Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wicked world?!?

Default wicked world?!?

According to setlist.fm Wicked world was played live. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black-...-7bc0ee9c.html

I Have not seen video evidence of it yet though.

I saw this too over at Perfect Purple. Hope it's true, although I kind of doubt it. With Ozzy's range, he could do it handily.
    We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy554 View Post
    According to setlist.fm Wicked world was played live. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black-...-7bc0ee9c.html

Quote Originally Posted by svullo View Post
    Maybe wrong thread but

Apparently they played
    Wicked World last night
    in Abu Dhabi
    I hope they keep it on the setlist Only a week until I see them at Sweden Rock Festival

War Pigs
    Into the Void
    Under the Sun/Every Day Comes and Goes
    Snowblind
    Age of Reason
    Black Sabbath
    Wicked World
    (First time live since August 22, 1975)
    Behind the Wall of Sleep
    N.I.B.
    (Preceded by "Bassically" … more)
    End of the Beginning
    Fairies Wear Boots
    Rat Salad
    (with Drum Solo)
    Iron Man
    God Is Dead?
    Dirty Women
    Children of the Grave
    Encore:
    Paranoid
    (with "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" intro)

Ozzy sounds great.This is the only video i find on youtube
    Posted by Svullo in another thread.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Banned

If they did....my god....that would be beyond awesome for so so so many reasons.

But I trust setlist.fm about as much as a guy forecasting the weather from a frogs anus.

Ill believe it when i see it

God..., that would be so awesome!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSterlingSound

Super animation, turning on a nation
    And they’re saying all moving parts stand still

In honor of the potential awesomeness, I must now play Wicked World.

Banned

HAhah...just realised that there's a screw up already on the setlist.fm's setlist saying that Wicked World was preformed last on August 22nd 1975!

Wicked World was not preformed since 1973 when the jam song was replaced by Sabbra Cadabra...

But I still have some hope...went through youtube and found nothing though...

Quick someone ask Iron-Man. He must have been there

Banned

Okay....so I thought....

Some dumbass just posting on setlist.fm to stirr things up...as usual.

Would have been bit too awesome anyways....

Sorry to inform you that the set list was the EXACT same to the ones they've been performing on all 2014 tour dates so far ! nothing new here ! weather was terrible , I mean really hot and humid but still the band played brilliantly and they were all on form ! Ozzy , Geezer and Tony were in really good spirits during and after the show , they were really happy with the crowd response and they were amazed with the diversity of fans here (literally from all around the world).
    Last edited by IRON-MaN; 05-30-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON-MaN View Post
    Sorry to inform you that the set list was the EXACT same to the ones they've been performing on all 2014 tour dates so far ! nothing new here ! weather was terrible , I mean really hot and humid but still the band played brilliantly and they were all on form ! Ozzy , Geezer and Tony were in really good spirits during and after the show , they were really happy with the crowd response and they were amazed with the diversity of fans here (literally from all around the world).
    must be awesome hanging with the band

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy554 View Post

False. Someone who was there told me the set list is unchanged from other 2014 concerts.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    False. Someone who was there told me the set list is unchanged from other 2014 concerts.
    That blows ! Thanks for the confirmation Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by OIM View Post
    must be awesome hanging with the band
    No matter how many times I watch them perform or be fortunate enough to meet them , I always get those goose bumps and adrenaline rush every single time !

No matter how many times I watch them perform or be fortunate enough to meet them , I always get those goose bumps and adrenaline rush every single time !
    I bet! Awesome memories too

Quote Originally Posted by PTC View Post
    What's with the mohammed osama facebook link?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

It was too good to be true. How many interviews/documentaries have they not even acknowledged this song, claiming Black Sabbath was the first one they wrote? (Yes, i know they've acknowledged it more lately, but try to get my point...)
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    What's with the mohammed osama facebook link?
    He's IRON-MaN.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    He's IRON-MaN.
    What's with the muslim reference in the link? I don't get it sorry, I tried clicking on the link and it won't open.

Please explain Charger, thank you in advance.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

What's with the muslim reference in the link? I don't get it sorry, I tried clicking on the link and it won't open.

