Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    It is fascinating that the frequency of you talking about your wealth and offering to "help" (read: bribe) people even in the most improper situations comes pretty close to the frequency of your mentioning God.

I am sure that you are aware he was once banned from the forum for precisely that reason, don't you?

On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here,
    ...well, not surprisingly so, given how that personality affects his behavior and how that behavior affects the interactions and atmosphere on this forum.

I am not sure how to measure that, but honestly, I don't really care that much. For my opinion about a person and/or their actions, their being a Sabbath fan or not is definitely not my first priority criteria.

Rollerjoint and many others have provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath too, but haven't at the same time tried to achieve hegemony by bribery ("helping") and bullying, let alone used a fake account to applaud themselves (again, this is not a theory, it has been confirmed to me).

Well, others have stated before in this thread that there was, overall or at certain times, a significant amount of female Sabbath fans. The Doc does the same, uses two % numbers, and boom!, apparently we have a "statistic". The Doc has made it very clear that he doesn't believe in the validity of scientific proof at all, so what makes you think that those numbers are the result of a statistical inquiry? It's just numbers off the top of his head. If William won't be convinced by those, I'd have to side with him on that point: these % numbers are just another personal estimation, just like the ones that didn't make William change his mind at all, so why should these ones have any special weight in the argument?

If Ozzy was posting on this forum, and he included "God this" or "Jesus that" in almost every post, I would indeed find that annoying. Anyway, even when Ozzy shouts that kind of stuff, he isn't trying to evangelise other people. That makes quite a difference IMO.
    Linda , "wealth" and help going together is biblical .... have I actually bought up "wealth" ? , maybe 3 times in 6 years - maybe ? - and never just because , have I ? EDIT - and maybe I have , I'm asking sincerely.

Ya 22% is an accurate number , and based on how many fans I'm around , pretty accurate at that ..... sorry that upsets you ?

Bribe , really ?

I was band for the same IP address (clubs , locations) , not for being the same poster (many people I know are on these forums from the EXACT same location , hence the success of "The Listen") (Joe is aware of that) , in fact multiple PEOPLE have used Ronn's one account (out of respect to D) or there would be 6 or more of us running around.

The true Ronn is special .... and has sent hundreds of packages to people here.

I on the other hand have posted only as JESUS SAVES and BTE .... the importance of that to you is flattering tho ....

Anyways your intensity is good for BSO - EDIT - I mean this , insanity included

God Bless
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-02-2018 at 07:46 AM. Reason: A day in a life .....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    ...wealth...help...biblical...sent hundreds of packages to people here...JESUS...BTE...God...
    Sums it up pretty well I guess. Now back to the the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerjoint View Post
    1972. United States of America. Virginia Davies, a true pioneer.

Doesn't go for Iron Man, Paranoid, Sweet Leaf or any of that lightweight stuff, but straight to the heaviest song ever recorded by anyone at the time, Electric Funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Who is Virginia Davies Roller?
    Roller, we need you here... ;-)

Now back to the the topic?
    Amen to that!!

OID , don't worry about Jack , he says his peace and moves on , not a bad guy - just not a fan of me ... as for Billy , he knows what I'm about , I believe he took the work comment to mean him ... (it wasn't meant for you Billy , and who it was meant for was not in a mean way - I just was expressing why William wasn't matching a book with a book - life!) (and Billy you know for a fact even if you hate me , I would help you with bills , gas , anything .... but drugs )

Billy , in the history of this forum , you n Roller - maybe Thel? - , are the only 2 people I have ever asked , "What happen with OID and I" ....... you can hate me for ?? , but you know you don't.

OID , first off , no sorry needed , I was never upset with you , forgiveness was immediate ..... would never say a word against you the person my brother ,,,, I had no clue what happen lol , I was friggin clueless .... Mary , Art , Ted , JR , Kelly were searching the net to find answers ,,, Ronn was like "We are the 3 amigos , when one is down , the other 2 work harder til the 3rd is back , and OID will be back" ..... Amen!

What you read in that France thread - was in no WAY , SHAPE or FORM about you AT ALL brother , not one bit , not a single word ..... I swear to you I have never said a derogatory comment about you to anyone EVER ..... and when I say to you - THANKYOU for this morning - I can't even express it brother - someone sent me a text , I was at the club , I read it , I told Mary to tell Ronn - and I responded to you as fast as I was able - I've been healing the world all day , and helping the homeless tonight - but , in my head I could not wait to get here and say - "THANKYOU FOR BEING YOU , that's a special thing to be , and your IT man!"

