most of them and am disappointed in all the post Ozzy era ones. Compared to other bands deluxe editions I think they are a rip off. The Uriah Heep deluxe editions gave Far more on one single disc. Anyhow, Sab today:

Heaven and Hell "side one"
    Spiral Architect
    Sabotage
    Heaven and Hell "side two"
    Forbidden w bonus track
    Reunion studio tracks only
    Iommi w Ozzy Who's fooling You
    Scarey Dreams
    The Devil Cried
    Iommi full album.. Who's fooling you is a great song!!I Heard it twice today... Is it Sabbath? How could it Not be Sabbath?? Is it all in the name??

Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    I think they are a bit overrated personally. I have most of them and am disappointed in all the post Ozzy era ones. Compared to other bands deluxe editions I think they are a rip off. The Uriah Heep deluxe editions gave Far more on one single disc. Anyhow, Sab today:

Iommi full album.. Who's fooling you is a great song!!I Heard it twice today... Is it Sabbath? How could it Not be Sabbath?? Is it all in the name??
    I love the post Ozzy ones. it's where I got to hear Ray Gillen for the first time, on the 2nd Disc on the 7th Star Deluxe Edition, which was at the Hammersmith Odeon show, and the 2nd Disc on the Eternal Idol album which are the Ray Gillen Sessions, which I like more than the Tony Martin renditions. I have every single Sabbath Deluxe Editions, my only disappointment is the Mob Rules one, because I could only get it in Jewel Case and not the nice Digi-Pack one like the rest of them.

No it's not all in the name, it's in Tony Iommi.

The deluxe editions.... They put time and effort into them up till mor,
    I'm surprised you hadn't already bought them before doc sent them oid, first thing I did was buy them as soon as I found out about them.
    What the hell did they do to the mix on never say die deluxe cause that sounds more tinny than original vinyl and the castle CDs !?!?

The deluxe editions.... They put time and effort into them up till mor,
    I'm surprised you hadn't already bought them before doc sent them oid, first thing I did was buy them as soon as I found out about them.
    What the hell did they do to the mix on never say die deluxe cause that sounds more tinny than original vinyl and the castle CDs !?!?
    I didn't know they had the Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition, when did that one come out, and what are the extras on it?

I didn't know they had the Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition, when did that one come out, and what are the extras on it?
    No extras just a more worded booklet on making of album etc, and a REALLY shit re-master job!

2007?

Never Satisfied, Doctor John just called me and told me to tell you, that it's not Who's Fooling You, it's Who's Fooling Who, and yes it is a Black Sabbath song.

Never Satisfied, Doctor John just called me and told me to tell you, that it's not Who's Fooling You, it's Who's Fooling Who, and yes it is a Black Sabbath song.
    How can it be a black sabbath song when the album name is iommi?,
    That's just going from the sublime to the ridicules!!,
    I'm gonna start classing queen as sabbath now cause iommi and may are mates and touched each other's guitar strings!!!

Bonkers!

How can it be a black sabbath song when the album name is iommi?,
    That's just going from the sublime to the ridicules!!,
    I'm gonna start classing queen as sabbath now cause iommi and may are mates and touched each other's guitar strings!!!

Bonkers!
    How much more Sabbath do you want it? It's Tony, Ozzy, Bill and Laurence Cottle who played Bass on Headless Cross, a Sabbath album.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-08-2013 at 10:24 PM.

How much more Sabbath do you want it? It's Tony, Ozzy, Bill and Laurence Cottle who played on Headless Cross, a Sabbath album.
    Well you learn something new everyday

I'll get my coat...

Well you learn something new everyday

I'll get my coat...
    There is no Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition Spiral, where did you get that from?

There is no Never Say Die! Deluxe Edition Spiral, where did you get that from?
    Not deluxe like bs,paranoid, or mor but in the same re-mastered line...
    Pretty sure it's the 2007 edition, I'll check..

Edit 2009 edition.

A total fuckin' typo.Twice!! I've been workin too much and it's making me slip a bit. NP: Bowie-Golden Yea/Ooops!! Wrong thread.

