Default Guitar Covers on my IG TV

Hi everyone!

Haven't been that active around here lately: work, relationship and other matters related to and of adulting have taken their toll!

Anywho, I started to utilize the new-ish Instagram feature "IG TV" by uploading guitar performances there. It's easier and faster to upload videos vs. the time consuming process of actually recording the tracks (plus I'm a perfectionist when it comes to mixing and prefer playing live takes instead of cut-and-paste recording).

Currently you can find Snowblind, Heaven & Hell, Fool For Your Loving' and a solo played over a YouTube backing track.

My Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/hyttynenofficial/?hl=fi

Feel free to follow! Check the vids out, and leave your thoughts below!

Heaven & Hell: https://www.instagram.com/tv/BomPqb5...=1lnsvj3kg0922

Cheers
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

GREAT stuff E!!

Quote Originally Posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    GREAT stuff E!!
    Thanks a lot! Those are pretty much impromptu takes without much practice (although I've played the song for years) so there are minor flubs here and there. But hey, that's rock & roll
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Sounds great. Love it! Right now I'm into roulette tips. I like em a lot.
    Last edited by dawson; 06-03-2019 at 12:58 AM.