Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    I have to add I am surprised about your heretical claim that man (who, as you keep saying yourself, was created by God, wasn't he?) were evil by nature. Of course we cannot discuss that here, just wanted to inform you that it does look, well, a tiny little bit inconsistent.
    WTF
    you can't be that stupid to not know the answer to this?
    scary!
    Praying for you \m/

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Take a look at what you’re saying Bill, I don’t think you believe that.
    The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes, i believe that very much, and i think you know why too.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

It always spins me out that a Black Sabbath forum is a haven for lunatic Christians.

I wish you guys would fuck off with all the god business.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    My goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    WTF
    scary!
    Praying for you \m/

Doc, I've only been here for 3 months, and I've already noticed you're using multiple forum accounts. Seriously, don't you see how obvious it is? And how deeply pathetic it looks that you keep applauding yourself using a different name, and bullying others on your own behalf?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    It always spins me out that a Black Sabbath forum is a haven for lunatic Christians.

He's not christian. He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    WTF
    scary!
    Praying for you \m/
    Nihilism my brother ....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes
    I did? .....

Hey Wheels .... always good to see you!

Doc, I've only been here for 3 months, and I've already noticed you're using multiple forum accounts. Seriously, don't you see how obvious it is? And how deeply pathetic it looks that you keep applauding yourself using a different name, and bullying others on your own behalf?
    Oh boy ..... whoops ,, oh girl - you figured us out ,,,, God Bless

He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.
    I may do this ..... but , not in the way you think ,,, I must work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    I enjoy reading your posts Linda and I think you make a lot of sense. You are truly a Sabbath "Superfan" and your knowledge is seconded only by (I know you don't like him) the Doc. I'd rather see you two in some serious Sabbath discussions because I surely enjoy new info coming my way. What do you think Doc?
    Always try brother Turch .... even with all the noise ,,,, respect!

Quote Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    I mean you should definitely take this one thread and then make a huge big scary deal out of it.

I'm like at a 3 here, and you seem to be at 11.

So if I ever ask anyone what Sabbath song is their favorite, I'm issuing an interrogation. So that avenue of conversation is closed to me, I suppose. I guess I'll stick to "How's the weather?" from now on, should I meet any female Black Sabbath fans.

Sad.
    William , my hat is off to you .... knowledge and grace in the mist of chaos.

Excellent thread Jeff

The idea that it's possible to set a generic form of Sabbath fan, male or female, is pretty futile in itself. Just look at this board, most of us share the same passion for Sabbath, but often even for contradictory reasons.
    There's as many "types" of Sabbath fans, or reasons to be, as there are actual Sabbath fans, hence it's statistically bound to be a portion of female Sabbath fans too. It's not harder than that...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-01-2018 at 08:01 AM.

The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes, i believe that very much, and i think you know why too.
    Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.

My falling out with Doc was something I read here on the forum, on the France thread when it got attacked by terrorists, a post by Doc I took as an attack against me, when I chose not to bring religion into that thread and spiral it into a mess, for lack of a better word, I felt angry and hurt.

If I remember correctly Ronn had gotten banned for something he said, and I didn't back him up, I forget the words used by Doc, but they were something like " the person who started this has now chosen to back away, real men do things, I'm a real man, I do things, I'm not a watcher, I'm a doer."

I took those above words as directed at me, and became angry, you see after what happened in France I didn't deem it right to start the religious onslaught, I can't remember exactly what happened and what was said by Ronn and Doc, but it really upset me and these feelings started festering inside of me, my head was spinning and going nuts. How could Doc say such things when I was always there for him and backing him up? I asked myself.

One time I didn't back Ronn up on something, I'm not a man any longer, anger and hurt fueled my emotions, so I retaliated, when I shouldn't have, I should've talked to Doc, instead I tried to discredit the man and said many things to people on this thread to try and discredit him and Ronn, by calling him a sock puppet.

And saying Doc had used me, these months that I've been away from the forum I've had to fight with myself and ask myself why did I do these things? Why didn't I talk to Doc first instead of answering the many calls he gave me, instead of just cutting him completely off?

That was wrong, I should've given Doc the opportunity to talk to me and explain to, if those comments were even meant towards me, but I didn't instead I tried to discredit and defame the man, that wasn't right of me.

You see Billy we sometimes as human beings, don't act accordingly, especially me being a Christian, and yes I am as is Doc, I let my feelings and emotions take over, I became vindictive instead, I regret what I did and what I've said about Doc to people on here.

And maybe one day when I muster up the courage I can talk to Doc and tell him what I said about him and Ronn being his sock puppet, them being the same person, which they aren't, right now I can't talk to Doc on the phone, simply because I am ashamed.