A total fuckin' typo.Twice!! I've been workin too much and it's making me slip a bit. NP: Bowie-Golden Yea/Ooops!! Wrong thread.
    I know what you mean, I listened to the next night by Bowie today infact, proper return to form!.
    At least you only got the name wrong bud, I didn't even know who was on the track!, maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
    U getting the next day part 2 cd? Or already got it?
    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 11-08-2013 at 10:57 PM.

I know what you mean, I listened to the next night by Bowie today infact, proper return to form!.
    At least you only got the name wrong bud, I didn't even know who was on the track!, maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
    U getting the next day part 2 cd? Or already got it?
    No way.Not now fuck all that. I have his Entire discography up to this one. Over 40 cds I think That is a LOT of fuckin cash I spent on him. I'm not shelling out 30 bucks or whatever the hell they want for some demos and remixes. I guess this is how artists make their money these days. The general public think it's ok to steal their shit while true fans pay out thousands...I'll buy it much later when it is cheap.Your pm box was full the last time I immed you btw.

No way.Not now fuck all that. I have his Entire discography up to this one. Over 40 cds I think That is a LOT of fuckin cash I spent on him. I'm not shelling out 30 bucks or whatever the hell they want for some demos and remixes. I guess this is how artists make their money these days. The general public think it's ok to steal their shit while true fans pay out thousands...I'll buy it much later when it is cheap.Your pm box was full the last time I immed you btw.
    Same here,
    Plus I'm skint now till after Christmas AND got the sabbath gig coming up in December so I ain't buying no more albums or DVDs(that includes the new sabbath one, I'll probably rent it though) till the new year now!
    Fking Christmas is just one big ball ache!,
    Humbug.

I am listening to Reunion. I call it legen wait for it..wait for it..dary...

maybe time to buy the iommi solo albums after Christmas me thinks...
    You really should. There's a slight bit of what in 2000 was considered a "modern" sound, and it's got Billy Idol on one track, but other than that it's a great heavy album with good songs and a nice diversity of vocalists.

As for Bowie; I LOVE 'Hours...' and Heathen, two of his three best albums (the best being The Man Who Sold The World), and though Reality was a step down it's still a good album. But i just can't seem to develop a taste for The Next Day... Hopefully it's just a warm up for greater things to come.

Black Sabbath-TYR [Full Album]

Methademic - while snorting a line of meth. Had to be done, right?

Then CD 1 of 13 in backwards running order because the guys Mac messed it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Methademic - while snorting a line of meth. Had to be done, right?

Then CD 1 of 13 in backwards running order because the guys Mac messed it up...
    I think Methademic is more of a Been There Done That kinda song. People your age that do drugs like that like to party hard. People My age that do drugs like that are fuckin' dopehead scumbags. Be sure to go get yourself a piece of tail now or it will be a waste. Be careful and try not to chop up your family and put them in the microwave if they start conspiring with the Devil against you.

Black Sabbath-Headless Cross [Full Album], it's been a Martin/Sabbath day today.

I think Methademic is more of a Been There Done That kinda song. People your age that do drugs like that like to party hard. People My age that do drugs like that are fuckin' dopehead scumbags. Be sure to go get yourself a piece of tail now or it will be a waste. Be careful and try not to chop up your family and put them in the microwave if they start conspiring with the Devil against you.
    I have to be clear; i very rarely do speed, and when i do i don“t do particularly much. I“ve seen enough people get fucked to know why to keep away. But i also trust myself enough to have a little fun every once in a while. It“s not like it“s the demon alcohol...

Today I listened to

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Crazy Sabbath listening today
    Sabotage ("side 1" only)
    Heaven and Hell
    Mob Rules
    Born Again
    Seventh Star
    TYR
    Dehumanizer

all in my left ear ( full mono speaker) at the job. It just worked. Not many bands can get that much airplay in my ear like that. In some ways I find the various lineups a strength. So many different singers and sounds. It's hard to get sick of . I also listened to the Damned live at the bbc and the new Metal Church today. The Damned is like my # 2 band these days and the new Metal Church kicks ass!!!

13, the Best Buy exclusive [Full CD]

Technical Ecstasy
    Ozzy- Bark at The Moon (original mix)
    Ozzy-The Ultimate Sin
    DIO-various tracks off of the first 3 records.