I know more Sabbath fans than most ,, and about 22% are females ,, some , maybe even 20% , are hardcore ,,,, with that being said , everything William was saying made total complete sense , especially when paying attention to where he was coming from ..... as for I , male or female , get drilled by me with questions - more intense than , but along the same framework of William's thoughts - for one to even be able to have the opportunity for I to formulate an opinion on if I want to waste my time or not (sad but true).

God Bless

Thank you Doc, we as human beings sometimes let our earthly emotions take over instead of our spiritual ones, sometimes it takes a lot of praying and asking our Lord to guide us in the right direction.

You have been good to many on here, including those who are now attacking you, without ever asking anything in return, that is not bribing but being selfless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    OID, I am glad to see you active again and to hear that you reconciled your misunderstanding.

Vyn, I wish you a speedy recovery. Nice job on bringing some humor into this nonsense.

Linda, yes, Jeff offered a different perspective than WC, but then the discussion down this path came to an end. Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions. Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members. On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here, however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath. Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.

Billy, I hope you are well. Some of your recent comments are not consistent with your regular thoughtful and level-headed contributions.

Doc, your stats are interesting. I wonder if the female interest in Black Sabbath has been increasing over time.

Shut down this site, Ozzy said "God bless you" in concert. Wait a minute, several Black Sabbath songs also say the unspeakable word. This cannot be tolerated!
    Thank you Sabman, you're always a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    ^^ You'll need better gloves than that if we ever meet bra
    The professor Azumah Nelson!
    YoY
    Ronn, this post cracked me up, God bless you brother and thank you for accepting my friendship as Doc did.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-02-2018 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Typo
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Hi Linda, I've looked this lady up several times, google and yahoo searched, to no avail,

It would be interesting to find out who this Virginia Davies is.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

It would be interesting to find out who this Virginia Davies is.
    That was from a 1972 St Petersburg, Florida newspaper article asking teens about the current tastes in music. Those kids would be in their 60's now. I have no idea who Virginia Davies is, or was.

The article and the "pioneer" comment were meant to be humorous, as there were always lots of female Sabbath fans!

That was from a 1972 St Petersburg, Florida newspaper article asking teens about the current tastes in music. Those kids would be in their 60's now. I have no idea who Virginia Davies is, or was.

The article and the "pioneer" comment were meant to be humorous, as there were always lots of female Sabbath fans!
    Thank you Roller.

It is fascinating that the frequency of you talking about your wealth and offering to "help" (read: bribe) people even in the most improper situations comes pretty close to the frequency of your mentioning God.

Thank you, your kind words are truly appreciated. I will say sorry in advance for subjecting some of your claims to the same procedure.;-) Please don't take it personally, I am disagreeing with some things you say, not with you as a person.

So you are not aware he was once banned from the forum for precisely that reason? He was for a fact, it has been confirmed several times. Of course, that alone does not prove he is still doing it of course, but the way that "Ronn" keeps applauding "BTE" and acting as his bandog much of the time seems to resemble extremely closely the exact procedure that the Doc once applied with his fake accounts. As a new member, I am reading many old threads on this forum in order to learn, and it's very obvious to me.

...well, not surprisingly so, given how that personality affects his behavior and how that behavior affects the interactions and atmosphere on this forum.

I am not sure how to measure that, but honestly, I don't really care that much. For my opinion about a person and/or their actions, their being a Sabbath fan or not is definitely not my first priority criteria.

Rollerjoint and many others have provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath too, but haven't at the same time tried to achieve hegemony by bribery ("helping") and bullying, let alone used a fake account to applaud themselves (again, this is not a theory, it has been confirmed to me).

Well, others have stated before in this thread that there was, overall or at certain times, a significant amount of female Sabbath fans. The Doc does the same, uses two % numbers, and boom!, apparently we have a "statistic". The Doc has made it very clear that he doesn't believe in the validity of scientific proof at all, so what makes you think that those numbers are the result of a statistical inquiry? It's just numbers off the top of his head. If William won't be convinced by those, I'd have to side with him on that point: these % numbers are just another personal estimation, just like the ones that didn't make William change his mind at all, so why should these ones have any special weight in the argument?

