Exclamation Problems With My Signature, Joe Or Damian Please Help!

Hi Joe or Damian, I hope all is well with you.

I am wondering why there is such a big space in my signature box, below my signature there is a huge space, this happened when I changed my signature, now every time I post it takes up a lot of unneeded space.

Thanks you.

P.S can you please restore the Private Messaging system, so we can PM each other?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by Freeyyaa View Post
    And there is the signature box?
    Its been fixed thanks to Charger.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Sorry it took so long to reply to you. Joe now knows about the PM problem, not sure what this issue is. Are you OK with the signature box now?

D.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Hi Joe or Damian, I hope all is well with you.

I am wondering why there is such a big space in my signature box, below my signature there is a huge space, this happened when I changed my signature, now every time I post it takes up a lot of unneeded space.

Thanks you.

P.S can you please restore the Private Messaging system, so we can PM each other?
    Damian
    Super Moderator
    Black-Sabbath.com

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Sorry it took so long to reply to you. Joe now knows about the PM problem, not sure what this issue is. Are you OK with the signature box now?

D.
    Yes I'm okay with it, Charger helped me out.

Thanks for getting back to me Damian, and thanks for looking into the PM problem, I appreciate it, thank Joe for me as well.

Have a great weekend.

Joe or Damian, this thread is having a problem because of a spammer by the name of nevatiasteel785, when you click on its last post off the forum threads, it just goes to my last post, you can't see his last post on here and I can't get the thread as read either so it removes from my new posts settings, it just keeps popping up as an unread thread on my settings.

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Joe or Damian, this thread is having a problem because of a spammer by the name of nevatiasteel785, when you click on its last post off the forum threads, it just goes to my last post, you can't see his last post on here and I can't get the thread as read either so it removes from my new posts settings, it just keeps popping up as an unread thread on my settings.
    That is the worst way to notify me of problems. I didn't see this until Oct 20, 2017.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    That is the worst way to notify me of problems. I didn't see this until Oct 20, 2017.
    Better late than never, I guess?