Default I just realised it's been 10 years since Joe opened these forums.

I don't even post anymore but I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Hope you guys are doing great!

Cheers!
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Hope you've been well, man!

Hey!!!
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Banned

Yup...it's been a while hasn't it...

Okay all of us who've been here since the beginning REPORT in NOW!

Charger ... You were a month late registering! What happened?

Granted that's better than being 5 years 3 months late. The irritating thing is I used to browse the main site regularly going back to maybe 2002, but I just never joined the forum (or even browsed it).
    Last edited by KiloDeltaCharlie; 11-17-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Banned

I was a long time lurker as well before I bit the bullet and joined. I've despised/avoided joining any sort of forums or social media for ever, still do. Why would I give a fuck what total strangers think or they what I think? But have made an exception for this joint.

Soria Moria, Ųstenfor sol og vestenfor måne, Norge

Sab-fans: "Leave me alone, i don't want to talk to anyone... Exept about Sabbath. Online."

I too was checking the main site for years before joining. I actually joined only to start a thread with one simple question, see the response, and never post again, but damn it; i got hooked...

Tele, how lucky weren't we to join just months before 11-11-11? Damn good timing!

Congrats, you oldies, and ofcourse; Congrats Joe!
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 11-17-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Tele, how lucky weren't we to join just months before 11-11-11? Damn good timing!

Yeah definitely good timing - I was so excited about the new album when we got the official word.

Congrats to all here and especially Joe!
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

i started visiting the main site sometime around 95 or 96. It was the first site I found that had all Sabbath's lyrics posted, and as everyone here can attest to, some cool trivia about the albums, etc. At one point I noticed that there was an e-mail list sent out a couple times per month that included group discussions. So I subscribed to that, lurked for a few months and eventually started participating. I remember Tom Swaboda who still ventures in here every so often was a main contributor to that list. I even met a couple of local musicians that I ended up jamming with thanks to that list. I'm not sure when it was that I stopped participating in that, but noticed there were forums here around the end of 06. This is the longest Ive ever posted on any forum. Thanks Joe for making that possible & all you do for the group here.

I've been here for 9 1/2 of those years. I've enjoyed my old friends from the 05-07 era as well as new friends. Good to hear from you again David86.
    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Hope you're doing great, sir!
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.