If Ozzy was posting on this forum, and he included "God this" or "Jesus that" in almost every post, I would indeed find that annoying. Anyway, even when Ozzy shouts that kind of stuff, he isn't trying to evangelise other people. That makes quite a difference IMO.
    It is disappointing that some of these points of little relevance continue to swirl. You pulled an old accusation, which was not accurate, and continued to run with it. I have a great deal of respect for Joe, and he clearly does not see this as a current issue. If I own a black car and five other people in my neighborhood also own black cars, does that mean that we are the same person? Perhaps, I am also Ozzy, Doc, or Chuck Norris. I am not here to defend Doc, however it is necessary to illustrate the big picture regarding the great/mysterious/evil/passionate character known as Doc. Yes, passion about Black Sabbath matters on BSO. I have never seen someone this passionate about a band. If you read some of his contributions, you would see a guy who is obsessed with every note ever produced by the masters. Even more surprising, there are several people who have met Doc in person and attended events he has sponsored. Bribery? That is a very cynical view and not reflective of reality. The man I have known, takes pleasure in assisting fellow members enhance their enjoyment of Black Sabbath. Did you know that he sent several members boots of the specific show that they attended on the 13 tour? As you can see, many respect and are supportive of Doc. I do not always agree with Doc on his ratings, yet I am not offended by his presentation. Everyone is flawed, and a strong passion can result in statements which come across as arrogant, or authoritarian. Of course there are other solid contributors here, and there are also many who only contribute negativity.

Mentioning God, or a statement reflecting a religious belief hardly equates to an attempt to evangelise. Hypersensitivity to certain words, or a varying opinion, diminishes free speech and open debate. Back to the original topic, one can only contribute his/her personal experiences to the discussion of the fan base of Black Sabbath, and these accounts provide value to BSO. In the End interviews, I believe Geezer commented on a wider acceptance of Black Sabbath in recent years. How much has this changed the demographic?

It is disappointing that some of these points of little relevance continue to swirl. You pulled an old accusation, which was not accurate, and continued to run with it. I have a great deal of respect for Joe, and he clearly does not see this as a current issue. If I own a black car and five other people in my neighborhood also own black cars, does that mean that we are the same person? Perhaps, I am also Ozzy, Doc, or Chuck Norris. I am not here to defend Doc, however it is necessary to illustrate the big picture regarding the great/mysterious/evil/passionate character known as Doc. Yes, passion about Black Sabbath matters on BSO. I have never seen someone this passionate about a band. If you read some of his contributions, you would see a guy who is obsessed with every note ever produced by the masters. Even more surprising, there are several people who have met Doc in person and attended events he has sponsored. Bribery? That is a very cynical view and not reflective of reality. The man I have known, takes pleasure in assisting fellow members enhance their enjoyment of Black Sabbath. Did you know that he sent several members boots of the specific show that they attended on the 13 tour? As you can see, many respect and are supportive of Doc. I do not always agree with Doc on his ratings, yet I am not offended by his presentation. Everyone is flawed, and a strong passion can result in statements which come across as arrogant, or authoritarian. Of course there are other solid contributors here, and there are also many who only contribute negativity.

Mentioning God, or a statement reflecting a religious belief hardly equates to an attempt to evangelise. Hypersensitivity to certain words, or a varying opinion, diminishes free speech and open debate. Back to the original topic, one can only contribute his/her personal experiences to the discussion of the fan base of Black Sabbath, and these accounts provide value to BSO. In the End interviews, I believe Geezer commented on a wider acceptance of Black Sabbath in recent years. How much has this changed the demographic?
    That is true Sabman, I have met Doc in several occasions. He is real.

Great points you made.

Hypersensitivity to certain words, or a varying opinion, diminishes free speech and open debate. Back to the original topic, one can only contribute his/her personal experiences to the discussion of the fan base of Black Sabbath, and these accounts provide value to BSO.
    With this in mind TSC, I hope you agree then that one of the most popular album threads in recent years shouldn't have been locked--- simply because two people displayed "hypersensitivity" towards facts and viewpoints that differed from theirs. Respect.
    Last edited by A Sabbath Historian; 02-02-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Banned

Ronn, this post cracked me up, God bless you brother and thank you for accepting my friendship as Doc did.
    You think threatening a fellow member with physical violence is funny do you? Or were you you just to fucking stupid to see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    You think threatening a fellow member with physical violence is funny do you? Or were you you just to fucking stupid to see that?
    You’re exaggerating Jack, there was no threatening, I thought it funny about the sock and Ronn saying you’ll need bigger gloves.

