Irritated Lord Of This World and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath played in the 70s??

So Apparently Black Sabbath Played Lord Of This World Live In 1972.. The Concert is Online. But Incomplete... The song was apparently played live at the Royal Albert Hall In Early 1972.... I would be amazed to hear this and a recording is rumored to exist... Also Sabbath Bloody Sabbath was apparently played lived accoring to rumor at the Alexandria Palace in London, 1973... Does anyone have any info on this... Because Both Shows are taped and comformed. They are both online. But missing these two songs.. The one with Lord Of This World is Incomplete.. So The song isn't on it. But I would think it would be played after Iron Man. After Forever was also played live.. That is on the recording. I will a link. As for Alexandria Palace. I think it is complete. But no Sabbath Bloody Sabbath?

Alexandria Palace, 1973 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLT43tVZY0
    Town Hall, Birmingham, UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vStlmq-2GU

Banned

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath was played live once or twice during the UK tour of 1973 but to the best of my knowlage no recordings of this exist.

Into The Void and After Forever were played during the US tour of early 1971 both at the time had alternate lyrics and Into The Void even had an extra verse. I have recordings of both. But I do not have Lord Of This World nor do I have any info that it would have been played live back then.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSabbathFan4life View Post
    As for Alexandria Palace. I think it is complete. But no Sabbath Bloody Sabbath?
    That's the problem. This recording is apparently not complete. There have been reports that SBS was played at this show, but no concrete evidence has surfaced.
    "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
    -WTB

I have two recordings of After Forever? But only 1 has Alternate lyrics? Would you ever consider posting the two recordings

It is rumored that a recording exists.. That a second recording of the show is on some bootleg site somewhere

to hear a live shot of lord of this world from the 70's...or good quality shots of into the void and after forever would be a fucking dream come true
    My Website - www.rdemaree.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSabbathFan4life View Post
    It is rumored that a recording exists.. That a second recording of the show is on some bootleg site somewhere
    There are rumors of a lot of recordings. Perhaps a complete recording of the Alexandra Palace show on 8/2/73 exists, but it has definitely not surfaced on any site or even amongst the most underground circles of Sabs collectors.
    "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
    -WTB

I would sell my soul to hear it