Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Mob Rules
    Ozzy - Speak of the Devil

Today I listened to

Live In Buenos Aires 1994 - Bootleg
    Never Say Die
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Black Sabbath-Reunion [Full CD]
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    Today I listened to

Live In Buenos Aires 1994 - Bootleg
    The original lineup with Martin on vocs. Too bad the setlist is so boring because it's a good recording.
    Today
    Black Sabbath-st
    Paranoid
    Blue Suede Shoes ( makes nice bonus track)
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Today I listened to

Heaven and Hell

Pittsburgh 1978

Today I listened to

The Ozzman Cometh - Ozzy

Black Sabbath-13 [Full CD]

I'm so happy we have some new Sabbath to listen to, I've been listening to this album every day, multiple times, fantastic album.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Iron man - the best of black sabbath

I usually hate greatest hits packages of my fav bands cause they put all the singles and hits on them, but this one is great for a quick sabbath fix, I just skip paranoid on it.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Lord of This World- radio; Uncasville CT boot.

13 [Full Album]

Earth Demos [Full CD]

There is a full cd of the Earth demos? I just have 4 mp3s.

Yesterday I played:
    Master Of Reality
    Vol4
    Today it was
    Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
    Sabotage

I am beginning to see a pattern here........

Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    There is a full cd of the Earth demos? I just have 4 mp3s.
    Yes, it has The Rebel, two versions of it, Thomas Jam, Thomas James, Early One Morning Blues, Early Warning School, which is a different version, When I Came Down, and another version of When I came Down, and an Unknown Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Yes, it has The Rebel, two versions of it, Thomas Jam, Thomas James, Early One Morning Blues, Early Warning School, which is a different version, When I Came Down, and another version of When I came Down, and an Unknown Demo.
    Ok Thanks!! It's a bootleg I'm sure. I Like the Rebel. It shows promise, not quite there yet, but it shows promise. The other stuff isn't exactly a revelation but a must have for us die hards eh?

Ok Thanks!! It's a bootleg I'm sure. I Like the Rebel. It shows promise, not quite there yet, but it shows promise. The other stuff isn't exactly a revelation but a must have for us die hards eh?
    Yes, it is a must for us diehards, it was the first Sabbath gem, Doctor John gave me, the first time I got to meet the man.

Now all I have to listen to is A Song For Jim.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Sabotage [Full CD]

The Devil You Know [Full CD]

Yesterday, "Live Evil"... Today, the Ray Gillen disc of the DE "Eternal Idol", and the first/main disc of the DE "Seventh Star".

And I'll put my hand up as another Damned fan too...
    Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

Right now I am listening to

Quote Originally Posted by Thelemech View Post
    Right now I am listening to

I've been listening to 13 all week long on my drives back and forth to work, I got the songs stuck in my head and keep singing them in my head, just like I did the first 8 classic albums, this is a good sign and means that 13 is, as good as the original 8, and I'm talking about 13 the full album plus the 4 bonus tracks included.

Quote Originally Posted by MJD2013 View Post
    Yesterday, "Live Evil"... Today, the Ray Gillen disc of the DE "Eternal Idol", and the first/main disc of the DE "Seventh Star".

And I'll put my hand up as another Damned fan too...
    Nice ta know ya!! I listen to the Damned almost everyday.

Yesterday
    Technical Ecstacy
    Right Now
    Never Say Die -Shockwave I fuckin Love this album, love this song.

Nice ta know ya!! I listen to the Damned almost everyday.
    And nice to know you too, sir! I wouldn't say I listen every day, but they're part of my musical landscape...

Today has been a Rush day so far- "A Show Of Hands" and the original version of "Vapor Trails", but I have BS "Heaven And Hell" lined up to keep me awake on the very late (or early, depending on how you look at it, it's gonna be 4am!) drive home from work later...
    Follow mens' eyes, As they look to the skies, The shifting shafts of shining, Weave the fabric of their dreams...

And nice to know you too, sir! I wouldn't say I listen every day, but they're part of my musical landscape...

Today has been a Rush day so far- "A Show Of Hands" and the original version of "Vapor Trails", but I have BS "Heaven And Hell" lined up to keep me awake on the very late (or early, depending on how you look at it, it's gonna be 4am!) drive home from work later...
    You're not my doppleganger are you? You like Black Sabbath, you like the Damned and now you're listening to Rush! You'll be telling me you like New Model Army and the the Stranglers next!

Personally I listened to "13" today (as well as Ministry, and Megadeth)
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    You're not my doppleganger are you? You like Black Sabbath, you like the Damned and now you're listening to Rush! You'll be telling me you like New Model Army and the the Stranglers next!

Funny I am Listening to Walk On By From Black and White Right now. I Like Rush up to Signals. Been a Ministry fan since Psalm 69 but never Heard New Model Army before.

Funny I am Listening to Walk On By From Black and White Right now. I Like Rush up to Signals. Been a Ministry fan since Psalm 69 but never Heard New Model Army before.
    I think the Stranglers version of Walk on By is fantasic. Rush went a bit patchy after Grace Under Pressure but the last two or three albums have been top notch.

I only have Psalm 69 by Ministry but I really like it so will take RLPs advice and will be looking at expanding the collection soon. New Model Army are an indie rock band who cover a lot of social issues. I don't think they're well known beyond the UK though.