I have no problem with you, or anyone on here.

Come on Jack really?

Banned

That is true Sabman, I have met Doc in several occasions. He is real.
    Sure, but nobody has doubted that.

You're right - I overlooked Ronn's post until you just quoted it. I agree it was a threat, it is not funny and not acceptable.

You’re exaggerating Jack, there was no threatening, I thought it funny about the sock and Ronn saying you’ll need bigger gloves.
    I have no problem with you, or anyone on here.
    Come on Jack really?
    OID, honestly, everyone here knows "Ronn" is a bully (or rather, he is the bully+cheerleader account of the Doc). He has been banned for a while because of that, and we all know his posts. Denying it won't change it.
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-02-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Banned

Thanks Roller, your posts are always appreciated. Any more material, pictures, articles, evidence is welcome.

Sure, but nobody has doubted that.

You're right - I overlooked Ronn's post until you just quoted it. I agree it was a threat, it is not funny and not acceptable.

OID, honestly, everyone here knows "Ronn" is a bully (or rather, he is the bully+cheerleader account of the Doc). He has been banned for a while because of that, and we all know his posts. Denying it won't change it.
    Ronn is no bully, Linda. That was a joke, the man was being called a puppet and he answered, who was being the bully?

You can call Jack a bully, he came on here and called me Effing stupid, did I retaliate? No.

I’m at peace with Jack no problem with him and no quarrels with him, I wish him the best.

I myself have called Ronn a sock puppet, never felt threatened by him, and I called him that with no basis to it, just out of anger, something I regret.

The multiple accounts have been explained. Ronn is not Doc, the man is a man above men, all the Sabbath joy he’s spread around here, to Billy, Jack, myself and countless others on here is proof of that.

We all say things on here we don’t agree with, but Doc says something people don’t agree with and he gets jumped on.

Jack instigated the situation with a sock puppet picture, Ronn jokingly answered, Jack is half a world away. Yet Ronn is threatening him violently? Come on Linda, I’ve asked you not to jump on the bandwagon.

Ronn has no qualms with Jack or anyone, just as I don’t.

Banned

Ronn is no bully, Linda. That was a joke, the man was being called a puppet and he answered, who was being the bully?

You can call Jack a bully, he came on here and called me Effing stupid, did I retaliate? No.

I’m at peace with Jack no problem with him and no quarrels with him, I wish him the best.

I myself have called Ronn a sock puppet, never felt threatened by him, and I called him that with no basis to it, just out of anger, something I regret.

The multiple accounts have been explained. Ronn is not Doc, the man is a man above men, all the Sabbath joy he’s spread around here, to Billy, Jack, myself and countless others on here is proof of that.

We all say things on here we don’t agree with, but Doc says something people don’t agree with and he gets jumped on.

Jack instigated the situation with a sock puppet picture, Ronn jokingly answered, Jack is half a world away. Yet Ronn is threatening him violently? Come on Linda, I’ve asked you not to jump on the bandwagon.

Honestly, OID, neither the Doc nor his puppet account deserve your courageous defense.

Honestly, OID, neither the Doc nor his puppet account deserve your courageous defense.
    I’m not being courageous Linda, Doc is a good man, hasn’t done anyone on here any wrong, yet people on here who relished in his goodness and gifts are siccing the dogs on him.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-03-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Typo

seriously dude, it was a joke in response to your constant bullshit
    and a respectful one at that
    besides Jeff Fenech won the 3rd match \m/

Lol, that's not why I was banned one time for 5 days
    Besides how can I be the doc when I'm in fact Batman

Well said YoY
    I don't understand why doc feels sorry for her,
    I think she is in love with him

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronn View Post
    I don't understand why doc feels sorry for her,
    I think she is in love with him
    Aha, so the Doc is a woman? ;-)

Aha, so the Doc is a woman? ;-)
    hahaha that was good! \m/

do you have the first show of the tyr tour?

Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    Where's William? ... Can anyone say "troll"?
    For Whom the Bill Trolls?
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

^^100% agree Vynl. We need a return of seriousness in this thread so pro-feminist at the beginning and which became a raging battle sex against sex. Weak sex is not the one we believe.No laugh.
    but, fact : Sabbath is a male band for male audience.

ok , Peace ...

Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?
    I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB

I’ve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.

Banned

I’ve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.
    Nice story!

Nice story!
    Thank you Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB
    William, how can I be so foolish to think I could stand up to you. My neural pathways are as strong as they will ever be and maybe I should call Doc about my mustard-seed soul. And by the way, my mother is dead you dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynlsol View Post
    For Whom the Bill Trolls?
    This is why I'm glad you're back. Nice one

William, how can I be so foolish to think I could stand up to you. My neural pathways are as strong as they will ever be and maybe I should call Doc about my mustard-seed soul. And by the way, my mother is dead you dick.
    My good brother Turch , Faith the size of a Mustard Seed is Eternal in Christ Jesus , I know you know this .... with that being said , I'm so sorry everything came to this in this thread at this time with our BSO family ,,,, far more important than that is the fact that your Mom is in a Glorified Body smiling at the face of God and dancing with Jesus.

@TYR ,

@RONN , Excellent shows she hooked you up with ..... Enjoy!

@OID , the good ole days of "13"! .... forum was at its family peak ..... and thank you!

@SABMAN , your intelligence is a blessing on these boards ..... and thank you!

@HISTORIAN , sorry it went that way .... what a masterpiece the "Star" is

@WILLIAM , please know along with Sweet and Vyn , Turch is one of the nicest guys on these boards ..... AND , I must say , I'm in total disagreement with everyone who finds you at fault here .... I personally with a simple read , see that you were true , honest and dealt with what was being thrown at you .... Kudos!

@LINDA , thanks for hooking up Ronn , very Kool

@JACK , where ever I BTE did you wrong , I'm very sorry for it , and I truly have no idea when I did it brother , if I could take it back I would.

Hey , side note , back on topic .... was with 9 SABBATH FANS (including myself) today breaking down TYR and 13 ,,,, 2 were Lady's , do the math

EDIT - new Super Bowl commercial ..... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-03-2018 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Keep the Sabbath alive!

My good brother Turch , Faith the size of a Mustard Seed is Eternal in Christ Jesus , I know you know this .... with that being said , I'm so sorry everything came to this in this thread at this time with our BSO family ,,,, far more important than that is the fact that your Mom is in a Glorified Body smiling at the face of God and dancing with Jesus.

EDIT - new Super Bowl commercial ..... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
    Thank you Doc. And cool commercial.

Banned

Faith Mustard Eternal Christ Jesus Glorified God Jesus.
    Hey Doc, confusing Sabbath forum with church, don't you. I am sure people in church will be delighted when you start preaching to them about Seventh Star.

@RONN , Excellent shows she hooked you up with ..... Enjoy! @LINDA , thanks for hooking up Ronn , very Kool
    Well, I believe that every human being deserves to listen to the Black Sabbath shows they want to, even Ronn aka you.

You are saying this:
    @WILLIAM ..... I must say , I'm in total disagreement with everyone who finds you at fault here .... I personally with a simple read , see that you were true , honest and dealt with what was being thrown at you .... Kudos!
    and this at the same time:
    was with 9 SABBATH FANS (including myself) today breaking down TYR and 13 ,,,, 2 were Lady's , do the math
    So William was right and wrong at the same time: there are true female Sabbath fans and there are not? Well, I guess logical consistency is just something that got spilled on the floor when you and a few others here were supposed to drink from it as kids.
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-04-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Awwww , you are truly adorable ..... OK I will accommodate your thoughts , they seem naive enough -

Hey Doc, confusing Sabbath forum with church, don't you. I am sure people in church will be delighted when you start preaching to them about Seventh Star.

Well, I believe that every human being deserves to listen to the Black Sabbath shows they want to, even Ronn aka you.

You are saying this:

So William was right and wrong at the same time: there are true female Sabbath fans and there are not? Well, I guess logical consistency is just something that got spilled on the floor when you and a few others here were supposed to drink from it as kids.
    Love Seventh Star!

Sure , no problem , I'm everyone ....

Honey , if you saw my Sabbath contents and assemblage you would fall down , to be fair so would Iommi.

Logic would tell a toddler by reading my post , William was right in presentation ..... yet , get this - wrong in theory ,,,,,, the total flip side of yourself .... make sense for ya now.

