Default She has been laid to rest

Yesterday we finally laid my dear wife's ashes to rest.

JANIE ANN (EVANS) MILLER
    11 AUGUST 1966 - 23 NOVEMBER 2017

I have never felt so alone in all my life...exacerbated by the fact that I have virtually no living relatives.

My wife's brother and sister-in-law came up from Cincinatti and have been very supportive but they're going home tomorrow.

On this St Patrick's Day the only company I have is my dear cat Midnight and a bottle of Inishowen Irish Whiskey.

If you have loved ones, never miss a chance to tell them how much you love them...because when they're gone, they're GONE.

He is not here. He has risen!

My good brother know you are not alone, as your signature says he has risen.

The power of God is great, if I could Id wipe your sadness and sorrow away, but I cant, that power is only vested in God my dear brother, Jesus Christ our Savior is with you and your dear beloved wife, keep strong and keep your faith.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

It's always very difficult to find the right words that could provide support during these painful times.
    but, man, believe me, we think of you.
    Only future positive events and your inner strength can, I think, ease your pain and ultimately move you towards brighter days.
    Stay strong .

I am so , so incredibly sorry ,,, always remember ..... "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."

Again DS my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved wife. I can understand your feelings as I lost my brother three weeks ago. I do have family so that definitely helps with the healing process, but you need to stay in touch with friends and the family you do have to help you through this difficult time. If you need someone to talk to I'm sure no one would refuse a PM from you. God bless you brother.

Many thoughts and Blessings for you and her. Stay strong and keep her close to your heart.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    Again DS my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved wife. I can understand your feelings as I lost my brother three weeks ago. I do have family so that definitely helps with the healing process, but you need to stay in touch with friends and the family you do have to help you through this difficult time. If you need someone to talk to I'm sure no one would refuse a PM from you. God bless you brother.
    So sorry to hear that Turch .... you know the words , let them be part of you ,, love ya buddy .... Doc

Thank you Doc.

I'm sorry about your loss DiosSword. I know how it is to lose a loved one and it's never easy. I lost my brother 10 years ago and I still miss him. For the longest time I was very angry but you try to stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by turch118 View Post
    My condolences to you and your family, sorry for your loss.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Thank you OID.

Thanks all for your kind words.

This is probably the most difficult time I have experienced in my life.

I would rather repeat USAF Basic Training 100X than go through this.

I am in process of moving from this house into a condo, which should be completed in a week.

Since she died this house has just not been home, and a two-storey, three-bedroom house is too much for just the cat and I.
    He is not here. He has risen!

Quote Originally Posted by DiosSword View Post
    Thanks all for your kind words.

This is probably the most difficult time I have experienced in my life.

I would rather repeat USAF Basic Training 100X than go through this.

I am in process of moving from this house into a condo, which should be completed in a week.

Since she died this house has just not been home, and a two-storey, three-bedroom house is too much for just the cat and I.
    DioSword, I wish you the best and good luck with your new condo, I hope things become easier for you.

DioSword, I'm so sorry for your tragic loss, and to you too, turch118.
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Thank you Ady, much appreciated.