Default That time Tony Iommi told me that the first guitar he ever wanted was a Strat

audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour

https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/

Quote Originally Posted by the newt View Post
    audio excerpt from my 1984 interview with Tony Iommi during the Born Again tour

https://earofnewt.com/2016/07/30/tha...d-was-a-strat/
    Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Thanks for posting Newt, I always look forward to listening to your interviews.

I didn't think Born Again had poor ticket sales, I thought they were sold out shows or something to that effect.
    thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by the newt View Post
    thanks O.I.D. I could be wrong about poor ticket sales, but I could be right. It was a while ago
    One never knows Newt.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)