@TYR , a thought to your "random thought thread" comment and me having to elaborate on my simple thoughts here .... are perfect examples of , like you said - "the world has gone mad" ,,,, but isn't fun trying to help it

peace n love all

William, my mother is dead.
    Yes, but still *her* basement, in spirit.

Hope that clears things up.

I'm told you're cool; I wonder if any evidence to that notion will reveal itself?

You are saying this:

I don't believe I *ever* said there aren't any "true" female Sabbath fans. If you can produce text I wrote that makes this claim, I invite you to do so.

No, what I believe is that you're putting a hyper-sensitive spin on what I said. What I've actually said and maintained is that I've never MET a "true" female Sabbath fan by *my* standards. "Met" is defined as someone I've personally interacted with in real life, and not just on an internet forum.

I gave several examples of the types of females I have encountered who either claim to be a "Fan" or appear to be based on their T-shirt choice. I believe most people here would agree that, given my examples, they would find it difficult to call those females true fans.

But you, person who goes by Linda, if memory serves, you've got your teeth sunken in, don't you? You've bitten in and now you are determined to keep clenching with your jaw until blood is drawn or limbs are severed. This thread seems to mean everything to you; the fate of the world (or maybe just the gender you identify with) depends on the outcome of this thread and the defeat of the evil, vile William_the_Bloody.

You seek to discredit and nullify my personal experiences at all costs, to the point of dispensing with the text as written and choosing instead imaginary quotes that suit your agenda.
    (Somehow, this makes me a troll in the eyes of the very small-minded.)

I gather that in order for this to be over, I must blindly accept your anecdotes of these legions of hard-core female Sabbath fans that are out there, somewhere (perhaps in Sri Lanka, I'm unware of their musical tastes and trends there) and be contrite in my acceptance of these fables.

Let us all, just for a moment, sit back and recollect all of the times we've been a passenger in a female's car and been subjected to the musical stylings of Black Sabbath. I remember all of the times I had to sweep away a pile of Black Sabbath jewel cases off of the passenger seat before I could sit down. I remember all of those female stereos that were modified to have an aux input so they could get their Sabbath-heavy playlists off of their devices and into their car audio.

Let's all sit on the porch and pour ourselves a glass of Country Time Lemonade from a pitcher, rocking gently in our wooden, antique rocking chairs...smell of cinnamon brooms in the air...and reminisce about all the times our girlfriends dragged us to the record store because she heard there was still a copy of TYR on Vinyl sitting there, and it's the only one she doesn't have.

Or all of the times we first went to our new girlfriends houses as teens and, entering the sanctity of her bedroom, seeing all of the Geezer Butler posters on the wall.

Don't you all remember these times? What about that girl you knew who tried to re-create Iommi's 7th Star Jacket, the one with all the dangling crosses?

Let's all make a list of the names of the ladies we know who can, without using a search engine, type out all of the lyrics to...oh, let's not make it too hard...Snowblind.

Yes, I stand corrected, there are a TON of real, female Black Sabbath fans out there. Just a ton. Their name is Legion: I am humbled and shamed in my correction on this subject.

I will take measures to kill myself as soon as possible; I have dishonored my ancestors.

-WTB

^^^^^ Explains your point to a "T" , best post by anyone in a year .... that was awesome!

With that , I'm off to Church.

Just friggin AWESOME!

Banned

Honey , if you saw my Sabbath contents and assemblage you would fall down , to be fair so would Iommi.
    ...and here you go again showing off your wealth, this time by rubbing it in everybody's face how many super-rare Sabbath recordings you have. I guess most of your followers don't even notice that you are fobbing them off with widely and commercially available recordings, while at the same time hoarding every one of those truly rare and super "secret" (LOL) recordings that you keep bragging about. (I will leave it to religious people like you to discuss what the bible has to say about such behavior. Quite a lot actually.) I am sure that the people who gave you all those super duper mega rarities are fully aware that you keep talking about them on a forum that can be read by every person on the internet without even registering, aren't they?

I don't know how you were brought up, but at least in the part of the Sabbath collecting and trading scene where I feel at home it is common to share those recordings one is talking about when somebody requests them; and it is equally common to keep one's mouth shut about those recordings one won't are can't share anyway.