Johnny Blade, on satellite radio.

Good For Them for playing that one!!!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I think the Stranglers version of Walk on By is fantasic. Rush went a bit patchy after Grace Under Pressure but the last two or three albums have been top notch.

I only have Psalm 69 by Ministry but I really like it so will take RLPs advice and will be looking at expanding the collection soon. New Model Army are an indie rock band who cover a lot of social issues. I don't think they're well known beyond the UK though.
    I Recommend "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste" and "Houses Of The Mole". Those alongside Psalm are their 3 best imo. Saw them live on the Psalm tour back in 1992.... was an insane show!! I think I was 19 at the time.

That reminds me of something unexpected that happened a while back. Our biggest commcercial rock radio, aptly named "Radio Rock", played Sabbath's Walk Away! I was shocked but delighted. An underrated tune even among Sabbath fans, it would have fit TE well IMO. And that riff in the solo section is classic Iommi.
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Today I listened to

13 (again!)
    Blizzard Of Ozz - Ozzy Osbourne

Jammed a little LIVE & LOUD this morning. Of course Feat. BLACK SABBATH doing BLACK SABBATH. \m/

Ha ha, no, I'm not your doppelganger, but I do only live 50 miles away from you, so I could be a stalker! (It's OK, I'm not...) And yes, as it happens, I do like NMA, The Stranglers and Ministry, although I'm not much more than a casual fan of any of them these days, I love Rush and Sabbath much more than any of them. I used to go and see NMA pretty often in the late 80s and early 90s. And they stole guitarist Dave Blomberg from a band I worked with in the early/mid 90s...

Megadeth though, nah... I never really got into them, and Mustaine's incoherent rantings were enough to put off any interest I might have had...

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

13 right now. I just needed something heavy and groovy with life, without being too depressive or aggressive, and i'm not sick and tired of (which i honestly must admit i can get of classic Sabbath once in a while...). So i sat here thinking; hmmmm... Then it dawned; Ofcourse, 13. Haven't heard that in a week or two... Didn't even skip straight to AoR this time.

Edit: did skip Loner, though...

+ Methademic
    And WhoCares - Out of My Mind

Planning most of Iommi afterwards
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 11-18-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Ha ha, no, I'm not your doppelganger, but I do only live 50 miles away from you, so I could be a stalker! (It's OK, I'm not...) And yes, as it happens, I do like NMA, The Stranglers and Ministry, although I'm not much more than a casual fan of any of them these days, I love Rush and Sabbath much more than any of them. I used to go and see NMA pretty often in the late 80s and early 90s. And they stole guitarist Dave Blomberg from a band I worked with in the early/mid 90s...

Megadeth though, nah... I never really got into them, and Mustaine's incoherent rantings were enough to put off any interest I might have had...
    Doppleganger was probably a poor choice of phrase as you'd have to be late 40s, fat and balding ... maybe evil step brother or something!?

I've got some friends in Reading, although I've not been there for many years. Ever tried Sweeney Todd's pie restaurant? Does it even still exist?

Back on Topic - I've only listened to Children of the Sea and Lonely Is the Word today.

Black Sabbath [Full CD]

Black Sabbath-The Dio Years [Full CD]

Today I listened to

Tyr

and Headless Cross on tape.

Continuing the whole discog today I listened to at work:

Heaven and Hell
    Mob Rules
    Born Again
    Seventh Starr

Now I am listening to

Sabotage

Doppleganger was probably a poor choice of phrase as you'd have to be late 40s, fat and balding ... maybe evil step brother or something!?

I've got some friends in Reading, although I've not been there for many years. Ever tried Sweeney Todd's pie restaurant? Does it even still exist?

Back on Topic - I've only listened to Children of the Sea and Lonely Is the Word today.
    Ha ha, well... 40s? Definitely! Fat? That's a matter of opinion, I'm certainly more "rotund" than I used to be! Balding? Luckily, so far, my hair is one of the few bits of me that's still in reasonable working order!

And yes, Sweeney's is still here, I have been there many times over the years... One of Reading's finest dining emporia!

No Sabbath here so far... It's been a The Cult kinda day up 'til now.

13 [Full CD]

Mob Rules [Full CD]

Today I listened to the Never Say Die! album, man how I love this album, I know it's different than the other Sabbath albums, but it is so good.

I also listened to VOL. 4 [Full CD]

Today I listened to the Never Say Die! album, man how I love this album, I know it's different than the other Sabbath albums, but it is so good.

I also listened to VOL. 4 [Full CD]
    NSD is absolutely in my top 3 all time Sabbath albums. Deep apologies for all the fuckin Haters.

Yesterday:
    Eternal Idol
    Headless Cross

took a break played some Motorhead then it was:
    TYR
    Dehumanizer

Today I almost completed my full discog trip with:
    Cross Purposes
    Forbidden ( I like this album more and more as the years go by but it still kinda dies in the middle)
    Then it was the Reunion Bonus tracks plus two other odds and ends followed by the DIO Years Bonus Tracks ending with TDYK
    Psycho Man
    Selling My Soul
    Who's Fooling Who?
    Scary Dreams (live in San Bernadino)
    The Devil Cried
    Shadow Of The Wind
    Ear In The Wall
    The Devil You Know

crazy Sabbath obsession eh??