Default Band Merchandise

Post about band merchandise (t shirts etc). To me, music is the priority, but I like merchandise as well.

Here's my merchandise so far:

Megadeth Super Colider t-shirt

My least favorite. I'm not much for the design. It's too complicated.

Iron Maiden Trooper t-shirt

(You know how it looks)

It's my favorite one

Black Sabbath Never Say Die! alternate cover t shirt

AC/DC generic t shirt.

I don't have a lot of merchandise...
    You tried to suppress me
    But nothing holds me down
    Just when you think you're happy
    I come around

Bought me two cool Sabbath T's last weekend at Hot Topics, Never Say Die! Tour T-Shirt and the Vol. 4 Tour T.

Also a beautiful Hard Cover Black Sabbath book and I Am Ozzy book at Barnes and Noble.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 11-05-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Bought this t-shirt which I think it's lovely, simple design and the retro Black Sabbath moniker:
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Got my shirt delivered today, it’s beautiful.

Exclamation Black Sabbath Patches

Bought me some cool Black Sabbath Patches:

E37F7614-A838-45AD-B42E-0A8D4BCB0126.jpg

Got this Sabotage flag/poster in the mail the other day. Sorry the photo quality sucks, I wasn’t able to post the better pic for some reason. The real thing is printed in great quality.
    Last edited by ozzyandharriet; 11-30-2018 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyandharriet View Post
    E37F7614-A838-45AD-B42E-0A8D4BCB0126.jpg

Got this Sabotage flag/poster in the mail the other day. Sorry the photo quality sucks, I wasn’t able to post the better pic for some reason. The real thing is printed in great quality.
    Very cool ozzyandharriet.

Bought this Black Sabbath book, "How Black Was Our Sabbath: An Unauthorized View From The Crew"

Bought these cool T-Shirts and the above ones, the eponymous album cover in black^^^

And these decals: