Banned

Default E-mail notifications

Just realised I haven't been getting any E-mail notifications for the past few days anymore about new posts...

Something changed or something broken?

Non Insect Overlord Joe Siegler's Avatar

Is this still an issue?
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Banned

Yup. Not a single notification on any thread.

I know emails are getting out, because I'm getting notifications of reported posts, so it's not a global issue.

Use the "email this page" feature here, and send this thread to yourself. Do you get that?

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Banned

Nope not getting that either....tried with two email addressed of mine too...same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Nope not getting that either....tried with two email addressed of mine too...same thing.
    Send me an email at siegler@black-sabbath.com - and identify who you are. I want to try something. Tkx.

Strange. Some emails are getting out, and some are not. I just tried sending this thread to myself, and it didn't get there. However, I am getting reported post emails. WTF.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Send me an email at siegler@black-sabbath.com - and identify who you are. I want to try something. Tkx.
    E-mail sent.