Please explain Charger, thank you in advance.
    IRON-MaN's location used to say Dubai. Or was it Kairo? Anyway, he's probably from around that area. Don't know if he's a Muslim though, which doesn't really matter anyway... You know, not EVERYONE named Osama or Mohammed are Muslims, just like not everyone named Peter or Simon are Christians, or Benjamin or Abraham are Jews. So there isn't really a Muslim reference in that link...

I don't know what the link is for though, as i'm not a facer myself and therefore can't open it, but i would guess it might be IRON-MaN's facer-page, and as he was at the show, he probably mentioned whether WW was played or not...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 06-01-2014 at 06:48 AM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    IRON-MaN's location used to say Dubai. Or was it Kairo? Anyway, he's probably from around that area. Don't know if he's a Muslim though, which doesn't really matter anyway... You know, not EVERYONE named Osama or Mohammed are Muslims, just like not everyone named Peter or Simon are Christians, or Benjamin or Abraham are Jews. So there isn't really a Muslim reference in that link...

I don't know what the link is for though, as i'm not a facer myself and therefore can't open it, but i would guess it might be IRON-MaN's facer-page, and as he was at the show, he probably mentioned whether WW was played or not...
    I'm originally from Cairo,Egypt but I've been living in the UAE (home of Dubai & Abu Dhabi cities) for over 22 years now , so it's like 2nd home to me , obviously not all named Mohamed or Osama are Muslims as mentioned by Billy Underdog but I'm one.

For those interested , I've shared all pictures on Sabbathonline's Face book page, you can check them there.

Thanks for explaining that to me Billy, I appreciate it, no it doesn't matter if he is Muslim, just curious because of the name is all.

I don't have facebook either.

I don't have facebook either.
    We, the few last standing proud

Yes we are! I'll never get it either! Rock on Billy!!!

I'm originally from Cairo,Egypt but I've been living in the UAE (home of Dubai & Abu Dhabi cities) for over 22 years now , so it's like 2nd home to me , obviously not all named Mohamed or Osama are Muslims as mentioned by Billy Underdog but I'm one.
    Thanks for sharing that with us Iron MaN.

Thanks for sharing that with us Iron MaN.
    You're more than welcome

Add me to the list.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Add me to the list.
    What's Facebook?

So the last stand against social networking appears to be BSO!
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

I don't "social media" either

Not a Facebooker either.

Stay strong lads - no Facepalm for me either
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

I fell for this head on....I saw that they played it and went right away to Utube.....I was just telling a friend of mine that Wicked World is the only original song from that album not played yet since Sabbath came back....I am not sure why....Awesome song....I wish they would change the setlist up from night to night like a lot of bands...just take out a song or two and plug a different one in....or Each time they go out switch it up....

Add me to the no FB list.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by danzig2020 View Post
    I wish they would change the setlist up from night to night like a lot of bands...just take out a song or two and plug a different one in....or Each time they go out switch it up....
    They could never do that...it took weeks of touring before Ozzy became comfortable (let alone started singing well) to this set list and it's mostly the same old same old classics he's done gazillion times live....

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    They could never do that...it took weeks of touring before Ozzy became comfortable (let alone started singing well) to this set list and it's mostly the same old same old classics he's done gazillion times live....
    There are staples that aren't going anywhere. But BTWOS, Dirty Women, Under The Sun and the 3 new ones from 13 were welcomed additions.
    Last edited by OIM; 06-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.

No under The Sun, End Of The Beginning or Dirty Woman and definitely not Wicked World yesterday at Sweden Rock Festival

But it was good anyway

Quote Originally Posted by svullo View Post
    No under The Sun, End Of The Beginning or Dirty Woman and definitely not Wicked World yesterday at Sweden Rock Festival But it was good anyway
    Probably because its a festival not a Sabbath show. Time constraints and all

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OIM View Post
    Probably because its a festival not a Sabbath show. Time constraints and all
    Yeah...in festivals they kind of have to play a "greatest hits" show anyways....since a lot of people there aren't true Sabbath fans anyways.