But yes as a man I will come on here and tell everyone I spoke to, in trying to discredit Doc, that I was wrong, very wrong.

And I hope that Doc and Ronn forgive me for that.

I am issuing a public apology to Doc and Ronn, perhaps this post will get deleted, but I'm hoping that the moderators leave it long enough for Doc and Ronn to read it.

All of you that I spoke to about Doc and Ronn being fake and phonies, I apologize to you as well, those comments had no bases, emotions and hurt feelings can do terrible things to a person's head.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Linda, how much I like you and as I said in a above post, you bring new energy and excitement to these forums with your posts, but please don't take other people's statements as fact when referring to Doc and Ronn being the same person and you mention a third person as being the same as Doc, I think you might mean me, and no we are not all three the same people.

Please don't jump on the bandwagon with others, Doctor John has been very good to Billy, myself and others here on the forum, he does not deserve to be talked to in the manner Billy is talking to him.

Linda you are a ray of sunshine that has shined upon us here on the forum, you are a very insightful person when it comes to Sabbath.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

He's not christian. He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.

He's very much Christian Billy, has he ever asked you for anything in return, for the many nice gifts he's given you?

Please don't go down that road, as I have in the past, it's a dark and grueling road Billy, that takes over us and turns us into something we are not.

So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?

Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.
    My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:

The idea that it's possible to set a generic form of Sabbath fan, male or female, is pretty futile in itself. Just look at this board, most of us share the same passion for Sabbath, but often even for contradictory reasons.
    There's as many "types" of Sabbath fans, or reasons to be, as there are actual Sabbath fans, hence it's statistically bound to be a portion of female Sabbath fans too. It's not harder than that...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-01-2018 at 10:06 AM.

So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?
    Great tune from one of the best albums. Is it "sin" he's whispering? Can't really make it out on the earphones i currently use...

My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:
    No one is trying to derail this thread into an argument Bill, not me, just answering some of your misled posts.

Yes let's get back on topic, and may this thread stay open.

"Warren Beatty"
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Thinking back to my elementary school days I remember this girl an eighth grader she had a Sabbath shirt, she caught my eye, I was in the lower grades, this was before I was into Sabbath.

OzzyIsDio , I kid you not .... that almost made me cry , YOU my Friend are a MAN amongst friggin men .... You have no idea what that meant to me brother ,,,, I promise you those words were NOT and WOULD NEVER be spoken about you from myself , I hold you in the highest of regards ..... what you just did is so defining of who you are , I LOVE YOU MAN!

Your friend always , Doc John

OzzyIsDio , I kid you not .... that almost made me cry , YOU my Friend are a MAN amongst friggin men .... You have no idea what that meant to me brother ,,,, I promise you those words were NOT and WOULD NEVER be spoken about you from myself , I hold you in the highest of regards ..... what you just did is so defining of who you are , I LOVE YOU MAN!

Your friend always , Doc John
    Doctor John, I ask forgiveness from both you and Ronn for the falseness I spread and that if there is any forgiveness that could be given to me, please let it be.

I ask God Almighty to forgive my wrongful deeds in that I never turn into that person again, by your very words above you have lifted a great deal of heaviness from me and guilt for something very unChristian I did.

You my friend as is Ronn, will always be my friend and brother to the end.

Those months away from the forum and what I did we’re hell for me, I just ask that both you and Ronn forgive me.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-01-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus fucking Christ
    How have you been Wheels?

I sent you a PM Linda.

Banned

My falling out with Doc was something I read here on the forum, on the France thread when it got attacked by terrorists, a post by Doc I took as an attack against me, when I chose not to bring religion into that thread and spiral it into a mess, for lack of a better word, I felt angry and hurt.

If I remember correctly Ronn had gotten banned for something he said, and I didn't back him up, I forget the words used by Doc, but they were something like " the person who started this has now chosen to back away, real men do things, I'm a real man, I do things, I'm not a watcher, I'm a doer."

I took those above words as directed at me, and became angry, you see after what happened in France I didn't deem it right to start the religious onslaught, I can't remember exactly what happened and what was said by Ronn and Doc, but it really upset me and these feelings started festering inside of me, my head was spinning and going nuts. How could Doc say such things when I was always there for him and backing him up? I asked myself.

One time I didn't back Ronn up on something, I'm not a man any longer, anger and hurt fueled my emotions, so I retaliated, when I shouldn't have, I should've talked to Doc, instead I tried to discredit the man and said many things to people on this thread to try and discredit him and Ronn, by calling him a sock puppet.

