Default My Friend has been trying to get on this sight for years .

But He can't. His registration has not been allowed. Why is it my friend can't get on but we have spammers coming on here daily ruining this place? Please validate my friends registration, his username is Junior's Eypatch.
    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    But He can't. His registration has not been allowed. Why is it my friend can't get on but we have spammers coming on here daily ruining this place? Please validate my friends registration, his username is Junior's Eypatch.
    Maybe because of his IP address, maybe he's been banned in the past, and is trying to re-register under a different username, but his IP address is being detected on the forums server.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Maybe because of his IP address, maybe he's been banned in the past, and is trying to re-register under a different username, but his IP address is being detected on the forums server.
    I resent the inclination that one of my friends could be of low character OID...how could you say such a thing???

Quote Originally Posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    I resent the inclination that one of my friends could be of low character OID...how could you say such a thing???
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean that way, I was just trying to give an Idea or answer as to why he's having difficulties.

I apologize N.S. I should've had better sense.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean that way, I was just trying to give an Idea or answer as to why he's having difficulties.

I apologize N.S. I should've had better sense.
    Har!!x3..I was totally kidding......no need to apologize you are doing fine.