By the way, just stop calling me "honey" or "sweetheart" or anything like that. Even your alter ego Ronn hasn't been called "pumpkin" or "pookie" by you either (AFAIK), so maybe you can reserve at least that way of belittling others to whoever requests it.

... !!! ??? ...
    Well, quite a lot of words for somebody who suggests that I am the one who got her teeth sunken in and cannot let go. I even ignored the comment where you suggested that everybody else here, or maybe Turch in particular (you didn't really make clear who you were addressing) is beneath you. The only reason why I referred to our discussion again was that I found it interesting how BTE disagreed and agreed with you at the same time. As for your request for textual evidence, honestly: given that you still haven't adressed any of my main arguments (or rather, my rebuttals of your arguments) at all, and instead keep switching subjects and points whenever anything you said gets refuted, why should I start trying to argue with you again? Why should anybody bother to present further evidence to you after you ignored pretty much every peace of evidence that has been presented on this thread already? Anybody who can read can make up their own minds on which person and what point is right or wrong here.

Anyhow, after all you've said in this thread (and given the way you said it), it seems pretty obvious why women who are truly into Sabbath don't exactly seek your company.

I'm told you're cool; I wonder if any evidence to that notion will reveal itself?
    I can imagine that Turch might have better things to do than proving to you what a "cool" person (according to your definition, of course) he is. Anyway, maybe I am wrong and that's exactly the way he wants to spend his leisure time.
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-04-2018 at 09:52 AM.

1. Only William can answer why he has become so hyper-sensitive about Turch.

2. Doc using terms of endearment like "honey" and "sweetheart" as pejoratives is piss-poor comportment

3. Can anyone explain wtf is going on with this:

gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

No personal attacks they say, but truly, these are the best types of threads. I don't hang round these parts much these days, but this has been must see TV for me. I would argue that such arguments boost the traffic to the site, and as such, personal attacks should in fact be obligatory instead of prohibited. With that in mind: Y'all suck!!

You bought and sold me with your lying words.
    Phil, your head's all full of lice!

...and here you go again showing off your wealth, this time by rubbing it in everybody's face how many super-rare Sabbath recordings you have. I guess most of your followers don't even notice that you are fobbing them off with widely and commercially available recordings, while at the same time hoarding every one of those truly rare and super "secret" (LOL) recordings that you keep bragging about. (I will leave it to religious people like you to discuss what the bible has to say about such behavior. Quite a lot actually.) I am sure that the people who gave you all those super duper mega rarities are fully aware that you keep talking about them on a forum that can be read by every person on the internet without even registering, aren't they?

I don't know how you were brought up, but at least in the part of the Sabbath collecting and trading scene where I feel at home it is common to share those recordings one is talking about when somebody requests them; and it is equally common to keep one's mouth shut about those recordings one won't are can't share anyway.

By the way, just stop calling me "honey" or "sweetheart" or anything like that. Even your alter ego Ronn hasn't been called "pumpkin" or "pookie" by you either (AFAIK), so maybe you can reserve at least that way of belittling others to whoever requests it.

Well, quite a lot of words for somebody who suggests that I am the one who got her teeth sunken in and cannot let go. I even ignored the comment where you suggested that everybody else here, or maybe Turch in particular (you didn't really make clear who you were addressing) is beneath you. The only reason why I referred to our discussion again was that I found it interesting how BTE disagreed and agreed with you at the same time. As for your request for textual evidence, honestly: given that you still haven't adressed any of my main arguments (or rather, my rebuttals of your arguments) at all, and instead keep switching subjects and points whenever anything you said gets refuted, why should I start trying to argue with you again? Why should anybody bother to present further evidence to you after you ignored pretty much every peace of evidence that has been presented on this thread already? Anybody who can read can make up their own minds on which person and what point is right or wrong here.

Anyhow, after all you've said in this thread (and given the way you said it), it seems pretty obvious why women who are truly into Sabbath don't exactly seek your company.

I can imagine that Turch might have better things to do than proving to you what a "cool" person (according to your definition, of course) he is. Anyway, maybe I am wrong and that's exactly the way he wants to spend his leisure time.
    The part where you think that my personal experiences can be "refuted" with some sort of imagined "evidence" (Pro tip: Words on screen are not "evidence" by any definition) demonstrates a clear and present disconnect from reality and invalidates the entirety of your, (for lack of a better word) argument.