And saying Doc had used me, these months that I've been away from the forum I've had to fight with myself and ask myself why did I do these things? Why didn't I talk to Doc first instead of answering the many calls he gave me, instead of just cutting him completely off?

That was wrong, I should've given Doc the opportunity to talk to me and explain to, if those comments were even meant towards me, but I didn't instead I tried to discredit and defame the man, that wasn't right of me.

You see Billy we sometimes as human beings, don't act accordingly, especially me being a Christian, and yes I am as is Doc, I let my feelings and emotions take over, I became vindictive instead, I regret what I did and what I've said about Doc to people on here.

And maybe one day when I muster up the courage I can talk to Doc and tell him what I said about him and Ronn being his sock puppet, them being the same person, which they aren't, right now I can't talk to Doc on the phone, simply because I am ashamed.

But yes as a man I will come on here and tell everyone I spoke to, in trying to discredit Doc, that I was wrong, very wrong.

And I hope that Doc and Ronn forgive me for that.

I am issuing a public apology to Doc and Ronn, perhaps this post will get deleted, but I'm hoping that the moderators leave it long enough for Doc and Ronn to read it.

All of you that I spoke to about Doc and Ronn being fake and phonies, I apologize to you as well, those comments had no bases, emotions and hurt feelings can do terrible things to a person's head.
    Haven't you changed your tune.

Back on the payroll eh?

Either that or you've completely lost your fucking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    Haven't you changed your tune.

Back on the payroll eh?

Either that or you've completely lost your fucking mind.
    Yes I have changed my tune, the things I’ve said about Doc and Ronn to you and others wasn’t right.

You’ve quoted my post Jack, I tried to descredit the man, and now people who have been taken care of by Doc, are now deeply disrespecting the man, as I did.

I said a lot of things bad things about Ronn and Doc to you and others on here and now I’m coming out with it.

No payroll to be on Jack.

Banned

Yes I have changed my tune, the things I’ve said about Doc and Ronn to you and others wasn’t right.

You’ve quoted my post Jack, I tried to descredit the man, and now people who have been taken care of by Doc, are now deeply disrespecting the man, as I did.

I said a lot of things bad things about Ronn and Doc to you and others on here and now I’m coming out with it.

No payroll to be on Jack.
    Dont believe a word you say. I wouldn't put it past you that you's have colluded the whole thing.

You're both evil to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    Dont believe a word you say. I wouldn't put it past you that you's have colluded the whole thing.

You're both evil to the core.
    Sorry you feel that way Jack, I have no quarrel with you, this is my fault.

What the hell has happened here??? Has this place gone spooky? Seems like...

"Nick Nolte"

Just making some long overdue amends William.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynlsol View Post
    "Nick Nolte"
    Vynlsol, I apologize to you as well, you’re a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynlsol View Post
    "Nick Nolte"
    What a fucking circus...

What a fucking circus...
    That it is.

What a fucking circus...

^^ There's no smiley that can describe how much i'm laughing now...

It’s all good, I’m at peace with myself.

Carry On.

It’s all good, I’m at peace with myself.

Carry On.
    OID , don't worry about Jack , he says his peace and moves on , not a bad guy - just not a fan of me ... as for Billy , he knows what I'm about , I believe he took the work comment to mean him ... (it wasn't meant for you Billy , and who it was meant for was not in a mean way - I just was expressing why William wasn't matching a book with a book - life!) (and Billy you know for a fact even if you hate me , I would help you with bills , gas , anything .... but drugs )

Billy , in the history of this forum , you n Roller - maybe Thel? - , are the only 2 people I have ever asked , "What happen with OID and I" ....... you can hate me for ?? , but you know you don't.

OID , first off , no sorry needed , I was never upset with you , forgiveness was immediate ..... would never say a word against you the person my brother ,,,, I had no clue what happen lol , I was friggin clueless .... Mary , Art , Ted , JR , Kelly were searching the net to find answers ,,, Ronn was like "We are the 3 amigos , when one is down , the other 2 work harder til the 3rd is back , and OID will be back" ..... Amen!

What you read in that France thread - was in no WAY , SHAPE or FORM about you AT ALL brother , not one bit , not a single word ..... I swear to you I have never said a derogatory comment about you to anyone EVER ..... and when I say to you - THANKYOU for this morning - I can't even express it brother - someone sent me a text , I was at the club , I read it , I told Mary to tell Ronn - and I responded to you as fast as I was able - I've been healing the world all day , and helping the homeless tonight - but , in my head I could not wait to get here and say - "THANKYOU FOR BEING YOU , that's a special thing to be , and your IT man!"

