Default A guide to Sabbath bootlegs?

I was wondering if there's any kind of "definitive" guide / list of the best Sabbath bootlegs by tour? My favourite ever record of Sabbath is Asbury Park 1975 and I'm looking for something of a similar quality from other tours (particularly 70s). Apologies if this has already been covered in a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by popeyebonaparte View Post
    I was wondering if there's any kind of "definitive" guide / list of the best Sabbath bootlegs by tour? My favourite ever record of Sabbath is Asbury Park 1975 and I'm looking for something of a similar quality from other tours (particularly 70s). Apologies if this has already been covered in a different thread.
    Back To Eden, AKA-Doc would be your definitive guide.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Unfortunately the owner of this site banned discussion of bootlegs in the forums many years ago. While that ban isn't enforced anymore, it did kind of set the tone for this place not really discussing them.

There was a great attempt to create a database of live shows and recordings called Sabbathlive that ran from about 2001-2007. You can still view many of the pages on archive.org http://web.archive.org/web/200805151...timelines.html . Of course it is way out of date by now.

If you are on Dime, someone to contact would be Looney99 who has a pretty comprehensive collection of multiple versions of the circulating recordings and may be able to help.

As stated above by OzzyisDio, forum member BACKTOEDEN has an incredible amount of knowledge of existing Sabbath ROIO's, and has mentioned publishing a list but I don't know what ever came of that.