Default Did Ozzy ever say the name "N.I.B." out loud before in any live concert/s?

Perhaps the thread title is a silly question...perhaps someone already asked the question before on here...but I'll go ahead and ask anyway because I'm curious :P

In any of the live concerts I've listened to/am listening to right now so far...I never, ever not even once heard Ozzy say the name "N.I.B." before the song played...always wondered why haha. Perhaps because it might cause audience confusion saying the initials of the song title out loud, perhaps because the song is rarely played as a standalone from the live concerts I've heard/watched so far on Youtube, along with the one and perhaps only live Black Sabbath concert I'll ever attend :[ (at that concert, he didn't say the "N.I.B." name out loud), giving Ozzy no opportunity to say the title of the song out loud...haha it's such a small detail, yet it irks me for some reason :P As the question in the thread title asks, did Ozzy ever say the name "N.I.B." out loud before in any live concert/s?

I'd be blown away if anyone on here can refer me to a Youtube video of sorts (or any other available media that's shareable within this forum) that does show that Ozzy said the name "N.I.B." out loud...my "challenge" for you folks on here :P (Note: ideally, try to post Mk1 70s Black Sabbath or any of the reunions of Mk1 Black Sabbath [or close to that, such as the 2013 and beyond reunions without Bill]...give less priority to solo Ozzy...but I'll accept it if it's the only instance/instances of him saying the "N.I.B." title out loud haha)
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Montreux 1970

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerjoint View Post
    Montreux 1970
    Thread over folks! Thanks for sharing :P...that was faster than I expected haha

Note: Feel free to post more shows with Ozzy saying N.I.B. out loud before the song plays...I wouldn't mind in the slightest
    Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah!; 07-21-2017 at 01:29 AM.

https://youtu.be/zmxc8Yp07XI

Skip to 8 minutes
    High Tide Holiday Cottage - http://www.hightide-filey.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Baconbutty View Post
    Another one! Thanks

I'm just so glad that someone else loves hearing Ozzy say "NIB" out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
    I'm just so glad that someone else loves hearing Ozzy say "NIB" out loud.
    Hehehee :D

He says it on his solo live album "Speak of the Devil". Can't seem to find it on YouTube, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Petoria000 View Post
    He says it on his solo live album "Speak of the Devil". Can't seem to find it on YouTube, though.
    Aah...somehow not surprised he'd do that song in his solo career as well...cool stuff that he both did the song at all in his solo career and (presumably) said it's name out loud before the song as well.

Sucks that you can't find it on Youtube so far :/

there's a concert review from 1970 that mentions a song titled "Can It Be," which we have to assume was "N.I.B." but the reviewer simply misheard it.

Quote Originally Posted by nolanstolz View Post
    there's a concert review from 1970 that mentions a song titled "Can It Be," which we have to assume was "N.I.B." but the reviewer simply misheard it. :)
    Lmao if that's true :P

Quote Originally Posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
    Lmao if that's true
    I know, right? Perhaps they had a song called "Can It Be," but my guess is that it was "N.I.B." It was at the Aug 8, 1970 concert, so they had just finished the Paranoid album about 7 weeks earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by nolanstolz View Post
    I know, right? Perhaps they had a song called "Can It Be," but my guess is that it was "N.I.B." It was at the Aug 8, 1970 concert, so they had just finished the Paranoid album about 7 weeks earlier.
    Aah, I see. Could be the case