I know more Sabbath fans than most ,, and about 22% are females ,, some , maybe even 20% , are hardcore ,,,, with that being said , everything William was saying made total complete sense , especially when paying attention to where he was coming from ..... as for I , male or female , get drilled by me with questions - more intense than , but along the same framework of William's thoughts - for one to even be able to have the opportunity for I to formulate an opinion on if I want to waste my time or not (sad but true).

God Bless
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-01-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Hey , at least we all love the right band ....

I know more Sabbath fans than most ,, and about 22% are females ,, some , maybe even 20% , are hardcore
    I don't necessarily agree with William, but if you posted these stats a lot earlier it would have saved a lot of hurtful comments and unnecessary banter. It might have even convinced William.

OID, I am glad to see you active again and to hear that you reconciled your misunderstanding.

Vyn, I wish you a speedy recovery. Nice job on bringing some humor into this nonsense.

Linda, yes, Jeff offered a different perspective than WC, but then the discussion down this path came to an end. Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions. Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members. On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here, however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath. Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.

Billy, I hope you are well. Some of your recent comments are not consistent with your regular thoughtful and level-headed contributions.

Doc, your stats are interesting. I wonder if the female interest in Black Sabbath has been increasing over time.

Shut down this site, Ozzy said "God bless you" in concert. Wait a minute, several Black Sabbath songs also say the unspeakable word. This cannot be tolerated!

Banned

^^ You'll need better gloves than that if we ever meet bra
    The professor Azumah Nelson!
    YoY

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    OID, I am glad to see you active again and to hear that you reconciled your misunderstanding.

Vyn, I wish you a speedy recovery. Nice job on bringing some humor into this nonsense.

Linda, yes, Jeff offered a different perspective than WC, but then the discussion down this path came to an end. Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions. Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members. On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here, however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath. Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.

Billy, I hope you are well. Some of your recent comments are not consistent with your regular thoughtful and level-headed contributions.

Doc, your stats are interesting. I wonder if the female interest in Black Sabbath has been increasing over time.

Shut down this site, Ozzy said "God bless you" in concert. Wait a minute, several Black Sabbath songs also say the unspeakable word. This cannot be tolerated!
    Well said!
    I know 4 real Sabbath fans that are ladies

Banned

and Billy you know for a fact even if you hate me , I would help you with bills , gas , anything .... but drugs )
    It is fascinating that the frequency of you talking about your wealth and offering to "help" (read: bribe) people even in the most improper situations comes pretty close to the frequency of your mentioning God.

Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions.
    Thank you, your kind words are truly appreciated. I will say sorry in advance for subjecting some of your claims to the same procedure.;-) Please don't take it personally, I am disagreeing with some things you say, not with you as a person.

Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members.
    So you are not aware he was once banned from the forum for precisely that reason? He was for a fact, it has been confirmed several times. Of course, that alone does not prove he is still doing it of course, but the way that "Ronn" keeps applauding "BTE" and acting as his bandog much of the time seems to resemble extremely closely the exact procedure that the Doc once applied with his fake accounts. As a new member, I am reading many old threads on this forum in order to learn, and it's very obvious to me.

On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here,
    ...well, not surprisingly so, given how that personality affects his behavior and how that behavior affects the interactions and atmosphere on this forum.

however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath.
    I am not sure how to measure that, but honestly, I don't really care that much. For my opinion about a person and/or their actions, their being a Sabbath fan or not is definitely not my first priority criteria.

Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.
    Rollerjoint and many others have provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath too, but haven't at the same time tried to achieve hegemony by bribery ("helping") and bullying, let alone used a fake account to applaud themselves (again, this is not a theory, it has been confirmed to me).

]Doc, your stats are interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with William, but if you posted these stats a lot earlier it would have saved a lot of hurtful comments and unnecessary banter. It might have even convinced William.
    Well, others have stated before in this thread that there was, overall or at certain times, a significant amount of female Sabbath fans. The Doc does the same, uses two % numbers, and boom!, apparently we have a "statistic". The Doc has made it very clear that he doesn't believe in the validity of scientific proof at all, so what makes you think that those numbers are the result of a statistical inquiry? It's just numbers off the top of his head. If William won't be convinced by those, I'd have to side with him on that point: these % numbers are just another personal estimation, just like the ones that didn't make William change his mind at all, so why should these ones have any special weight in the argument?

If Ozzy was posting on this forum, and he included "God this" or "Jesus that" in almost every post, I would indeed find that annoying. Anyway, even when Ozzy shouts that kind of stuff, he isn't trying to evangelise other people. That makes quite a difference IMO.
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-02-2018 at 07:19 AM.